Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Thread On Car Tracking - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Thread On Car Tracking (22481 Views)

5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Edmo: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello every one.
Who can please tell me how much this truck can return for the owner in Naija.
Its been operated by my brother and a driver, I just do not know for sure how much is appropriate
to get from them on daily or weekly basis. I would have prefered leasing it to a company,
but thats not possible because am not in Nigeria now.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Exhibits a unique combination of advanced security features with innovative track and trace functionality, allowing clients to locate, monitor and control their vehicles remotely, using simple and easy to remember SMS commands, sent through their mobile phones. Device returns exact street address of vehicle locations when queried via SMS, allows clients to demobilize their vehicles via SMS (distance is no barrier). Built with a special concern to save cost without compromising on quality. This device does not only comply with international quality standards, but has stood the test of time, as it has consistently met the industry requirements for over 4 years. Features are similar to those of the TK103B+ model, except for its lack of dual sim and fuel sensor support. ****AMAZING FEATURES: (1). Returns exact street address of vehicle locations when queried. (2). Unauthorized shift of vehicle position alarm. (3). Monitors audio (voice) conversations 5m distance around the car. (4). Over speed alarm (notifies you via sms when driver over speeds). (5). Electronic Fencing/Geo fencing (sends sms alert when vehicle moves out of a preset area). (6). Vehicle Ignition status reporting. (7). Other ALARMS: Accident alarm, Movement alarm, SOS alarm, Power off alarm, Low Battery alarm, fuel theft alarm, GPS blind spot alarm, Door open alarm, ACC On alarm, vibration/shock sensor alarms. (cool. Supports SD Card (external memory cards for data storage especially when vehicle enters blind area with no network area). (9). In-built Back-up battery (rechargeable Li-ion battery sustains the tracker should vehicle battery be disconnected). (10). ARM/LOCK by SMS (works with car central lock system to disarm and unlocks car doors). (11). Supports continuous auto tracking (based on time/distance intervals). (12). Works with all cellular network (MTN, Airtel, GLO etc). - Complete package comes with: Main Tracking Unit, GPS Antenna, GSM Antenna, Microphone, 16Pin Harness, Relay/Vehicle De-mobilizer, Software CD-ROM and Operation Manual. - Optional Accessories include: Siren, Shock Sensor, Remote Control and Central Lock Relay. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs): (1).How does it work? - This amazing car tracking device monitors the whereabouts of vehicles, by processing signals received from a network of satellites (called GPS). Tracking devices are first installed in the Vehicles. Vehicles can then be monitored, controlled and demobilized remotely on any mobile phone that can send and receive SMS (every mobile phone performs this basic function). By sending simple, user-friendly, SMS commands (like STOP, MONITOR, MOVE etc) to the tracker, users are able to monitor and control their vehicles with their mobile phones. (2). Can I track my vehicle by myself? (Who does the tracking?) - YES, you get to track and control your vehicle(s) by yourself, any time. You don’t have to visit any control centre or call any customer care number. (3). Are there any Monthly or Annual Charges? - There are NO monthly or annual charges (premiums) associated with this service, and there will never be. You only get to buy the gadget, pay for installation and recharge the Sim Cards in your tracker (just like you do for your mobile phones). Normal SMS charges apply for every text message; whether it’s coming from a mobile phone or from a car tracking device. (4). Can I communicate with the tracker from more than one mobile phone? - YES, the tracker can be configured to accept commands from 5 numbers. But, all numbers must first be authorized. This is a security measure, intended to protect users from hackers. (5) How long does Installation take? - Installation takes about 4– 5 hours. (6) Why does Installation last this Long? - Good installations require that all connections be made at locations which are not readily accessible, that the tracker and other components be kept out of sight and that the connecting wires be neatly taped and packed in a manner similar to those made at the factory. (7) Can I pay on delivery or after Installation? -YES, we accept payment on delivery... Contact us +2348144758217
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Hello, nairalanders Vehicles tracking system is the best solution to vehicles stealing and hacking. That why Excel tracking security and surveillance is introducing GPS/SMS/GPRS enabled functions vehicles tracker for truck,car,van,bus,boat,bike is one of the best vehicles theft prevention available today.with convenient SMS,GPS,GPRS function including gas to engine cut off, full range alarm.
How does it work
The unit is powered by automotive battery, and should be installed in a vehicles Right? ( preferably in a place where it can't be seen ) example under a seats, it run on latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchips embedded into the hearth of the tracker which continually reads it own location from low orbiting globally satellites and then utilize the GSM, GPRS infrastructure operated by your cellular networks provider to transmit its current location to you, All needed is to insert a valid sim card into the tracker device, it even has quad band connectivity so its work globally, the vehicles tracker device doesn't make noise or give attract notice at all , so only you will be aware what going on in your car.
Below are what it do for vehicles and owners
1 ) Track car anywhere around the globe , by calling the SIM number inserted into the tracker device, then it will with latitude and longitude and time as well as internet current map location link ( to click on )
2) Stop stolen with just (1)SMS code to the SIM number in the device , the engine of the vehicle will remain in mobilize state until send SMS to resume to default unit.
3 ) View reports analysis on speed, tamper, battery low, fuel and movement history.
4 ) See live images of buildings.Pols and street surrounding vehicles
5 ) Listen to live conversation in vehicles,
LEARN HOW TO TRACE AND STOP STOLEN VEHICLES USING MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, click www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja Call / Whatsapp us on 08144758217

1 Like

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 13, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime • Track your car on any phone with simple SMS • Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional) • Free smartphone & tablet tracking software • Automatic notification in case of theft • Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft • Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen • Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers • Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc • Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs • Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out • Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..) • Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…) • Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles. • Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria ***Our Quality never goes out of service*** Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
install car tracking device to your vehicle for maximum security contact us www.vehicletracker.com.ng / call 08144758217
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
We have different prices and packages for your budget .
We offer nationwide services . Call /WhatsApp 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by joeybankz: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Car tracking can seriously be worrisome, but with an android phone you can easily do that, see how - http://www.techpent.com/track-car-using-smartphone-recover-stolen-car/
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2016
( Mr blogger copy and paste ) what is worrisome about car tracking?
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Vehicle crime is an ever present problem in Nigeria. So it is important to protect your vehicle against theft & the inconviencies that come with vehicle theft.
In the event of vehicle theft, recover the vehicle yourself in three (3) easy steps.
1. Send a coded SMS to your vehicle's tracking device GSM number to automatically shut down the vehicle.
2. Then, call your vehicle's tracking device GSM number and you receive an instant SMS alert of the longitudinal and latitudinal location of your device.
3. Use google map search on the internet to view the real time location of the vehicle, up to the street level.
. Also ideal for fleet vehicle tracking and management.
. NO ANNUAL RENEWAL FEES
www.vehicletracker.com.ng 08144758217
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2016
visit www.vehicletracker.com.ng/fleet-management to learn more to monitor your truck 24/7 . car tracking system
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello everyone, (VEHICLETRACKER 9JA) contact us for vehicle tracking solutions and car recovery . FAQ
■How would your GPS Car Tracker help prevent losing my car to theft?
Our Car Tracker ensures that, in the event of car theft or car-snatching, sending just one short SMS "text" message to our GPS tracker in your vehicle would absolutely shut down your car's engine. And, sending another short SMS "text" message to it would reply to your mobile phone your car's precise location, and speed.
■Are there specific cities or states, that your GPS car tracker works in?
No. Even when your vehicle is in the remotest parts of the country e.g all villages, towns, cities or outside the country e.g Niger Republic, Benin Republic, Cameroun and beyond, it still receives a very strong GPS signal (no place to hide).
■What happens if I lose my mobile phone?
Our devices work with any mobile phone that can send and receive text message.
■ Does your GPS Car Tracker come with any warranty?
Yes, it does come with a 1-5 year 'replacement-warranty'.
■My car is quite old, do you think I need it?
In terms of relative cost for what it would cost to get another car, having a GPS car tracker even in your old car would be a wise decision.
■Would the installation of your tracker have any side effect on my vehicle?
No, it will not. We employ highly trained professionals for installations, and our devices do not in any way either on the short or long term, interfere with how your vehicle works.
■Can it be transferred from one vehicle to another?
Yes, it can be transferred from one vehicle to another at the client's request.
■What separates you from the competition?
1. To us, this is selling a service not just selling a product. That is why we follow up to make sure your installed trackers are always active 24/7.
2. Ten years of flawless service to our several clients, and recovery of fours vehicles is a testimony to our reliability— we never lost one!
■Where can I have one installed?
Installation can be done at any of our installation centres spread across major cities in the country, or any private place of your choosing in the country.
■How long would it take to install one?
Installation takes averagely 1 hour, or less.
■How much will it cost to install one?
We have different types at different prices for different purposes. Kindly visit our website to choose your preferred package by following this url www.vehicletracker.com.ng
■How and when do I make payment?
After the installation is complete, and all features are tested working as advertised, then you can make payment either to our company's account, or our company's representative that conducted the installation.
Call / whatsApp 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Hello, everyone, happy weekend. Contact us for vehicle tracking installation services nationwide @/cheaper price you cannot afford to miss, we have different prices and package for your budget, contact us today don't wait still your car got stolen, call /WhatsApp 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
We offer nationwide services . Call /WhatsApp 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by cjmairo: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2017
exactly one year ago, a guy was introduced to me as a car tracker installer, and I paid him to install a tracker in my vehicle. But now, when I call the tracker number, it doesn't return the SMS with tracking details as usual, even though I transferred enough MTN airtime to the number. I contacted the guy but he is no being helpful. Any advice on what to do next?
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello, sorry for the late response, I think the only thing you can do is to take the car to a Car tracking installer or a technician that know about car tracking device to check it for you. But I guess the problem is from the tracking device and installation process
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2017
With this is a very powerful tracker with a range of different functions and capabilities. With this tracker you can locate the location of your vehicle by simply sending an sms or call the GSM number installed in the device . You can even short down the car through sms from anywhere even while lying own on your bed!!! This tracker is a product based on the GSM / GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system, which set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.
Free installation available Nationwide
Call/WhatsApp us on 08144758217
Visit www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by gwng: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
We install THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!

Get one today for ONLY 27K (with installation cost).

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2017
your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
www.vehicletracker.com.ng
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
We offer nationwide services . Call / WhatsApp 08144758217 VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2017
Everyday someone loses his car at gun point. Cars parked in public car parks are not safe either as car thieves employ ingenious methods of breaking into parked vehicles. Stopping your car from being stolen is almost impossible in today’s world but with our car Tracking & Fleet Management Service there will be peace of mind. Our car tracker service secures your automobile and aids with the quick recovery when the unexpected happens. It also gives you peace of mind as you can conveniently ascertain the state of your car anywhere anytime.

The features of our car tracking device include Tamper alert to alert you when the system is tampered with. You can also ascertain the speed of the vehicle with this system.

It comes with an early warning movement sensor that alerts users of a vehicle’s movement whether the ignition is on or off. To activate this feature all you need is to send an SMS. This feature can be very useful if you pack your car in a public car park say in a shopping mall or even a church.

Users of our car tracking device can also set the area within which a vehicle can operate. Once the vehicle leaves the Area, you will be alerted by the system. For example setting the Area as ikeja will cause the auto tracking system to alert you once the car leaves ikeja. This Automobile tracking service is also good for companies large or small for managing fleet.

for more information about our car Tracking & Fleet Management
visit www.vehicletracker.com.ng
CALL/WHATSAPP 08144758217
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 , Vist our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng .we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
www.vehicletracker.com.ng,
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want .
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Chydobe: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
You wouldn't know the real feeling of loosing a car until you experience it. It really isn't a wonderful experience. At first, it would seem like a dream, maybe you were sleep working till you reached your current location. With the panic, people will gather, lots of advice hitting your ear simultaneously. One of the repeated question will be " was a car tracker installed in the car?" At this moment you would say to yourself, "I guess one of these advisers just wanted to teach me a lesson. Once I get home I will see my car carefully parked in the garage"

TrackR is a tracking device that could allow you track virtually all your important stuffs, ranging from your car, suitcase, laptops, phones, car keys, and even your pets.

http://www.newzified.com/trackr-car-tracker-device-that-works-with-your-smartphone/
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
visit our website www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Fummyaden(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I use tramingo and instal, there is no subscription charge, if you are interested my number is in my signature.

Hi,

I know it's a long shot but are you by any chance still using the Tramingo? and can you please share your experience thus far if yes.

Thanks
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fummyaden:

Hi,

I know it's a long shot but are you by any chance still using the Tramingo? and can you please share your experience thus far if yes.

Thanks

very functional in my 1998 avensis for 5years.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Vehicle crime is an ever present problem in Nigeria. So it is important to protect your vehicle against theft & the inconviencies that come with vehicle theft.
In the event of vehicle theft, recover the vehicle yourself in three (3) easy steps.
1. Send a coded SMS to your vehicle's tracking device GSM number to automatically shut down the vehicle.
2. Then, call your vehicle's tracking device GSM number and you receive an instant SMS alert of the longitudinal and latitudinal location of your device.
3. Use google map search on the internet to view the real time location of the vehicle, up to the street level.
. Also ideal for fleet vehicle tracking and management.
. NO ANNUAL RENEWAL FEES.
www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng 08144758217
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by davidrock: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
We the Exploit Hardware Technologies work with and install the best tracking systems with superb features that can last for over 10years without failure, all you need to do is to just Recharge the tracker sim to keep getting SMS from it.. Our Tracker features includes::

Real Time location tracking
Disable fuel and power supply remotely
ACC Anti-theft Alert
Two-way calling and Voice Surveillance
Over-speed Alarm
SOS Alert in case of immergency
Geo-fencing Alert
User Authorization
Track with your mobile phone
Built-in battery
Low-Battery & Power Disconnect Alerts
No monthly or yearly fee

Call Us Today 08183902404, 07012659388

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Typoon Jebi In Japan: Heavy Winds Upturning Cars (Photos, Video) / Most Luxury: BMW Or Mercedes? / Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.