Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (43627 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / A Nairalander Open Letter To Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by strawberryinc(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Degis:

Why do I think APC is employing paid per post juveniles, who are certificate deficient like their principal, Buhari. Your lack of comprehension has deprived you the ability to read that this missive was written by Dr Kayode Fayemi.
My question for you is which party does Dr Kayode Fayemi belongs to, afterall APC has intellectuals who can reply without attacking personalities not the likes of PDP, confused fani kayode n cluesless prexy that begs the question
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by OKKO(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Honestly the man that wrote the response failed "F 9". Just like FFK, he too avoided the cardinal question; a detail analysis on how to effect your so called change backed with realistic facts and figures.

You will pay millions of less privileged Nigerians 5K monthly? How? From which source?
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by anyaikenga: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is already doing all whta you guys want to do. copycats. Agric revolution, road construction,railways and you guys dont have any plans for air transport which PDP is tackling. We are sticking with the Angel we know. grin ;[i][/i]
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by nellyjohn: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Change my foot
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"APC- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by sampeyo: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
A NIGERIAN YOUTH WROTE THIS LETTER TO BUHARI
Sir, let us examine your service records. I consider your
generation a very
privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the age of 33, you were
appointed the Military
Governor of the North-Eastern State, present day Borno &
Yobe states.
In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for
Petroleum and Natural
Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you became the Chairman
of the Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today the reverse is
the case. Most
Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living
with parents. Many are
still not married. During your time you were already Governor
at this age.
One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that
many elders like you
have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next
generation. Life should
be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over to the
next. In Nigeria
many elders like you have run their races and are still holding
on tenaciously to
the baton.
But Sir, I have an important question here for you. The
question is simple, MUST
YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO
OTHER CAPACITY YOU
CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE PRESIDENCY? It is very
erroneous to imagine that you
can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity. During the regime
of late General Sani
Abacha, you accepted the appointment to serve as the
Chairman of the then
Petroleum Trust Fund PTF.
The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this
capacity. Well done Sir!
But you never asked Abacha to vacate office for you as your
former subordinate in
the army. Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous
move, if not suicidal.
Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the
army. Sir, imagine if
you take on another job like the Chairman of EFCC or ICPC or
NDLEA.
Nigerians actually need you to serve in one of these
capacities much more than
they need you in the Presidency. Mere mentioning your name
as Chairman of EFCC
would drive many corrupt men underground. But you
wouldn’t . Either the
Presidency or nothing. When are you going to handover to the
next person? It is
either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at the polls. In
1983 at the age of 41,
you became the Head of State.
Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to
serve, but we still remain
committed to the Nigerian project. You should rather be
graceful to God and to
Nigerians for the numerous opportunities that have come your
way to serve
Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to
serve. Sir, you have to
accept the stark reality on ground that you have served your
time already.
That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton
for others to run, you
cannot hold on to the baton more than is necessary. As a
former head of State you
are already a member of the Council of State Meeting. You
have every avenue to
channel your views across. You don’t necessarily have to be
in a front-line role,
you can serve in an advisory capacity. That is still service.
In conclusion, It is crystal clear that you cannot defeat
President Jonathan in a
free, fair and credible election, even in Katsina State.
Sentiments aside, Jonathan would cruise to a landslide
victory come February 14th,
2015. In fairness to you Sir, any of your Children would pose a
serious challenge to
Jonathan more than yourself.
I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of
state to lead us in this
Digital era. With due respect to you Sir, you belong to the
Analogue age and
therefore, will not fit in as president in this digital era.
This is the blunt truth. Please do not enter the Guinness book
of world records on
a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential election
would not augur well
for your reputation. It is in your best interest to assume your
position as an elder
statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong
to you alone. It
belongs to us all. copy and post on your wall let it go round,
is time we youth tell
our self the truth
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by TS2(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Say whatever you want about the APC...they are however the party to vote.

This is more class, maturity, wit and sense than the PDP can give.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by ubyways(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Mehn am satified by a mere ready this article that positive things will came out of APC government if given the chance. i believed dumb FFK will learn how to make response rather than ranting nonsense all over the country. GOD bless us.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by ikwubaba: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=166647

This is the man Ekiti people rejected for a thug? I don't believe it. Anyway, let's see what happens after GMB is sworn in. Fayose go run like say fire enter in nyash.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by ikwubaba: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bawss1:
Its quite commendable that APC saw it fit to respond to the questions that Soludo's article raised. Upon careful scrutinization of their plan however their response has more questions embedded in it than solutions.

In the quote above APC state that they intend to focus on agriculture, industrialization and public works as avenues to provide the funds and jobs they promise. Supporters of the incumbent party will say that the present administration is already doing these things; GEJ has been pointing to his government's efforts in agriculture, manufacturing (the newly commissioned auto-mobile plants for example) as one of the areas his administration has achieved some measure of success.

I have to ask, how is Buhari's plan in this regard better than GEJ's? This question also marries the concern of policy reversals, something virtually all governments in this country suffer from, when a new administration begins they tend to discontinue plans and policies made by their predecessors even when some progress has been made.

I'm sure you know GEJ government achievements are just on pages of newspaper. We talking of real work here. If for instant, you decided to build standard gauge bullet train connecting Port-harcourt to Maiduguri (of course after crushing completely the BH boys), That alone can generate hundreds of 1000s of job. If undertake to do a 40,000 Megawatts in 4 years, then you are in for real job generation. PDP in 16 yrs has not been able to add 2000 megawatts. Their road construction and Agricultural developments are just jokes. I think Soludo appropriately evaluted that.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by fuckerholic(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Ishilove, obinoscopy, lalasticala.

Berem, Barcanista, Donphilous, Obiagelli, Adaweezy, Omenka, Gbawe, arresa, caseless.
You just mentioned names of clouns and prodigal sons and daughters.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Alphaoscar: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
fuckerholic:

I am a cloun and a prodigal son/daughter.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Kororugged:

Manny4life, you need to learn how to debate in a civil manner without being emotional. You get angry when things are not going your way. It is also clear you are not as non-partisan as you are claiming to be.

The guy has explained that the savings from wastage in government spending and also savings from far less corruption practices and leakages could fund APC's social policies. If you dont agree with his points, please tell us why? No need for personal attacks.

Do you have any idea how frustrating when a supposed grown man leaves his cage to type ridiculous comments on a public forum?

It is a known fact that most people here are m0r0ns and irredeemably dumb, instead of keeping their clueless ness to themselves they will be glad to throw it to the public.

The only way sanity will be restored here is when sane people stand up to those m0r0ns.

someone came here asking people to drink salt water to cure Ebola, do you have any idea how many kidnies that was threatened by that misinformation?

one Gen Buhari was telling HIV patients to stop taking retro virals that USA wants to kill them with it.

Manny's frustration is not about superiority of opinion, it is a known fact that the Standard of education has fallen in Nigeria and people form opinion based on the nonsense they read here, they act on it because there is no variable of education to challenge such misinformation that is why sane people should not allow misinformation to thrive.

There is no courtesy when you are saving lives, call the person anything you like so he will go back to school to get the basic education.
Not every opinion is worthy of public consumption.

Do you know there was a time not every adult was allowed to vote in the United States? you must be an elite to vote, not until Martin Luther was able to prove that most adults in America can make good election decision.

In Nigeria, a 25yr old is still living in a fantasy world, since there is no education to enlighten the person, no social programmes to expose the person, when he comes to a stage as big as the internet, his opinion is only "FIRST TO COMMENT" what kinda nonsense is that from a supposed adult? an individual with such micro brain you will send to elect leadership for you?

Such infantile radical you have given the right to vote and you will be suprised when a nincompoop is elected as head of state.

In 2011, during the days of beaf, I argued frantically why Jonathan should not be elected because his pedigree doesn't check out, 22.5m people went ahead to vote for him today where are we?

The 2011 loyalists are now APC converts what an irony?
After the country has been irredeemably mismanaged for 6yrs.
As I type, there are people who want to give the failure another 4yrs to fail more.

Go and register in an American, British or French forum and tell me whether you will read "FIRST TO COMMENT" there.

The Nigerian mentality is too shallow that I, Sagamite and Manny4life can no longer pretend about it.

Why cant APC identify areas of waste and estimate how much they will salvage from there? Is it rocket science?

Even Soludo said that Awolowo campaigned that he will stop serving tea in government offices he was able to note to the last kobo how much is involved and where he intends to channel it.

why are you guys so hopelessly dumb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
jpphilips:

Do you have any idea how frustrating when a supposed grown man leaves his cage to type ridiculous comments on a public forum?

It is a known fact that most people here are m0r0ns and irredeemably dumb, instead of keeping their clueless ness to themselves they will be glad to throw it to the public.

The only way sanity will be restored here is when sane people stand up to those m0r0ns.

someone came here asking people to drink salt water to cure Ebola, do you have any idea how many kidnies that was threatened by that misinformation?

one Gen Buhari was telling HIV patients to stop taking retro virals that USA wants to kill them with it.

Manny's frustration is not about superiority of opinion, it is a known fact that the Standard of education has fallen in Nigeria and people form opinion based on the nonsense they read here, they act on it because there is no variable of education to challenge such misinformation that is why sane people should not allow misinformation to thrive.

There is no courtesy when you are saving lives, call the person anything you like so he will go back to school to get the basic education.
Not every opinion is worthy of public consumption.

Do you know there was a time not every adult was allowed to vote in the United States? you must be an elite to vote, not until Martin Luther was able to prove that most adults in America can make good election decision.

In Nigeria, a 25yr old is still living in a fantasy world, since there is no education to enlighten the person, no social programmes to expose the person, when he comes to a stage as big as the internet, his opinion is only "FIRST TO COMMENT" what kinda nonsense is that from a supposed adult? an individual with such micro brain you will send to elect leadership for you?

Such infantile radical you have given the right to vote and you will be suprised when a nincompoop is elected as head of state.

In 2011, during the days of beaf, I argued frantically why Jonathan should not be elected because his pedigree doesn't check out, 22.5m people went ahead to vote for him today where are we?

The 2011 loyalists are now APC converts what an irony?
After the country has been irredeemably mismanaged for 6yrs.
As I type, there are people who want to give the failure another 4yrs to fail more.

Go and register in an American, British or French forum and tell me whether you will read "FIRST TO COMMENT" there.

The Nigerian mentality is too shallow that I, Sagamite and Manny4life can no longer pretend about it.

Why cant APC identify areas of waste and estimate how much they will salvage from there? Is it rocket science?

Even Soludo said that Awolowo campaigned that he will stop serving tea in government offices he was able to note to the last kobo how much is involved and where he intends to channel it.

why are you guys so hopelessly dumb?

*Standing ovation*

Fcking well said, bruv.

Can carefreewannabe come and read this o. She needs to realise how hopelessly dumb Nigerians are.

Nigerian fcktards!
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

*Standing ovation*

Fcking well said, bruv.

Can carefreewannabe come and read this o. She needs to realise how hopelessly dumb Nigerians are.

Nigerian fcktards!

grin grin grin

I will read it later in the afternoon, I am on my lunch break now, not enough time.
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by jamaicabakare(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Men I love Lai Mohammed, a very intelligent man hated by PDP haters. God bless APC.. Just in case this thread hits...(You know where) wink I'm hereby the first to comment (no offense to space bookers)

that speech was made by Dr Fayemi Kayode and not Lai Muhammed....all d same APC...are made of brains.......intelligent folks

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

*Standing ovation*

Fcking well said, bruv.

Nigerian fcktards!

He makes sense!

The question should now be, how do we teach people effectively?
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
carefreewannabe:

He makes sense!

The question should now be, how do we teach people effectively?

Take a hammer.

Hit it on their head.

Smash it.

Smash it.

Smash it until it cracks open.

Put the knowledge, information and intelligence rewiring in it.

Sow it back up.

Examine them a few weeks later.

If they are more intelligent, celebrate. If not, just shoot the murrafucker in the temple.

Best way to deal with Nigerian fucktards. cool

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Take a hammer.

Hit it on their head.

Smash it.

Smash it.

Smash it until it cracks open.

Put the knowledge, information and intelligence rewiring in it.

Sow it backk up.

Examine them a few weaks later.

If they are more intelligent, celebrate. If not, just shoot the murrafucker in the temple.

grin grin grin

You and I know that it doesn't work that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.