Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons (18189 Views)

How To Fix Your Thread Hair Extensions(weave-ons) Yourself . . . / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2006
i need help on how to fix weaveons especially on making the hair first before fixing. If its possible to put up pictures of d hair before the fixing that in y'alls instruction, that would be nice. i've always wanted to fix this rita dominics kind of afro but dnt kno the kind of construction that was done under the weave on. I need help, all d ladies in d house, grab your cameras n take pictures of d hair plait before d fixing and after d fixing so i can c d result. i'll learv d procedure when i visit naija but for now i need helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp plssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2006
dis kinda hairs and all kind of hair styles.

Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Aug 21, 2006
u gotta braid the track around the head and just sew the weave along the track,

the track has to look something like this :

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2006
k thanks for that tip am gonna try that
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
S did the tips work? Show us a picture of the latest weave-ons you have tried!
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by ademiller(f): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
Seun, so u wan become hair stylist or what?

i can finance u grin
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by fellybabe(f): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2008
@ omogwnaija, that was a nice tip. thanks
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by Winnergal(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
omogenaija:

u gotta braid the track around the head and just sew the weave along the track,

the track has to look something like this :

nice . . .
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by dfdeei: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2009
AMERICAN VENDORS

www.californialacewigs.com

www.thehairnetwork.com

CHINESE VENDORS

RemyHair Manufacturer: http://www.visionremyhair.com

Email: visionhaircn@gmail.com

Good Luck
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by champion11: 3:45am On Dec 29, 2010
hair suppliers s you are aware, Remy hair extensions is the highest quality hair that you can buy. The reasons are simple: Remy hair is selected from young donors that ensures that you are getting the strongest and healthiest hair.

sures make them silky and remy after being washed by yourself. When maintained and aligned in the same direction, healthy shiny remy hair that doesn’t tangle is formed.
hair extensions suppliers More importantly, Remy hair does go through any chemical treatment. This en
hair manufacturers
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by egovenperu: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons by catherine2015: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2015
you can contac http://www.vickylacewigs.com/ too, where you get the confidence and self-esteem you have been looking for.

(1) (Reply)

~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ / Photos Of Face Of Tourism Africa Contestants 2020 / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.