Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (24732 Views)

Buhari In Fresh Trouble . Did He Lie Under Oath . / Did Buhari Really Lied Under Oath / Muhammadu Buhari Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chia!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by yayitifury: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mr femi ari.......pls how much were you paid or better still how much do you intend to collect so u could rant more and more....

Please go to court and stop ranting here

Sai buhari with or without cert....

Titilayodeji13:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/muhammadu-buhari-lied-oath/
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by saintvc(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
The only nigerian messiah is a devil

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Below is nice piece by Prof. Soludo: God Bless Prof. Soludo.

[b]"The parallels with the Shagari regime are troubling. First, at the time of oil boom, Nigeria again went on a consumption spree such that the budgets of the last five years can best be described as ‘consumption budgets’, with new borrowing by the federal government exceeding the actual expenditure on critical infrastructure.

Second, not one penny was added to the stock of foreign reserves at a period Nigeria earned hundreds of billions from oil. For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.
I note that when I assumed office as Governor of CBN, the stock of foreign reserves was $10 billion.
The average monthly oil price during my 60 months
in office was $59, but foreign reserve reached the all- time peak of $62 billion (and despite paying $12 billion for external debt, and losing over $15 billion during the unprecedented global financial and economic crisis) I left behind $45 billion. Recall also that our exchange rate continuously appreciated during this period and was at N117 to the dollar before the global crisis and we deliberately allowed it to depreciate in order to preserve our reserves. My calculation is that if the economy was better managed, our foreign reserves should have been between $102 –$118 billion and exchange rate around N112 before the fall in oil prices. As of now, the reserves should be around $90 billion and exchange rate no higher than N125 per dollar."
[/b]

[b]"Fourth, poverty incidence and unemployment are
also simultaneously at all-time high levels. According
to the NBS, poverty incidence grew to 69% in 2010
and projected to be 71% in 2011, with
unemployment at 24%. This is the worst record in
Nigeria’s history, and the paradox is that this
happened during the unprecedented oil boom.
One theme I picked up listening to the campaign
rallies as well as to some of the propagandists is the
confusion about measuring government
“performance”. Most people seem to confuse
‘inputs’, or ‘processes’ with output. Earlier this
month, I had a dinner with a group of friends (14 of
us) and we were chit-chatting about Nigeria. One of
us, an associate of President Jonathan veered off to
repeat a propaganda mantra that Jonathan had
outperformed his predecessors. He also reminded us that Jonathan re-based the GDP and that Nigeria is now the biggest economy in Africa; etc. It was fun listening to the response by others. In sum, the
group agreed that the President had ‘outperformed’
his predecessors except that it is in reverse order."

[/b]

[b]First, my friend was educated that re-basing the GDP is no achievement: it is a routine statistical exercise, and depending on the base year that you choose, you get a different GDP figure. Re-basing the GDP has nothing to do with government policy. Besides, as naira-dollar exchange rate continues to depreciate, the GDP in current dollars will also shrink considerably soon.
We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural
‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under
no other president did unemployment reach 24%.
Surely, these are unprecedented records and he
surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a
satire!
[/b]

[b]"One of those present took the satire to some level by comparing Jonathan to the ‘performance’ of the
former Governor of Anambra, Peter Obi. He noted
that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no
signature project to remember his regime except
that his regime took the first position among all
states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—-mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra.
According to the National Bureau of Statistics,
poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20%
in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a
238% deterioration!). Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor. He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening."

"My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is
to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his
job record. Those who have decided to vote for him
will not do so because he has taken Nigeria to the
moon. His record on the economy is a clear ‘F’ grade. As one reviews the laundry list of micro interventions the government calls its achievements, one wonders whether such list is all that the government could deliver with an unprecedented oil boom and an unprecedented public debt accumulation. I can clearly see why reasonable people are worried."
[/b][b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Burger01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Get your azz to court if you are aggrieved and stop ranting brainlessly. undecided
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is a FORGER!
INTEGRity my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by argon500: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
stebell:
Femi always on point.
GEJ is the man.

Cc:
Barcanista, egift, omenka, donphilopus, berem, orlandoowoh, Abagworo, argon500 and the rest of Buharistan yu guys are needed here.

Are you really serious? Please count me out of the E-warrior. I do not belong to any particular political group and moreover, I am not even in the country at the moment. All I care about is development of our noble country and to be honest, Jonathan has failed us unless if you want to keep on deceiving yourself. You do not need to tell a blind man is raining.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by siegfried99(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
aguiyi:
our Yoruba brothers by name Femi have shown that sentiments aside, they are a force to reckon with when it comes to taking a stand and following it through.

They have also proven that they have certificates and can boldly show it to the world, you cant even dare to ask them for it cos they emit wisdom and good understanding of what they are doing.

we had the nerve to insist on Buharis showing his own grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

one is Fani the other is Aribisala, they are both femi and they are good at oratory, GEJ sure knows how to put square pegs in square holes.

no wonder the Russian ruble is crashing while the naira is a bit stable. recall that Russia is a world power while Nigeria is a third world country

grin grin grin very true

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Donbrig: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
These paid idiots by GEJ will not stop distracting people from debating the real issues bedeviling Nigeria. Just few days to election, we still don't have a concrete debate on critical issues, and this fool Aribisala is talking about certificate. GOD punish Satan for JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
This is very bad of one who many crave for to be their leader. God bless President GEJ.

Was so surprise on the AIT documentary that he also jailed Femi in his draconian years. God will never allow us to see such period again where freedom of expression will be denied.
I was surprised to hear Femi was also arested. I wonder what the reason was.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by BokoHaramm: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

Mr. Femi Aribisala, stop ranting on here.....go to court. Ode!
continue to rhyme

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by eazysally: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
The fear of buhari is the beginning of failure.....why are there so obsessed about this man! There fail to understand the more there try to tarnish his image the more populer he become

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by rozayx5(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
eazysally:
The fear of buhari is the beginning of failure.....why are there so obsessed about this man! There fail to understand the more there try to tarnish his image the more populer he become

many people in PH who believed in him before now see him as no different from other politicians?

certificate scandal?
refinery lies busted?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by stebell(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
argon500:

Are you really serious? Please count me out of the E-warrior. I do not
belong to any particular political group and moreover, I am not even in
the country at the moment. All I care about is development of our noble
country and to be honest, Jonathan has failed us unless if you want to
keep on deceiving yourself. You do not need to tell a blind man is
raining.

Yu are not in dis country abi. are yu in Syria?
If yu say GEJ has failed it simply means yu see yourself as a "progrethieves" and I termed yu a Janja.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by texazzpete(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Femi Aribisala is another Femi that sings well after he is fed properly angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by kay1one(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
This f*ckn atheist!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by ITbomb(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=16pt]What did you expect from a man whose only qualification to enter the army was I AM FULANI[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by texazzpete(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
ITbomb:
[size=16pt]What did you expect from a man whose only qualification to enter the army was I AM FULANI[/size]

Anything to back up your claims?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by charly4tex(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Too much to digest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI HAS DONE ANOTHER SALISU BUHARI grin grin grin grin grin I just hope 2015 elections does not put him 6 feet under due to hypertension

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Very brilliant article

Buhari's statement of result from Katsina college can not be final

Only a certificate from WASC requested by Buhari and sent directly to INEC and made available to court will bring this matter to an end.

The courts are back from strike and this matter will be tackled.

The way this is going APC may not have a candidate in this election and their participation can be challenged even after the election should they take part as the court may establish that INEC forms have been questionably filled.

A party that wants to be in government must obey simple rules. Buhari must obey simple laws! He must write to WASC and produce his certificate.

Katsina Government college can not issue a final certificate in an examination it did not conduct.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by CaptainAmerica1: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Absolute Nonsense! Something similar was written on Goodluck Jonathan and I created the thread, it wasn't acted on. But this came to the front page as fast as anything.

[size=15pt]The Squandering Of A Goodluck, By Louis Odion[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/2115276/squandering-goodluck-louis-odion

Nairaland is too biased for my liking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Ahmeduana(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
Femi on point cool grin

They will now start calling him a TANOID grin
IMAGINE THIS KIND OF CRIME IS BEEN PERPETRATE IN PDP CAMP WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REACTIONS OF APC AND THEIR E-RODENT!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by free2ryhme: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
BokoHaramm:
continue to rhyme

BOko haram your end is here
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by eedris07(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mr. Man he ddnt said his certificate bt he said his record of WASC r wit Nigerian Army.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Arysexy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
All the yorubas bearing femi name are as wise as d serpent.

Infact, when I born, I will name one of my sons FEMI.

Damn! This is a masterpiece!

Thumbs up femi aribisila, u are indeed bringing change with ur biro not the crooked apc change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by 1dickson(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB should be stripped of his rank and made to refund all d monies he has collected as a general. He should be jailed. He is too desperate for power.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Lamexx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
This "buhari brohaha" don dey turn another thing ohh. Make PDP no give this man high blood pressure ohh

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by whytet01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Amaechi: They are consulting
with their Lawyers. That boy you
were drinking MOET with at your
swimming pool in Bourdillon is
coordinating it.
Tinubu: You mean Femi?
Amaechi: Yes. We warned you
about him but you never listened.
Tinubu: I never knew he was a
mole then. Now my eyes are clear.
After drinking my expensive MOET
he is now working against me.
What else did they tell you?
Amaechi: After they conclude
their legal consultation, they
would know whether or not to
approach the court for PERJURY
against Alhaji as an individual and
not as our party's presidential
candidate.
Tinubu: So the whole crime does
not affect our party?
Amaechi: They assured me that
our party would not be affected
in any way because Alhaji
knowingly lied on oath as an
individual and at his own
discretion, in order to defraud
our party in particular and Nigeria
in general.
Tinubu: So his offence is personal
to him. Maybe our party can even
sue Alhaji for bringing our name
into disrepute and seek for
compensation.
Akande: Yes. I think we can sue
Alhaji. But that is not necessary
for now. We must fight this case
with him.
Tinubu: Bisi, I will come back to
you later. My friend Rotimi, so we
can replace Alhaji with another
candidate?
Amaechi: Yes we can replace
Alhaji. But there is a second
independent case which affects
you, Asiwaju, personally.
Asiwaju: The Oluwole certificate?
Amaechi: Yes. They might take
that up as well, only if our party
refuse to step down. Osinbajo
also tweeted fake pictures of
Kano campaign rally.
Tinubu: Yes, I am aware.
Amaechi: That boy that sleeps on
internet 24hours, Reno,
discovered that the picture was
Reinhard Bonnke crusade which
was done long time ago in
Ogbomosho and not our rally in
Kano.
Buhari: Our sins are increasing
with time. Even a pastor can
descend so low as tweeting fake
pictures to deceive innocent
Nigerians. Election is not do or die
affair. Shikena.
Tinubu: Oti o. Tell your brother
from Otuoke to please hold on.
We can reach an agreement that
will protect all affected interests.
Akande: Amaechi please speak
your language to him ke. Is he
not your brother? What is the
difference between Ijaw and
Ikwerre?
Tinubu: Akande is right. In
Yorubaland we have Egun people,
we have Ilaje people, they do not
say they are not Yoruba. We all
see ourselves as brothers and
sisters. So please talk to your
brother. Ask him when they will
be available so we can talk. Alhaji
Buhari must not go to jail o.
Buhari: Please talk to him. You are
the closest to him. He is your
brother. In the North we have
Kanuris, Nupes, Hausas, and we
are all brothers, even Tivs,
Idomas, and Igalas are all my
step-brothers.
Akande: Please Rotimi you are our
last hope. Do not speak English to
him o, he will ignore you. If I need
help from Obasanjo I speak
Yoruba straight away. He can
never refuse me on that level.
Tiwan tiwan now. Abi your
region do not have a common
Language like other regions?
Amaechi: Our region is not like
your region. Our region is just a
political region. We are not
brothers. We are not connected in
any way. We are different in every
possible way. The creation of our
region is Nigeria's strategic way
of punishing our neighbouring
region. Alhaji Buhari knows what
I am talking about.
Buhari: That is not the issue. Talk
to your brother and if he is not
your brother like you said then
talk to him as your regional
brother. I must not go to jail. My
people will tear this country into
pieces, Walahi Talahi. If at all I
must go to jail then Tinubu must
go with me. Period.
Amaechi: Why?
Buhari: Because it was his idea.
He advised me to lie on oath. He is
also the architect of the Oluwole
certificate together with
Osimbande..
Akande: Please Rotimi do
something ke. Time is going o. A
minute can be dangerous o. I am
a great grandfather I do not want
to go to jail at my age o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by ITbomb(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
texazzpete:

Anything to back up your claims?
Note that the introduction was designed to override the obvious non completion of the class

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by hansad: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Only in a country like Nigeria:

a man swore under oath that his school leaving certificate is with the military secretariat;

the military secretariat says that the man's certificate is not with it.

Only in Nigeria can such a man still have honour and still address people, criticize incumbent govt, and even tell people that he wants to be president of the country; --- and wait for it, to fight corruption;

yet the law enforcement agencies have yet to put the man under trial; yet some people still listen to the man -

only in Nigeria, George Orwel's Animal Farm.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.