Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. (2243 Views)

Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) / Is This The Man You Want As Your President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by jookco(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2008
To God it's shameful to see an Housa man like Yardua as the president of Nigeria, Nigeria is a great nation with great individuals so we don't deserve this insult.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Riskie(f): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2008
You are an idiot! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Frizy(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2008
Riskie:

You are an idiot! lipsrsealed

@Riskie
Am beginning to see you're a great admirer of Yar'adau. Why now. grin
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Riskie(f): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2008
@Frizy. I don't particularly see anything wrong with Yar'Adua. What is so bad about him? undecided If someone would explain that to me maybe I'll join in on the hate-fest! smiley
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by McKren(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2008
not sure why Seen does not consider it an obligation to take down threads like these.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Frizy(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2008
Riskie:

@Frizy. I don't particularly see anything wrong with Yar'Adua. What is so bad about him? undecided If someone would explain that to me maybe I'll join in on the hate-fest! smiley

Well from the little I know about the man, he claims Nigeria must follow the rule of law, yet all the ex-governors during the Obasanjo Adminstration weren't brought to justice. He has a 7 point agenda that appears more of a fictional theory because he can never achieve just one goal if he is till planning after the second year. Does he want to become a life president. . Obasanjo is better and far more active than this man. Am not saying Obasanjo is the best president, but I have not seen any meaningful development since baba iyabo left.

The worst part of it is that Yar'aduas fight for corruption doesn't seem to be realistic, now Ribadu is out, and the story goes on. Yar'adua is simply making Nigeria sleep, he is slow, the only thing I like about this man is the way he allows journalist talk to him without any form of detest from him when being interviewed. I can't imagine his man ruling a second time, the condition of the country will grow worse and worse. sad
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Muza(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2008
@ poster,u are a fool and a very big one.

stupid,foolish,ignorant bigot,i'm not ashamed,
i'm just disappointed.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by kayc33(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2008
what's wrong with an Hausa man being our president ,  u sucker!
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by GettysBurg: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2008
I think you guys didn't get his question.

He is not saying it's wrong to have an hausa man as president. I think he means 'an hausa man like Yar adua'.

I think he's specific on yar adua.

People also said OBJ was ugly. Even MKO. I don't think all that matters. What matters is performance. Yar adua is too ill to perform.

Imagine someone having to do dialysis daily (don't know how true though!). I think he should resign.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by sartorius(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
yaradua is a product of nigeria.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Jairzinho(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
Truth be told, I feel ashamed a dull,convalescing Hausa-Fulani man is Nigeria's President ! cry cry

Why not a deft dribbler like IBB, or real political genius like Atiku ?

Or a goal getter like El-Rufai? Or true visionary like Ribadu/Buhari or an articulate guy like Shekarau?

Or handsome guy like Rimi?

Tell me why Why must must a sick country be stuck with Yar'A-dull?
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by MaiSuya(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2008
GettysBurg:

I think you guys didn't get his question.

He is not saying it's wrong to have an hausa man as president.  I think he means 'an hausa man like Yar adua'.

I think he's specific on yar adua.

I don't think you read his post properly. He said Yaradua an Hausa man, a statement pregnant with undertones of tribalism. I am no fan of Yaradua, indeed there are many treads in the forum that re lambasting Yaradua in which I have contributed. But to bring in the tribal angle, insinuating that his abysmal performance so far is somehow related to his tribal origin is an idiotic and senseless thing to do. Hence, I believe the poster has truly merited all the insults he has received.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by stanech: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
Yes I feel ashame that we have a sick man rulling about 140million people. It shows the country is sick infact it is dead. It is a failed state. I cannot imagine that of all the countries in the world, It is the most populous black nation that has a sick President.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Uche2005: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
there is nothing wrong in an hausa man as president. but yar adua is a failure, i think he should resign, and allow a another man to be president
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by jookco(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2008
So to all ya muther******* trying to prove me wrong, ya all will soon realise that IBB a real man from same Housa tribe develope Lagos more than any other president in Nigeria, Housa man of Yaardua type does not qualify to be president, he said I will declear state of emmergency in the power sector, yes that's why we have 24/h electricity all over the country today, tell me how a stupid Aboki of his type can control this Big Nigeria, Nigeria as a country and Nigerians are crazy , we need strong hands and not a sick useless for nothing Aboki to rule this country so Bleep ya all that condemn my topic mother*******
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by tpia: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2008
CAN PEOPLE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL OR USE SPELLCHECK!!!!!!!!

JEEZ!!!!!
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by MaiSuya(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2008
Tehehehe! grin
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Jairzinho(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2008
[center]*he's probably just completed Xmas boozing* grin grin grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2008
Chapter klosed, the poster has stealth and doze.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by maxsiollun: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2008
Please let us desist from ethnic chauvinism such as this. Our primary concern should be whether Yar'Adua makes Nigerians' lives better - regardless of what ethnic or religious group he belongs to. I will judge him objectively and don't care whether he is Hausa, Tiv, Kanuri, Igbo, Edo or Chinese.

For the record, Yar'Adua is actually Fulani.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by netotse(m): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2008
is OBJ handsome?
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by lucabrasi(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2008
@poster
maybe you should break it down and explain what you mean without generalisations especially along ethnic lines which is always a touchy issue with us nigerians,if you r reffering to yar adua as a person then im sure many will agree with you that he s an half dead rudderless and visionless baba no regret president who really doesnt have a clue
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2008
I always thought Yar'Adua was a Fulani man?
Do you educated southerners know the difference, or will you continue to spew ignorance?
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by netotse(m): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2008
abegi jare. . .wot does his being fulani hv to do with his competence?let me hear work!
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:50am On Dec 27, 2008
Lack objectivity in your irrational thought process. This is what breeds hatred/animosity for one another.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by IGWEUSA(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2008
@ muza

Muza U have to change ur name to MUMU. Yar udua is a failure .He should vacant dat office and help himself by paying enough attention to his health. D more unhealthy he is , d more unhealthy nigeria becomes. Even in America, U have to be healthy before contesting 4 d presidency.

*************He shld give way 4 strong n healthy dudes like Atiku, Buhari n Orji Uzor Kalu****************
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by Muza(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
Igwe or wat u call ur name,i can see that u are the newest bigot in town,u dnt have anything sensible to say other than display ur ignorance and bigotry.
Pls get off my back,u've all over me in this forum.

who knows, u might even be one of those exceptional bigots on NL that resufaced using another name (quotasys,becomerich,. . .)
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by IGWEUSA(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
Muza:

Igwe or what u call ur name,i can see that u are the newest bigot in town,u dnt have anything sensible to say other than display ur ignorance and bigotry.
please get off my back,u've all over me in this forum.

who knows, u might even be one of those exceptional bigots on NL that resufaced using another name (quotasys,becomerich,. . .)

Muza , i wont blame U. Just go and take care of ur cows. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*********just d reality******************
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by auwal87(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ IGWE USA

You are a Witch!

@ Poster

You are a big Donkey!

@ Everyone

Is it fair to Judge this guy ('Yar adua) in his first 2 years?
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by otokx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2008
So we now have witches and donkeys in nairaland eh?
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by asha80(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ Everyone

Is it fair to Judge this guy ('Yar adua) in his first 2 years?

So we should 'siddon look'.
Re: Do You Feel Shame To See Yaduar An Housa Man As Your President. by lucabrasi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2008
i tire o,maybe by the time he spends another 10 years we can start to judge him then grin nigerians,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Excludes Military Rulers From New Presidential Pension Scheme / Aide To Gov.ikedi Ohakim Threatens Imo State Blog Author. / Southern Christains Flee Northern Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.