Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) (22080 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by sammhi(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2015
upcrown2512:
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

none of the them wil be president come may 29th ..

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

None of them will be president come may 29th
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2015
See crowd like say na convo...

Jona is finished!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Efewestern: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2015
LAUGH WITH ME: A plane was about to crash and there were
only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five
passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and
he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one
parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger
was AlikoDangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa
and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute
and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General
Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity
in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now,
my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the
plane.Then the remaining two passengers left were Pope Francis
and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the
last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied
"No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope
asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took
my school bag"
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Jokay07(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Cut off the sh*t bull, we can't run away from the fact that majority if not 80% of people that attend Pdp rally would still be the one to attend Apc rally. Moreso, they are only people that are jobless, u can call it high rate of unemployment. If those people have jobs, nobody will give a damn abt Pdp or Apc rally. SUMMARY: People that attend pdp rally are the same people wey go attend Apc rally. May God bless the next president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ carry on until 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2015
PDP candidates in white robes...a sign they'll run a snow white clean govt.

GEJ & co ,PDP till 20myteam.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2015
We will defeat them, we don't want backwardness, we don't want them to pocket Nigeria the way they've pocketed Lagos.

Let Thiefnubuu and his cohorts go create their own country in Sambisa forest.

7years of APSHit rule in Lagos nothing to show for it. Where are the flowers they used our billions to plant, where are the coaches and the r ail lines they promised. Where in mainland have good roads. Bariga, Egbeda, Agege, Meiran, Abule-Egba, Ikorodu, Oworonshoki, Magoro, Cement, Oshodi, Apapa typical urban slum and shanty towns. What happened to the billions disbursed to Lagos by Yar'adua as outstanding allocation withheld by Obasanjo's administration. They have successfully turned Lagos to their property.

Who are they beneficiaries of the housing schemes? They own Ikeja Mall, Banana Island, and other estates in Lekki and VGC.

We will put an end to Monopoly government and aggressive taxation. Why did thiefnubuu dropped the vibrant Sen Mamura for their furniture called OluOderemi? Why did he give the Iyaloja to his sister? They are embezzling Lagos state funds, funding elections in southwest so that they can increase the severance they receive from their lapdogs.

We will put an end to this filthy dictatorship. We will deliver Lagos State.

#GEJ2019
#GEJtakingNIGERIAtoPROMISELAND
#GENweBELIEVE
#AGBAJEforLAGOS
#WIKEforRIVERS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Plateau State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

BURUKUTU UNITED!

Actually they are not fake photos, indeed they are photos of Burukutu drinkers rounded up all over the plateau and nearby North Central States.

It was not a political rally, but a parade of Burukutu Drinkers cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2015
I was there live, people that left are more than those inside self because GEJ was to come in d morning but he came very late, d whole jos city was closed down because people on roads I means different streets hailing GEJ where just massive. we tracked town to feringada because no roads. we in plateau over love GEJ sef. or before I forget These are some of the 14 Universities
built by President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan, with their structures in no
particular order
1] Federal University, Lafia,
Nasarawa State. —North Central.
2] Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi
State. ——-North Central.
3] Federal University, Kashere,
Gombe State.– North East.
4] Federal University, Wakari,
Taraba State. —-North East.
5] Federal University, Dutsin-Ma,
Katsina State.-North West.
6] Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa
State.——-North West.
7] Federal University, Otuoke,
Bayelsa State. —South South.
8] Federal University, Ndufe-Alike,
Ebonyi State.-South East.
9] Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti
State.——-South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by ella45(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2015
buhari can go and hang GEJ na him we want.even if he provides his certificate
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by ella45(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2015
buhari can go and hang GEJ na him we want.even if he provides his certificate[ tongue grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by scdkson: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2015
A.M Productions presents you a New T.V soap opera titled "In the Midst" coming soon........
For updates on behind the scene shoots and the day to day activities of the project, visit www.inthemidsttvsoap..com, you can also follow us on twitter @inthe_midst, instagram: a.mfilmsproductions
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Hahahaha Naughty Guy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2015
SparkAngel:
God Bless GEJ!

See another Chop Clean Mouth PDP Member

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by FKO81(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team today visited Jos, Plateau State for his re-election campaign rally!
The crowd was really massive and overwhelming!

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
Welldone bro

GEJ carry go till 2019, we who are with you are more than those against you, God will see you through my president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by ella45(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2015
buhari if i catch you en you go smell pepper were you for see all this crowed carry .the money way you know see thief na him you want come steal now.chai barawo

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and [size=15pt]not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades[/size], like the way APC does! grin grin grin

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Chai!! This cracked me up
Osinbajo don suffer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Desola(f): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

We know yours were starved off in the civil war. grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by searider(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Since when did they start wearing APC- inscribed T-shirts and Agbada to Bonnke's crusade?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Trailblazerleo(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Gej is best president Nigeria has produce since 1960.Gej carry go daddy. As the the mountains surround jerusalem so shall I surround my servant Gej.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva , we appreciate. You've frustrated Obiagelli and NgeneUkwenu out of business of copy and paste of crusade crowd as APC crowd.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
More Photos...
Gej is the real man of the people
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019.
GMB stop crying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team today visited Jos, Plateau State for his re-election campaign rally!
The crowd was really massive and overwhelming!

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
My ceo4eva more mb to u, apc can go and snap night of bliss to deceive nigerians i don't care. Gej till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]PDP crowds are not massive their venues are never full,

Have you ever wondered why we never see any wide-angled / panoramic / ariel views of their entire venues?

The few people there are purposely tightly packed into one corner of the stadium and the same group of people are then photographed from different angles.

The most of the people are hired (see amount of people wearing uniforms or coloured caps) and the rest are not necessarily PDP supporters and are often heard chanting "Sai Buhari"[/size]

Below are examples of wide-angled view of APC rallies

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2069223_screenshot20150122191840_jpeg9c406897b9ada2d9033afe77a6e649c0
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Iyilax1(m): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Gej will get more than 25% vote in plateau state. Gej till 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by francosil: 2:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Long hissss
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by onagoodday: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2015
frustratedman:
iBELIEVE IN CHANGE

iBELIEVE IN GMB

iBELIEVE A BETTER NIGERIA AWAITS US THROUGH GMB

iHAVE DECIDED

sai Buhari cool
because of this ur name...frustrated what....i do not want to b frustrated, i will now vote GEJ
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by abdillahee(m): 2:43am On Jan 27, 2015
We Nigerians need dignity, respect and to be honored we believed in change and change its by our side whether we like it or not, we are tired of the leadership where that's is killings. Vote for Buhari Vote for change
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by biafranqueen: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

God Bless you CEO4eva! kiss

I can say we have done very well, especially up against a million dollar campaign marketing firm fro Chicago, who took Nigerians intelligence for granted!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by deletrue: 3:56am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
You have killed apc with this perfect job. Keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Dogara, Osinbajo & Oyedepo At Paul Enenche's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.