Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly (799 Views)

President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh / Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly by jking001(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just thinking
Re: Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly by yakubuomowumi: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
I pity Nigerians
Re: Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly by farobat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

I was shocked to my marrow watching the documentary yesterday .Never knew Buhari was that Brutal..

1 Like

Re: Fly Nigeria It's A Crate Way To Fly by egift(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
farobat:
Hmmmmmmmm

I was shocked to my marrow watching the documentary yesterday .Never knew Buhari was that Brutal..
If tomorrow SheCow the Boko Haram leader run to another country and the sending him back - I have no problem being returned in a cargo crate. QED.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Boycott Election Debates / INEC Launch Citizens Contact Centre ( ICCC). / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.