Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (34944 Views)

Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by SeverusSnape(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sir, you don't have to generalize, Not all women are evil, But that your friend's girl friend definitely is. It's obvious she wanted to cheat on your friend with you. The best thing for you to do is go to your friend's house when you know they are both around and confront the girl and explain to your friend what really transpired between you two. A clear conscience fears no accusation, If you confront her well, she'll get jittery and your friend will definitely know the girl is guilty.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by chimerase2: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
dis a serious kase
op just pm me de gals number and ur problem wil be history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Let me call in the squad of professionals we have on the section to give their views abt this
Cc:
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Ireneony
Rozzayy
Tallesty
Taashamania

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lolz Pasqal09 cheesy
Lmao @ professional.

***modified***

Oma se o sad

We've seen scenarios like this play out a lot in Nollywood movies.

OP.

Your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I imagine that'd be an attempt in futility though seeing as the girl's clearly eaten into the guy's head.

If I were in your shoes and I'm 80% sure I'm innocent, I'd keep keeping my cool. No need for Bragaddo

Move on with your life.
It's only a matter of time before that babe with whorish attitude and evil intent is exposed for what she really is.

I know it hurts; being seperated from your friend over a baseless accusation.
Posterity will vindicate you.

40 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Pasqal09 cheesy
Lmao @ professional.
Yes na. This case needs a touch from the best.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is worth FP. Don't you think?
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by emitheo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
now she's just a "BiTch"...& u can do well 2 get over it!
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by mencade4: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
wraps 500 naira Igbo at once.

Ready to smoke all as i ruminate on this thread.

This is the more reason why i dont get too close to my friends' girlfriends.

Fear evil.....fear women.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by lalasticlala(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
If ur account of the story is 100 % accurate, then u know she's truly evil. She must have desired and made advances at u, but u turned down her lustful desire which is good, now she pays u back by lying against u... Too bad. I assure u, ur friend would soon realize the kind of girl he's really into....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by adanduka: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Send this epistle to your friend and give him time. In a matter of months he'll see if his GF or you is telling the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Am not accusing you of anything but if i were you, i would have mentioned the lunch date to my friend even before he got back. Why would you
keep such details from him? no matter how trivial you think it was, you would have mentioned it to him before he got hold of the info.

If i were you, i will call the girl on phone or confront her face-to-face and record the conversation as an evidence. Try and see your friend and
talk to him, if possible get your Sister involve to talk to him and also her girlfriend. I just pray your friend realize that his girlfriend is nothing
but a lair.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by demelza: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Look on the bright side Op. That dude was not worth your friendship.
A dude who can easily believe the words of a girl he met in 2months over that of his "bestfriend" is someone you dont want to have in your life.
That girl will get her just desserts. Stay away from them jare.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by prettyjo(f): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
just let them be.
he would soon realize the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sir, you don't have to generalize, Not all women are evil, But that your friend's girl friend definitely is. It's obvious she wanted to cheat on your friend with you. The best thing for you to do is go to your friend's house when you know they are both around and confront the girl and explain to your friend what really transpired between you two. A clear conscience fears no accusation, If you confront her well, she'll get jittery and your friend will definitely know the girl is guilty.
Hmmm, shouldn't you be trying to kill Harry Potter? What re u doing here?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
dis a serious kase
op just pm me de gals number and ur problem wil be history
How will sending her number to U solve the problem
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
marveangel:
How will dending her number to U solve the problem
you shouldn't take this dudes post serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
If ur account of the story is 100 % accurate, then u know she's truly evil. She must have desired and made advances at u, but u turned down her lustful desire which is good, now she pays u back by lying against u... Too bad. I assure u, ur friend would soon realize the kind of girl he's really into....
I have never seen him in such mood not in our five years of friendship.....there are some things he said to me that I can't even post on a social media like nairaland
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by MrCork: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
marveangel:
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her

...see yor Ghana head like Somali made Umburella.....when u chase her, she was angel.....and cuz she reject u, she now a witch??

....Listen, brother...serrrriously....ama lover nota fighter...Please don't let me swaaar for u (no oofeinse)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Marveangel

How close are you to this friend of yours?

I think he went really low by embarrasing you without gathering his facts.

Whatever happened to giving my best friend the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know about you o

But if perchance I'm accused as such and later proven innocent.

The close ties I have with him will be highly severed.

I think I have a clear definition of what friendship is.
Your guy no just try undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
pasqal09:

Hmmm, shouldn't you be trying to kill Harry Potter? What re u doing here?
Why do you guys think I'm the villain?...watch Harry potter and the deathly hallows, you'll know I was a hero, I saved Potter countless of times, If not for me, Potter would have been dead. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
there's nothing to be sad about. u'v realised she's a biatch. it's ur friends turn now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by MizMyColi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor [size=14pt]Ghana head like Somali made Umburella.....[/size] when u chase her, she was angel.....and cuz she reject u, she now a witch??
....Listen, brother...serrrriously....ama lover nota fighter...Please don't let me swaaar for u (no oofeinse)
angry

Lmao.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by naijaboiy: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Things can never go right when you believe one side of a story without listening to the other. Especially if the side you heard from is not from a truly trusted source.

If I were in your shoes,,i'll simply call your friend and tell him everything as it as without mincing words. Then it's his choice to believe whoever he wants to. No time to waste trying to convince someone who is already blinded by "Love"

And as for the girl...she should not even step her feet in my house again. Neither do I ever want to see my sister close to such a devil.
Before she influences her too.

angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by pasqal09: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why do you guys think I'm the villain?...watch Harry potter and the deathly hallows, you'll know I was a hero, I saved Potter countless of times, If not for me, Potter would have been dead. smiley
I've watched the movies and read all the books but I still think you're an a-hole.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor Ghana head like Somali made Umburella.....when u chase her, she was angel.....and cuz she reject u, she now a witch??

angry
Guy! gringrin
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrCork:

angry
did U even read my Post? Please if u're not going to be helpful go to another thread

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by SeverusSnape(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
pasqal09:

I've watched the movies and read all the books but I still think you're an a-hole.
Hey!...Come on!
I'm a good guy, See me smiling.

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:
Send this epistle to your friend and give him time. In a matter of months he'll see if his GF or you is telling the truth.
I doubt he'll even read it.....
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by kika23(f): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.

Boss..... wink
That's my mrcork
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:
I doubt he'll even read it...plus I don't plan on doing anything....any sane friend would at least hear my own side of the story b4 conceding am a deceitful enemy...I'm not going to contact him or anyone..let he and his girlfriend live their lives.
MizMyColi:
@Marveangel

How close are you to this friend of yours?

I think he went really low by embarrasing you without gathering his facts.

Whatever happened to giving my best friend the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know about you o

But if perchance I'm accused as such and later proven innocent.

The close ties I have with him will be highly severed.

I think I have a clear definition of what friendship is.
Your guy no just try undecided
When somethings are broken/damaged they can't be fixed again......its my words against hers and from the look of things he chose hers b4 even hearing mine.....I'm not one to cry over spilt milk regardless of how much it hurt...I just learnt my lesson...NEVER get close to a friends GF...its simple.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
kika23:

Boss..... wink
That's my mrcork

smiley
You'd better be his Kika too, or angry

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.