Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help: Cooking And Preparing Crabs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help: Cooking And Preparing Crabs (4031 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Preparing Ogbono Soup For The First Time. / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Cooking And Preparing Crabs by mediachirps(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello nairalanders, please any ideas on how to prepare my fresh Crabs. Please ooo I am a novice I don't want them to waste, A friend dashed them to me.
Re: Help: Cooking And Preparing Crabs by delishpot: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are they shelled? Is it the meat only or the shelled crab?

If its the whole uncooked crab, just put them in a pot and put enough water to cover the crabs. Then add salt and boil till it turns red.
then break into sizes of choice and use to cook stew or soup
If it is the flesh, just use it to cook sauce or soup as you would fresh fish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Patronage On The Newly Opened Shoprite In Ibadan Hits A New Low / Salad Cream Or Mayonnaise For Salad Or Coslaw / Good Catering School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.