Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] (8352 Views)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / 'person Of Interest' Interviewed In White House Drone Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by lalasticlala(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy, OAM4J, Maclatunji do the needful please

The more eyes that see this the better. Someone has seen similarities with the Pakistani drones. More insight needed.

It made home page in the morning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by BlackTechnology: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ is dumb failure

HE will FAIL come 14th FeBuhari

Is Nigeria your father's property

Why do minority rule pains but the failure of OBJ is accepted by you for 2003 2nd term

If you hated GEJ why didn't you present another SS

Power must go round

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive cool
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by LRNZH(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

That's interesting. It looks like a lot of Nairlaanders are just seeing this piece of news. Thanks for the info.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by BlackTechnology: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
owobokiri:

Their drones in the north east were not supposed to carry weapons. That was the agreement. This one was loaded with missiles to the brim. May heading to konduga to blast the barracks there so Shekau could enter maiduguri before the elections?

Is our military being attacked from the air

Please enlighten me the more

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Movesz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy, OAM4J, Maclatunji do the needful please

The more eyes that see this the better. Someone has seen similarities with the Pakistani drones. More insight needed.

Yes I think it is definitely a Pakistani drone. Now we know why Boko Haram is so successful, they use drones against the Nigerian Army and this raises further questions

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by BlackTechnology: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horus:

Yes I think it is definitely a Pakistani drone. Now we know why Boko Haram is so successful, they use drones against the Nigerian Army and this raises further questions

Please educate me the more

So BH uses flying vehicles like drones

Sir

This my first time to hear this.

undecided

I will be happy if more evidence can be unearthed. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:
Could this be a French drone from a Chadian base? Why is it in Nigeria without our knowledge?

I fear for Nigeria. Those Chadians may be laughing at us since GEJ went to beg them to intervene on Nigeria's behalf. That man needs to go back to Otueke.

There's a lot of explaining needed.
For now. We can't say. It could be from Niger-Americans
Chad-French
Nig Airforce
NB:its nt weapnize
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by LRNZH(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Chad-French
Nig Airforce

OP states that it is weaponised. Nigeria Airforce doesn't have functional drones since the Isreali drones got bad in long term storage.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Horus(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Please educate me the more

So BH uses flying vehicles like drones

Sir

This my first time to hear this.

undecided

I will be happy if more evidence can be unearthed. undecided

This is just my personal opinion, but according to the pictures the crashed drone is a Pakistani "Burraq" UAV.

Now the question is: Who can use armed drones from Pakistan?
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by collinsVP: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Am just dumpfunded
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by macklef(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aswear d gist dey sweet me. This is one thread i read all comments.

Walahi i thought dos drones are science fictions in movies o. Chai, its worse living in a backward country.

If u dont research, u can never know 1 single thing.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by gambudu: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thats one of the toys,the NAF put in the sky.Couldnt stand the test of time.....smh.....
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by macklef(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
collinsVP:
Am just dumpfunded

Hehehe, u want to steal dumped funds ni?

Am as dumfunded dumbfounded as u o grin
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Horus(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
gambudu:
Thats one of the toys,the NAF put in the sky.Couldnt stand the test of time.....smh.....

The NAF use surveillance drones but this one is an armed drone. This is definitely not a "toy".
Did you notice the rockets under the wings?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by owobokiri(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Is our military being attacked from the air

Please enlighten me the more

Bama barracks for instance was only taken over after being bombed from the air. The media went to town with the claim that it was a Nigerian airforce plane that did the damage, yet the airforce never corrobrated this. Boko haram mounted a very sophisticated resceu misson hundreds of miles out of their enclaves to extract and behead the Nigerian pilot of the downed airforce jet few months ago. Later the jets debris were discovered in river beneu. The plane was returning to base outside borno when it was shot down. . Villagers in the north east have CONSISTENTLY reported that boko haram supplies are brought in by helicopters! Who owns these helicopters? Who flies them? You start to wonderhow America/british/french dronez/intelligence materials all over the north east never picks up any cleu?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by collinsVP: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
macklef:

Hehehe, u want to steal dumped funds ni?

Am as dumfunded dumbfounded as u o grin

Thanks dear. That tells you my state of mind.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

OP states that it is weaponised. Nigeria Airforce doesn't have functional drones since the Isreali drones got bad in long term storage.
We have amebo series build by NAF
4 op Its not. that drone is nt weaponise
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by ignis: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Let investigation commence to know who owns the drone.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Kennywills7(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2015
With all dis happening
then its true dat there is/are country/countries working against d unity of Nigeria with d help from some enemies within

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Phils: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Chad-French
Nig Airforce
Check the wings. That stuff hanging is a missile o. The UAV is weaponised/armed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2015
God Punish Satan
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by mikron(m): 3:56am On Jan 28, 2015
saharachic:
Thats big money wasted just like that! Gej's government is very wasteful!
it's one thing to read but another to read and understand, Did u read d article at all,? Did they tell u Nigeria owns d drone? Haba! Everything na GEJ cause am, pathetic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by mikron(m): 4:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Check out the unending landscape in one of those pictures, wow, naija is truly blessed, we will overcome this terror called Boko haram.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by dayo23(f): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Interesting
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2015
LRNZH:

we recently took delivery of armed CH-3 drones .thats what crashed,it belongs to Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:

We have amebo series build by NAF
4 op Its not. that drone is nt weaponise
its CH-3 drone belonging to NAF
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by LRNZH(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

its CH-3 drone belonging to NAF
Are you a military personnel or was that acquisition by NAF in the news? Are the CH-3 same as M28 drones?

The fact that it may be Chinese foes not automatically make it a NAF drone.

Let's watch if NAF or the Miliitary will issue a statement.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by lordnammy(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2015
wat is that white man doing over there
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
LRNZH:

Are you a military personnel or was that acquisition by NAF in the news? Are the CH-3 same as M28 drones?

The fact that it may be Chinese foes not automatically make it a NAF drone.

Let's watch if NAF or the Miliitary will issue a statement.
i don't think they would make a statement cos it's meant to be a secret.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by Phils: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
lordnammy:
wat is that white man doing over there
Its not a white man. Guess the sunglass hanging on his forehead gives an impression of extended hair.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] by worry359(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Look at the facts.
It is a pakistani UAV (drone)
Pakistan is a MUSLIM country where anyone (Muslim) can buy weapons.

Q.E.D. Whoever operated this drone was a Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad / Senate Mandates All MDAs to Remit 100% of IGR to Consolidated Revenue Fund / JUST IN: Otunba Tunde Badmus Arrested With 50,000 Thumb Printed Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.