Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill (4826 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / Mini Poultry Incubators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by sunroxus: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
please house i wish to know the cost implication of setting up small poultry feed mill where to source for materials and other relevant information. thanks
Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
sunroxus:
please house i wish to know the cost implication of setting up small poultry feed mill where to source for materials and other relevant information. thanks

The way you wrote this your post, Hmnn, it is not catchy atall. 43 views and no comment. I feel reluctant to even reply this kind of post.
* try and improve, please*

Next time, try to write what you know about what you are asking. It's like you want people to give you all the info here. Majority of info is purchased either by cash or by experience.
You may even decide to write a wrong information, that will catch the attention of people that have the right info and they will reply.
Remember, everyone wants to be heard.

About poultry feed mill. Go to a feed mill, make friend with the driver, tip him and you will get majority of your answers from him. If you go to the manager, he/she will not help you. Nobody wants rival!

*my 2 cents*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by dasanchez1(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

The way you wrote this your post, Hmnn, it is not catchy atall. 43 views and no comment. I feel reluctant to even reply this kind of post.

Next time, try to write what you know about what you are asking. It's like you want people to give you all the info here. Majority of info is purchased either by cash or by experience.
You may even decide to write a wrong information, that will catch the attention of people that have the right info and they will reply.

About poultry feed mill. Go to a feed mill, make friend with the driver, tip him and you will get majority of your answers from him. If you go to the manager, he/she will not help you. Nobody wants rival!

*my 2 cents*
last paragraph is the fact.... well said....
Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by obstead200(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

*my 2 cents*
[size=14pt]one million likes for this most sensible comment. this lesson shud apply to a lot of posters on NL. u cant just acquire all info for free without having anything to give back. not even the common sense to make ur request interesting by supplying wrong info so that u can be corrected[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by sunroxus: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well Tnx for d idea. But I dnt deem it necesary to post wrong / catchy post. Dere is also no need for d use of d word common sense because it doesn't mean u get sense pass. Once again tnx.

3 Likes

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
sunroxus:
Well Tnx for d idea. But I dnt deem it necesary to post wrong / catchy post. Dere is also no need for d use of d word common sense because it doesn't mean u get sense pass. Once again tnx.
cool response...10/10

2 Likes

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by knowledge4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians are too lazy. They want to sit in their homes and want information on every topic to come to them on a platter of gold.
They do not want to do any leg work to get it and do not want to pay to get it from those who have it, who paid a price to get it.
Even to read an article, many cannot!
Get my Bonus report 7 on Chicken Feed Milling Formulation- A cost benefit analysis in the 1st signature below
The report has the full breakdown of the required ingredients in the feed mix, their market prices and the calculations to determine the cost per bag and the cost savings compared to buying factory feeds

2 Likes

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by sunroxus: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm well asking question for direction is Nt bad in itself just like a frend, asking for help on goatery n got help so also i got help. That u know not is not all about being lazy . Note d post is for dealers to show up and probably buy from any one. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Setting Up Mini Poultry Feed Mill by agricexport(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
At sunroxus,who is posting wrong and catching post? pls you just have to do your contributions with senses. Have you contacted our office or contact our social media and you find out that they are wrong? The admin of NL will fish out those that thought that because they don't have their contacts stated on their contributions, so they could go ahead and do whatever they like. Even though your contacts are not shown,I believe the admin of NL has your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / vital feeds / Enugu Farmers Hail Ugwuanyi’s Interventions In Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.