Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas (8354 Views)

African Business Summit In US has No African Delegates. Their Visas Were Denied / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello,

Please I plan to get one of the baltic states visa through turkey,but I don't know what type of Turkey visa to apply for cause I will have to stay in Turkey for not less than a month while waiting for the visa of the country I'm to apply to..

Please I need candid advice and information,I will really appreciate your contributions.

Cc Wip7
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cc justwise
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
pamyp:
Hello,

Please I plan to get one of the baltic states visa through turkey,but I don't know what type of Turkey visa to apply for cause I will have to stay in Turkey for not less than a month while waiting for the visa of the country I'm to apply to..

Please I need candid advice and information,I will really appreciate your contributions.

Cc Wip7

On the form fill Short stay visa and fill 30 days in section they ask number of days to spend.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
wip7:

On the form fill Short stay visa and fill 30 days in section they ask number of days to spend.

Please what are requirements for the short stay visa,how long does it take to process,and can it be extended??
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
pamyp:

Please what are requirements for the short stay visa,how long does it take to process,and can it be extended??

1. Kindly visit Turkish embassy Abuja website, you will find the list of requirements and other useful information.

2. In most cases, the consular is responsible tell you when to pick your passport and processing days differs by country and purpose of trip. Since it will be entry visa might last 3-8 weeks based on my experience. Ask the consular when you submit.

3. As far as I know you can not extend entry visa within Turkey unless you go out of Turkey. If you think 30 days wont be enough you might have to apply for LONG STAY. Although, if you overstay the 30 days for few days and can back it up, you may be awarded fine to pay at POE. Also ask the consular when you apply, he/she will be in the best position to answer this.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Thank you so much for the info,the site is malfunctioning so I don't know where to get the requirements from.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
pamyp:
Thank you so much for the info,the site is malfunctioning so I don't know where to get the requirements from.

The site is working well..I just checked ..find below the routes to what you requested.

Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
wip7:

The site is working well..I just checked ..find below the routes to what you requested.

Downloaded the document but the requirements aren't precise,I mean looking at my reason for wanting to travel to turkey,will I be issued a long term visa which has a 90days duration??
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
wip7:

Please it's possible to go to embassy and ask these questions right?
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
pamyp:

Please it's possible to go to embassy and ask these questions right?

Yes you can go to the embassy and ask any questions relating to visa and traveling. Which of the Baltic states are you traveling to? from my experience some of them will only collect your visa application documents and when the visa is ready you will be asked to come for sticker. It also depend on your purpose of traveling to the Baltic states? Studies or leisure. For instance Lithuanian issues studies visa in Turkey within a week, Latvia used to be short for studies before but now elongated with many requirements. Estonia around 30 days for studies as well.

In case you find it difficult from Turkey, most of these Baltic states embassies in India can also issue the visas. Try to call the embassy and request to know their processing time and exact documents to come along.

For Turkey you may apply for 3 months multiple entries and 30 days stay on each visit.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by pamyp(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
wip7:

Yes you can go to the embassy and ask any questions relating to visa and traveling. Which of the Baltic states are you traveling to? from my experience some of them will only collect your visa application documents and when the visa is ready you will be asked to come for sticker. It also depend on your purpose of traveling to the Baltic states? Studies or leisure. For instance Lithuanian issues studies visa in Turkey within a week, Latvia used to be short for studies before but now elongated with many requirements. Estonia around 30 days for studies as well.

In case you find it difficult from Turkey, most of these Baltic states embassies in India can also issue the visas. Try to call the embassy and request to know their processing time and exact documents to come along.

For Turkey you may apply for 3 months multiple entries and 30 days stay on each visit.

Latvia and for studies.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by anitaabz: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, How do i apply for a short stay for Turkish visa, I am invited for my sister's graduation on the 17/02/2015, and i need to shop in istanbul also...how should i start? i am currently in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
anitaabz:
Please, How do i apply for a short stay for Turkish visa, I am invited for my sister's graduation on the 17/02/2015, and i need to shop in istanbul also...how should i start? i am currently in Lagos, Nigeria.

Graduation in which country?
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
@mr wip7 av read many of ur post here and I think you are in the best position to explain things to me I jhus got admission to batlic state and I was told to go ankara, turkey or cairo egypt to get there residence permit and visa. I was told by a friend to go with turkey because to get egypt visa is so hard due to what nigerians over there do that I might be denied unless I apply for another sch in egypt and pay there one year semester fee to get it fast or it may take long and my resumption date is set for sept 1 so I think turkey would be best for mr wip I need u to tell me what type of visa should I apply for here in nigeria in turkish embassy nd what should I tell the consulate and what document am I mine going to need pls help me. You can email me btee234@gmail.com
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 3:46pm On May 20, 2015
btee234:
@mr wip7 av read many of ur post here and I think you are in the best position to explain things to me I jhus got admission to batlic state and I was told to go ankara, turkey or cairo egypt to get there residence permit and visa. I was told by a friend to go with turkey because to get egypt visa is so hard due to what nigerians over there do that I might be denied unless I apply for another sch in egypt and pay there one year semester fee to get it fast or it may take long and my resumption date is set for sept 1 so I think turkey would be best for mr wip I need u to tell me what type of visa should I apply for here in nigeria in turkish embassy nd what should I tell the consulate and what document am I mine going to need pls help me. You can email me btee234@gmail.com

You can ask the University to write official letter for you stating you will be applying for Visa at so so embassy in Ankara and take it along. The visa processing duration varies from one country to the other. It will be lot easier if you ask the embassy in question, how long they will process your visa and know exact documents you need to bring along including all the attestation.

Then, you can know the length of visa you can apply for. For transit visa from Nigeria, Turkish embassy can only grant you 3-7 days max. Anything longer than that will be ENTRY visa and you can ask for upto 1 month for this. Also, the consular at Turkish embassy can guide you also but learn how long your visa processing will take.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 4:46pm On May 20, 2015
Thank you very much the embassy am going to in ankara,turkey is latvian embassy, I was told that the processing for the residence permit might take 1 or 2months.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
btee234:
Thank you very much the embassy am going to in ankara,turkey is latvian embassy, I was told that the processing for the residence permit might take 1 or 2months.

I doubt if Turkish embassy will issue you visa for 2 months...Just apply for ENTRY visa LONG stay.....Hmmmm Latvia story long ooo anyway, you may ask them to submit your application and return with your passport and if visa approved you come for the sticker.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 9:34am On May 21, 2015
The university said I have to go to either turkey or Egypt myself
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
@wip7 I have ordered for a supporting letter from the school latvia to turkish embassy here nigeria telling dem to state in the letter that I am only going to ankara turkey to get there RP and visa with that am I good to go or do I still need any letter such as invitation letter from anybody in turkey.And talking about bank statement is it my own bank statement or my sponsor own, because it my daddy that is sponsoring me there likewise for tax clearance.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
btee234:
@wip7 I have ordered for a supporting letter from the school latvia to turkish embassy here nigeria telling dem to state in the letter that I am only going to ankara turkey to get there RP and visa with that am I good to go or do I still need any letter such as invitation letter from anybody in turkey.And talking about bank statement is it my own bank statement or my sponsor own, because it my daddy that is sponsoring me there likewise for tax clearance.

Since you will be getting a letter from the University directed to the embassy for the purpose of yuor trip.....thats seems enough! About bank statement ..naturally your sponsor bank details should be the one to submit, however, ask the embassy what they need ...they are in charge oooooooooooo!
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
btee234:

Since you will be getting a letter from the University directed to the embassy for the purpose of your trip.....that seems enough! About bank statement ..naturally your sponsor bank details should be the one to submit, however, ask the embassy what they need ...they are in charge oooooooooooo!
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by Emptybrain(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
wip7:

!

Bro is bulgaria part of balkan states? Do you have any info about schooling and working in bulgaria?
I was born in bulgaria but left with Nigerian parents at age 2, am i entitle to bulgarian citizenship?
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by vicatrix(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
btee234:

@btee234 getting a Turkish visa takes bit time through the normal process and possibility of getting a transit visa for Baltic countries haven't seen someone that got it, rather they all apply for tourist visa(15days stay) which takes about 3wks to 7wks thou my agent useless my chances cos she made me miss my admission(Lithuania) mine took 4 good months.
As at Latvia it takes more than a month for the visa to be out in Egyty or Ankara. First you have to plan your trip about getting Turkish visa for 9ja and if you plan to start your studies by Septermber then you need to be fast then. Good luck
Find yourself in turkey then I can direct you from there.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by vicatrix(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emptybrain:

Bro is bulgaria part of balkan states? Do you have any info about schooling and working in bulgaria?
I was born in bulgaria but left with Nigerian parents at age 2, am i entitle to bulgarian citizenship?

Ask the embassy and your parents.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mr wip, please help me answer this sir do turkey still allow Nigerian passport holder with any valid OECD country visa stamp to apply for e visa
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
btee234:
Mr wip, please help me answer this sir do turkey still allow Nigerian passport holder with any valid OECD country visa stamp to apply for e visa

YES..
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by btee234: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks sir cheesy
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by chidiebereeneh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
please guys I need advice, an agent is working on a 2year work permit for me to turkey. my question: how much does turkey pay to unskilled labourers?
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by vicatrix(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
chidiebereeneh:
please guys I need advice, an agent is working on a 2year work permit for me to turkey. my question: how much does turkey pay to unskilled labourers?

bros if na true which i really i can't explain but you fit get $250 to $400 if you lucky to reach %350. my advice try south korea, japan or EU
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Interesting info
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
wip7:

YES..

Mr Wip7

One of the requirement for Turkey Visa from their website is

1. Your last 6 months bank statement with reference letter showing transactions and your full name

Please, I don't get the reference letter part.

I have already printed my bank statements.

Please advice
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Landmark225:

Mr Wip7

One of the requirement for Turkey Visa from their website is

1. Your last 6 months bank statement with reference letter showing transactions and your full name

Please, I don't get the reference letter part.

I have already printed my bank statements.

Please advice

Return to your bank to ask for a reference letter. The banks know that!..it sometimes state how long you have been operating the said account and sometime the opening and balance amounts are stated on it. Each bank as its own unique style!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Austrian Visa Application Form / Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo / Chinese Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.