Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help On How To Install Pes 2015. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help On How To Install Pes 2015. (15543 Views)

How To Download And Install PES 2017 ISO PSP Data On Android / I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Billy23(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
i got this pes2015 game but i can't install it on my laptop.. Pls can someone give me the steps on installing it cuz i dnt know how to.. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
are you fucking kidding me ? click setup and go grab a cup of coffee (or do something else)

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Billy23(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
there's no setup file there, just some iso file and a file splitter nd joining program...thats all
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by bedfordng(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
maybe its inside the iso file then.you may need iso archiver software to extract the content before installing.or maybe you will have to mount the file to get the contents
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Billy23:
there's no setup file there, just some iso file and a file splitter nd joining program...thats all
Bedfordng 's answer
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by dammybas(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Billy23:
Post a screenshot of the files. Should be easy after that.
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by brytandre(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Billy23:

Install the file splitter software by clicking on it

Then copy all the contents of the CDs (2 DVD I suppose) into a file

Click on the file splitter and joiner

Now join the files, by selecting the "joining" icon

You'd see "First split part (.001, .__a) and a box under it, with a "arrow and 1" sign. Click on the "arrow and 1" sign and look for the file rld-prevso20.iso.001

If u find it, the software will automatically generate an "output file"... Locate the "Join" at the bottom of the software and u are good to go.

An .Iso will be created. Make sure u av powerIso installed on ur system. Mount the Iso file into one of the drives and the installation starts

If u av questions, feel free to ask. Hope this was helpful.
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
brytandre:

Install the file splitter software by clicking on it

Then copy all the contents of the CDs (2 DVD I suppose) into a file

Click on the file splitter and joiner

Now join the files, by selecting the "joining" icon

You'd see "First split part (.001, .__a) and a box under it, with a "arrow and 1" sign. Click on the "arrow and 1" sign and look for the file rld-prevso20.iso.001

If u find it, the software will automatically generate an "output file"... Locate the "Join" at the bottom of the software and u are good to go.

An .Iso will be created. Make sure u av powerIso installed on ur system. Mount the Iso file into one of the drives and the installation starts

If u av questions, feel free to ask. Hope this was helpful.
Thank you bro, i am done with the joining, but i do not understand the mounting of iso part. after the joining, it just showed me that two files have been joined, but still left me in the same window. cc: brytandre
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by brytandre(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
7Alexander:

Thank you bro, i am done with the joining, but i do not understand the mounting of iso part. after the joining, it just showed me that two files have been joined, but still left me in the same window. cc: brytandre

If you have PowerIso installed on ur PC.

Open it

Look for the option "mount"

If u haven't created a drive before, u can do that by clicking on;

Mount, then "set number of drives", then click on 1 drive

If you av done dat, click "mount"

Followed by "mount image to Drive (E)...or wateva alphabet u used to create the drive (Its the first option anyways)

It will immediately open another page where u 'll have to locate the joined file. After u ve done dat, u can click on

My computer

Then on the new drive u just created, and that's all!
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
brytandre:

Open it

Followed by "mount image to Drive (E)...or wateva alphabet u used to create the drive (Its the first option anyways)

It will immediately open another page where u 'll have to locate the joined file. After u ve done dat, u can click on

My computer

Can I get the PowerIso or VirtualCloneDrive @ Alaba int'l or shld I go to Computer Village?
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Abbey2sam(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
landinfo:

Can I get the PowerIso or VirtualCloneDrive @ Alaba int'l or shld I go to Computer Village?

fvcking download it my friend
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by ib4real95(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
landinfo:

Funniest comment ever!
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by brytandre(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2015
landinfo:

Download it @ www.filehippo.com
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
ib4real95:

Funniest comment ever!

Cos I went there & didn't get either PowerIso or VirtualClone but instead I got MEGA 13.
Mega13 told me to drag the "ISO file" into it'z own folder wiitch I hav tried doing BUT 'm having "permission access issue with my own system.
I don use all the google samplez/ideas but no show till now.
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
brytandre:

Download it @ www.filehippo.com

Of course i shld download with the PC but I just tried to see how the package lookz like but I don't see anything with my BB...most timez it'z showing "request too long" as if the site is nut functioning.
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
I did everything but nothing worked especially seeing that the PowerIso I downloaded is telling me to register a CODE....
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Henrybliz(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
try using winrar or 7zip to open the file..den extract it to any folder
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Henrybliz:

Ok I can download winrar or 7zip for PC? In that case I would try thix night & give u feedback
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 2:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Henrybliz:

After everything, the soccer has refused to install telling me error....I saw the konami soccer cover page & did the next as usual but it is telling me "compression error"....what is my mistake, thankz
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by Henrybliz(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2015
k..now..start it all again..delete all the files u have joined and extracted...copy the two files to a new folder on your desktop..
use d file joiner software to join the files to the same new folder u created on the desktop...
wen the joining is done..use ur winrar or zip to extract the outputfile to dat same new folder u created on ur desktop....
click on setup and install
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by woyong: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please I am getting an error message that the file
cannot create file E:\PES2015 \ rld-prevso20.iso error - please urgent help
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by woyong: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please I need help I'm getting an error message
brytandre:

Open it

My computer

Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by landinfo: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lool....I tried everything including googling stuffs online still NO SHOW.....maybe I have to go to comp village next week although I pray I meet the right people sha.

Maybe, it'z cos my PC is not compatatble or maybe cos it is 2.2 OHz or maybe cos my PC is not a "Gaming PC"
Re: Help On How To Install Pes 2015. by calmG(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
My laptop has 4g ram, core i7 but can't install PES 2017 or 2015. Wat shud I do?

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Your PC, And Have It Talk Back. / Get Direct UK Used Apple Macbook Pro At Cheap Rate With Prices / Google Still Tracks You Even With Your Location Services Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.