Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) (23093 Views)

Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Esperooke(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
These guys know nothing..... how i wish they got the understanding to see beyond the purported/organised crowd which is meant to massage their dwindling confidence in GEJ and to hoodwink unsuspecting observers. I was able to see and understand clearly in ilorin the making of the purported massive crowd for GEJ. Take them serious at your own peril. FeBUHARI 14 is the revelation day.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Collynzo419: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by hollypoplar: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hey you guys I have found the perfect job as a full time student, it has changed my life around! If you are self motivated and social media savvy then this is ideal for you. The sky is the limit, you get exactly how much work you put into to it. Click on this link to get started and see for yourself......... WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by timexkaka: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are u guyz watchind the sponsored broadcast specially on buhari........ shocked

must they stoop diz low...
the re just makin him popular tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Noble11(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
dvee2:
Just came back from nasarawa state, there is no way PDP will get up to 30% from that state
Remember even when Buhari ran as a single candidate he won nasarawa state convincingly, so forget all this picture stuff, nasarawa state is already in the bag for APC
And who told you he needs 30%?
jus give him 25% and he is good to go...wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
endymetrix:
If I were to be Buhari, I will do the following:
1. Decamp APC and join PDP
2. Write Jonathan an apology letter
3. Convert my name to Buhari Ndukwe
4. Accept that I don't have a waec certificate
5. Become Patient Jonathan's special assistant.
hmmmm you don't know make I amibo small for you buhari begged for IBO name in IMO state and they gave him Okechukwu by Rochas. Bro he has a false name attached to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Everyday4(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Goodluck we know...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
See the maths, GEJ will win in the SE/SS/MB. Buhari will win heavily in the northwest as usual but GEJ will get up to 50% votes in Kaduna which is divided 50-50 and having a sitting PDP Governor. Turn out in the NE will not be impressive because of the ravaging advancing boko haram army. Votes from the SW will be split and shared and GEJ will get a reasonable chunk. In the event, GEJ wins.

While Jonathan will be taking the oath of office come May 29th at Aso Rock, buhari will be doing same in sambisa as president and commander of arewastan. grin grin grin grin grin

All hail buhari cheesy grin grin grin cool tongue
u forgot record easily,2011 electn,jona 20 state,total vote 22 million plus Buhari cpc then 16 state wt total vote 16 million plus..Jona wt sympathy vote frm AC in south west..nw things had change..BUHARI still hold on 2 his 16 states while uncle Jona 20 states and vote wil be divided into two..there4 16 plus 10=26 state,approx,vote 26m'pls take FebUHARI IS @ hand,
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Esperooke:
[s]These guys know nothing..... how i wish they got the understanding to see beyond the purported/organised crowd which is meant to massage their dwindling confidence in GEJ and to hoodwink unsuspecting observers. I was able to see and understand clearly in ilorin the making of the purported massive crowd for GEJ. Take them serious at your own peril. FeBUHARI 14 is the revelation day.[/s]

Story for the dogs cheesy

Take heart. grin grin grin grin oo I feel your pain, frustration will kill you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jabioro:
[s]u forgot record easily,2011 electn,jona 20 state,total vote 22 million plus Buhari cpc then 16 state wt total vote 16 million plus..Jona wt sympathy vote frm AC in south west..nw things had change..BUHARI still hold on 2 his 16 states while uncle Jona 20 states and vote wil be divided into two..there4 16 plus 10=26 state,approx,vote 26m'pls take FebUHARI IS @ hand,[/s]

Rubbish. cheesy cheesy Get ready to cry very well because Failbuhari 14 is around the corner. grin grin grin

buhari must return to sambisa. cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
olrotimi:

Typical Nigerian @pix , she puts her body where her mouth is. Na belle she carry so? I imagine the pikin go dey tie KOWA wrapper inside belle

buhahah, got me reeking with lafter

a man should earn a fair wage for his efforts. My friend if you want likes on NL, you should have to make comments worthy of getting likes. Just as there is nothing like getting sympathy votes again in Nigeria, there is also nothing like 'sympathy likes '
There is god bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
olrotimi:

Typical Nigerian @pix , she puts her body where her mouth is. Na belle she carry so? I imagine the pikin go dey tie KOWA wrapper inside belle

buhahah, got me reeking with lafter

a man should earn a fair wage for his efforts. My friend if you want likes on NL, you should have to make comments worthy of getting likes. Just as there is nothing like getting sympathy votes again in Nigeria, there is also nothing like 'sympathy likes '

Ha ha ha No be small..Na simple lesson. Do not trust the crowd you see at your campaign rally whether PDP or APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
God appointed president GEJ,

Wonderful president with wonderful Blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't want GEJ angryand I don't want GMB angry...Seun For President! cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
With this pics, many apc e rats are thinking of burning there brooms, jonathan is truelly a man with many followers. Gej till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by pallybrown(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Skako:
Jonah show us ur basterd son

and i will bilv this pix
Common respect u don't have for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okay,seen.

So what next ? undecided

Make i go meet them

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by jubrila: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Even a dump person knows Jonathan cannot win in the middle belt. The election will be decided between middle belt and south west. Which shows clearly that GMB will win the election
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
See as that ALMAJIRI dress like Ijaw man...Awwwww!! gringringringrin ..we love you too all the way from the black gold coast of the Niger kiss kiss

God Bless genuine Nigerians. .with GEJ we shall Transform this great nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
jubrila:
Even a dump person knows Jonathan cannot win in the middle belt. The election will be decided between middle belt and south west. Which shows clearly that GMB will win the election

PAINMENT!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by wirelessmaster: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
I believe the front page articles are not being used for political propanganda? or are they being paid for like in the electronic media? Firstly, I checked for some information for almost three weeks on Nairaland front page, I could not not get those information. I noticed that almost 80% of information is skewed here for a particular candidate and political party with information that are not important forming almost 20% for other political parties.

Why is the shutting down of website hosted by .ng TLD not mentioned here or even discussed as an IT platform. Most electronic media are very partial. Despite almost 80% devoted to their candidate as paid editorial, the government is frustrating ICT platforms and even investigating source of funding for the little publicity. Nigeria will survive them
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Esperooke(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Story for the dogs cheesy

Take heart. grin grin grin grin oo I feel your pain, frustration will kill you. grin grin grin grin

It is visible who is the most frustrated. We can see how ur clueless president pressed the panic button by running from church to church, while u and other saTANist continue laboriously in ur smear game which counterproductively added in droves to the people's general's camp. move around, interact and you ll hear the widely sang song.....GMB and Change is the theme. GOD Bless u Brother. No be fight.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Jecintakia: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
dvee2:
Just came back from nasarawa state, there is no way PDP will get up to 30% from that state
Remember even when Buhari ran as a single candidate he won nasarawa state convincingly, so forget all this picture stuff, nasarawa state is already in the bag for APC

30%? grin. We don't even need up to 30% from there to be reelected embarassed tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Deltagiant: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jabioro:
u forgot record easily,2011 electn,jona 20 state,total vote 22 million plus Buhari cpc then 16 state wt total vote 16 million plus..Jona wt sympathy vote frm AC in south west..nw things had change..BUHARI still hold on 2 his 16 states while uncle Jona 20 states and vote wil be divided into two..there4 16 plus 10=26 state,approx,vote 26m'pls take FebUHARI IS @ hand,
Verify your info, please! To the contrary, Buhari won 12 states and 12 million votes in 2011. GEJ got 2.8M votes from the south west even as he won Buhari with over 10million votes. Lets see how much Buhari will eat into all that 10 million in 2015. Interesting!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by tuniski: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jabioro:
lie Buhari got 12 states in the north with Osun making 13. He will get marginal votes in SW yes but, his 12m votes will at best end on 16m! GEJ will get over 24m this time around!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by konny1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
I will vote for this man 2m times.... 14 functioning universities within 6year.... Chai!!!! There is future for the youth...

GEJ.... till 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team today stormed Nasarawa State for his re-election campaign rally!
The crowd was really massive and overwhelming!

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
those with eyes will know something is wrong with the blurry part of ds photos..U R FAKE
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by T4kbaba(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!

God Bless Nigeria!

Many people there just want to know mr stealing is not corruption one on one.Do not let your morale high oooooooo.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Sodangi77: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless President GEJ

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nasarawa State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Lol 4 d rented crowd? grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by confidenceikeh: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
See u,how can a father show u his bastard son? How much r u been paid for dis? My dear b reasonable.
Skako:
Jonah show us ur basterd son

and i will bilv this pix
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team today stormed Nasarawa State for his re-election campaign rally!
The crowd was really massive and overwhelming!

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
Pls ceo4eva I will like you to cover rivers state PDP presidential rally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift / AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.