Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

No More Money For Me - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Money For Me - Cramjones (1898 Views)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ever since I announced my pay from the APC, everyone has refused to comment on my insightful posts. Moderators no longer take my orders. No one ever pushes me to the frontpage. Why are Nigerians wicked? I have to work from the field to continue this campaign. Everyone on nairaland has deserted CramJones, for the simple sin of being paid to campaign for a party he is a leader in!

sad sad sad

CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by EgusiSoup: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:
Ever since I announced my pay from the APC, everyone has refused to comment on my insightful posts. Moderators no longer take my orders. No one ever pushes me to the frontpage. Why are Nigerians wicked? I have to work from the field to continue this campaign. Everyone on nairaland has deserted CramJones, for the simple sin of being paid to campaign for a party he is a leader in!

sad sad sad

CramJones

Will this affect the price of Egusi in the market?

1 Like

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by stebell(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Guy help me tell CramJones that a mad man has no relatives unless..
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Gmajor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
No wonder ppl thought u were ffk because u guys kinda behave alike.
U guys will work for any1 as long as he throws u the right crumbs

5 Likes

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Zellie: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Painment grin
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Dsage1: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

sad sad sad

CramJones

Were you not the same guy personalized yourself as FFK on Nairaland?

If actually you did announced your pay from the APC on a public forum like Nairaland,then I don't think you deserve to be hired by any politically organization. Or may be you are just one of people looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

sad sad sad

CramJones
berem and co thought ur online campaign rant was just a patriotic move.....now they know better.. cool..

U r just a w.h.o.r.e who opens d door for any who has cash to burn shocked

BTW, u once decided leaving this forum.....why r u still around? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by curiouses: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

sad sad sad

CramJones

Hey man, you are constituting nuisance. Stop posting please.

1 Like

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
lekkie073:
berem and co thought ur online campaign rant was just a patriotic move.....now they know better.. cool..

U r just a w.h.o.r.e who opens d door for any who has cash to burn shocked

BTW, u once decided leaving this forum.....why r u still around? grin

I am a patriotic man, looking to reach youths who are confused from all the media propaganda. Getting paid for a job is not a sin. We must join hands together and make CramJones great again on Nairaland. We must also join hands together to vote the people's general!

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

I am a patriotic man, looking to reach youths who are confused from all the media propaganda. Getting paid for a job is not a sin. We must join hands together and make CramJones great again on Nairaland. We must also join hands together to vote the people's general!

-CramJones
make thunder strike u and the general simultaneously angry

5 Likes

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
lekkie073:
make thunder strike u and the general simultaneously angry

That is not a gracious thing to tell someone old enough to be your father (me) and old enough to be your grandpa (GMB). Let us join hands together and vote this great general!

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

Getting paid for a job is not a sin. b]-CramJones[/b]
span assassin who gets paid for killing should rejoice?

Some jobs are a blemish on the skin...
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

That is not a gracious thing to tell someone old enough to be your father (me) and old enough to be your grandpa (GMB). Let us join hands together and vote this great general!

-CramJones
Make thunder strike una two together angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by aljharem(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by aljharem(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

sad sad sad

CramJones
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

How can a man old enough to be a grown man's grandpa be vying for the post of presidency? The two of you should be soaked in a pit of saliva for 8weeks.

4 Likes

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Energito: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

my brother it will never affect it.one cup of egusi is now 150.
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Promhize:

How can a man old enough to be a grown man's grandpa be vying for the post of presidency? The two of you should be soaked in a pit of saliva for 8weeks.

The last time the presidency went to Young Gowon (32 years) we had a civil war with over 2 million people murdered. We need those that can handle this country vis-a-vis involving the youth.

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

The last time the presidency went to Young Gowon (32 years) we had a civil war with over 2 million people murdered. We need those that can handle this country vis-a-vis involving the youth.

-CramJones
u for go wake awolowo to come rule us na cool

1 Like

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by EgusiSoup: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Energito:
my brother it will never affect it.one cup of egusi is now 150.

shocked
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

sad sad sad

CramJones

This imbe actually think people get paid to support political parties on NL. And he's trying to publicize his joblessness hopefully to get hit from any politician around

OYO is your surname!!

Go and hustle when your sub expires (soon) you're doomed

grin grin grin
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

This imbe actually think people get paid to support political parties on NL. And he's trying to publicize his joblessness hopefully to get hit from any politician around

OYO is your surname!!

Go and hustle when your sub expires (soon) you're doomed

grin grin grin

I have made closer to $160,000 for my social media work, however, that income has slowed since most people no longer pay attention to my messages.

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ah! Seriously, Seun needs to upgrade nairaland, up to a point where you can not just get land(open threads and post) for free and build on it. Useless threads these days.
See this one here, you are old enough to be our father, is that an achievement?
You have made over $160,000 just because you are active on social media. So, na APC dey give you money? Believe me, as soon as they win the election, they'll make sure they take back the money they had given to people like Cramjones, and if they loose, they'll form a parallel government.
Did I see something that looks like 'patriotic' abi na 'patriotism?' Guy, you suppose wise up o. The moment you get paid for something you ought not to be paid for, there is something behind it.
Do you realise that not for any reason will you ever criticise your General and his cohorts, even if they did something bad, you would rather abuse whoever brought up the issue rather than defend you employer? No wonder, some popular member of APC here has never for once seen anything wrong with APC, their General and the other members. They will always abuse anybody that is Anti-GMB or Anti-APC. Even if the op quotes a newspaper, they will curse the op.
Enjoy the $160,000 while it lasts. Make sure you give your kids education up to the highest level and keep their certificates, so they don't go looking for it like a confused idiot.
Our father, welldone o.
And one advice, selfishness will not take you anywhere. Pay your tithe, give the moderators and super-moderators a few dollar and you'll see your threads on frontpage.
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

I have made closer to $160,000 for my social media work, however, that income has slowed since most people no longer pay attention to my messages.

-CramJones

Bros abeg go sleep
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
Ah! Seriously, Seun needs to upgrade nairaland, up to a point where you can not just get land(open threads and post) for free and build on it. Useless threads these days.
See this one here, you are old enough to be our father, is that an achievement?
You have made over $160,000 just because you are active on social media. So, na APC dey give you money? Believe me, as soon as they win the election, they'll make sure they take back the money they had given to people like Cramjones, and if they loose, they'll form a parallel government.
Did I see something that looks like 'patriotic' abi na 'patriotism?' Guy, you suppose wise up o. The moment you get paid for something you ought not to be paid for, there is something behind it.
Do you realise that not for any reason will you ever criticise your General and his cohorts, even if they did something bad, you would rather abuse whoever brought up the issue rather than defend you employer? No wonder, some popular member of APC here has never for once seen anything wrong with APC, their General and the other members. They will always abuse anybody that is Anti-GMB or Anti-APC. Even if the op quotes a newspaper, they will curse the op.
Enjoy the $160,000 while it lasts. Make sure you give your kids education up to the highest level and keep their certificates, so they don't go looking for it like a confused idiot.
Our father, welldone o.
And one advice, selfishness will not take you anywhere. Pay your tithe, give the moderators and super-moderators a few dollar and you'll see your threads on frontpage.

I am ready to pay any moderator that puts my thread on Frontpage $500 for every Frontpage thread!
Also, being patriotic does not mean doing things for free, does it?

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by saharachic(f): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

I am ready to pay any moderator that puts my thread on Frontpage $500 for every Frontpage thread!

-CramJones

YOU MEAN THE MODERATORS TAKE UP TO $500 TO PUT TOPIC IN FP? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
saharachic:

YOU MEAN THE MODERATORS TAKE UP TO $500 TO PUT TOPIC IN FP? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, this is just a donation for their hardwork in identifying great topics to be put on Frontpage.

-CramJones
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by bakila: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hope they will not pay for this thread? I thought it in the joke section, I don't think APC will pay for this joke.
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Well, you have a point, but you campaigning for a candidate and getting paid while the electorate you were able to convince didn't get anything, what do you call that?
You convinced them based on your lies and because you want to justify the the amount you are being paid.
Believe me, no right thinking mod will accept such an offer. Everyone now know that you are being paid to post on Nairaland, therefore, there is every posibility that you are telling lies.
One more advice, take that $500 to the motherless homes, give it out to the needy. Then tell them not to pray for you, but for Buhari's victory. Believe me, Buhari will win with a landslide, even if PDP decides to rig, they'll rig in favour of Buhari.
Contact me when you must have done that, so I can give you more advice.

1 Like

Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by whitecat2: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pdp stooge planted to discredit Apc, I see you! You ain't fooling anyone!

People who get paid don't blow their own cover. You first pretended to be with Apc, and just as you gained their trust, you went for the kill. You got payed to work against Apc/Buhari.
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Sunshineluv(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
@cramjones how much do APC pay Berem? U guys are really making it big time. No wonder u guys can kill any body that opposes your party.
Re: No More Money For Me - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Polls: Buhari To Be Served With Fresh Disqualification Note / OPEC Sees Oil Prices Exploding To $200 A Barrel! / Gombe Under Attack. Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.