Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation (14550 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 4:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Am a 2014 batch C corp member serving in Zamfara state. I have since applied for redeployment to Anambra state but just got an SMS from NYSC this morning stating that my redeployment has been approved but they didn't specify if I was actually redeployed to Anambra state rather they ended the message by saying that I be able to print my relocation letter from March 1st.
Right now am confused. march is very far from now. should I tell my PPA about this ( that means releasing me )
Will I still be paid my February alawee?
What ar the procedures or steps I have to take from now that will not affect my service year negatively. Pls experienced and ex-corpers in the house I need ur urgent advice. thanks all.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Adamsynox(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
donwise1:
Am a 2014 batch C corp member serving in Zamfara state. I have since applied for redeployment to Anambra state but just got an SMS from NYSC this morning stating that my redeployment has been approved but they didn't specify if I was actually redeployed to Anambra state rather they ended the message by saying that I be able to print my relocation letter from March 1st.
Right now am confused. march is very far from now. should I tell my PPA about this ( that means releasing me )
What ar the procedures or steps I have to take from now that will not affect my service year negatively. Pls experienced and ex-corpers in the house I need ur urgent advice. thanks all.
Did u apply online? If yes how long did it take b4 ur redeployment was approved and on what ground? Am sorry this is not the kind of reply u are expecting. Am waiting for reply because av applied for 4 relocation on health ground for the past 3 weeks but am yet to get a reply#jahbless#
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adamsynox:
Did u apply online? If yes how long did it take b4 ur redeployment was approved and on what ground? Am sorry this is not the kind of reply u are expecting. Am waiting for reply because av applied for 4 relocation on health ground for the past 3 weeks but am yet to get a reply#jahbless#
its exactly two weeks I applied both online and through state secretariat. I applied on insecurity ground
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
@donwise...meet your LGI first for clearance. then you chill till march 01,print and proceed to anambra. am having same challenge
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
I'm experiencing the same thing here, I'm serving currently in plateau state and applied for the relocation early this month and I received the same message, I went to the Lgi for the said clearance he said I should get a letter from my employer that I'm not indebted to him and bring it for necessary documentation before I proceed to take my leave and that I should hold on till march before bringing the letter.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2015
[b][/b] what have u done to the one u did online cos mine Ȋ̝̊̅§ still pending and I don't know whether to cancel or not since I've received a text msg.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
mine has been approved. it remains to print but that would b 1st. so ur staying in plateau till march 1?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
There's nothing I can do than to stay,...... Did you bother to check the relocation request u did online.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
ya i did. datz how i got to know my new state. itz remaining to print. but whats d essence of d LGI clearance. cos some of my frnds that relocated just reported at their new states with their letters without even notifying their LGI
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2015
belu1:
ya i did. datz how i got to know my new state. itz remaining to print. but whats d essence of d LGI clearance. cos some of my frnds that relocated just reported at their new states with their letters without even notifying their LGI

I don't really know why we are told to meet with the LGI but when I got to his office he said I should bring a letter from my employer that I'm not indebted to him that he will sign on it then I will take it to the nysc secretariat for documentation before I proceed to take my leave
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2015
ok Sir
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
u can now print online
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
belu1:
u can now print online

Print what, have u been able to print yours
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Stinocollins: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
belu1:
u can now print online

Pls aftr applying online with ur document, are you supposed to apply to the secretariat manually
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
No.just apply online.and upload ur doctor's report if any. i just printed my relocation letter this afternoon.leggo
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Stinocollins: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
belu1:
No.just apply online.and upload ur doctor's report if any. i just printed my relocation letter this afternoon.leggo

Ok....that's wat I did; uploaded my Dr's report but my friend said I shuld still go to the secretariat and submit it as well. Thnx and congrats on ur own.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
ya bro thanks. God will do it for u
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
belu1:
u can now print online
Have u printed urs?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes sir.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by ebrahyym(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2015
belu1:
yes sir.
I have already applied. but I didn't see the reloctn link now. to chek d status of ma applctn
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2015
donwise1:

You need to visit the State Secretariat as soon as possible to get update on how to go about it. As for payment, you will surely be paid but from the State you were deployed to before this redeployment for some Months before your name will be transferred to your new State.
Have a fruitful service year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na everyday I dey login to nysc site to check if my letter is ready but not yet ready, I don tire ooo
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
ebrahyym:

I have already applied. but I didn't see the reloctn link now. to chek d status of ma applctn

That means work is going on with your relocation application

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
My relocation stuff is visible now, just checked it today and i was surprised that the relocation link is now available and when i clicked on it I saw congratulations your relocation application has been approved, you need to go to your Lgi for clearance before you can be able to print out your relocation letter.
I will have to go and meet the Lgi on Monday cos i don't know what clearance is about again.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
bacco2000:
My relocation stuff is visible now, just checked it today and i was surprised that the relocation link is now available and when i clicked on it I saw congratulations your relocation application has been approved, you need to go to your Lgi for clearance before you can be able to print out your relocation letter.
I will have to go and meet the Lgi on Monday cos i don't know what clearance is about again.
mine is still like dat. no link yet.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
So how far Donwise have you been able to print yur letter
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
bacco2000:
So how far Donwise have you been able to print yur letter
state coordinator is not yet back
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by bacco2000(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
I guess you did nt register for inec cos if Ɣ☺ΰ do you will nt be able to relocate, I opened my dashboard now and saw the message that I can't be on relocation because you have been assigned to activity that requires your physical presence in your current state.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by creamychick1911: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
@bacco2000 same thing with mine...does DAT mean we can still print after election
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by donwise1(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2015
bacco2000:
I guess you did nt register for inec cos if Ɣ☺ΰ do you will nt be able to relocate, I opened my dashboard now and saw the message that I can't be on relocation because you have been assigned to activity that requires your physical presence in your current state.
I registered for inec but I didn't submit it and didn't participate in the training. my dashboard can't still be opened. am really worried.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation by Adamsynox(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
creamychick1911:
@bacco2000 same thing with mine...does DAT mean we can still print after election
have not been able to login in to the portal 4 the past 2weeks.The response I keep getting is error 404 . How do U log in and with wat application?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 / NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.