Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45479 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Suljosh: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

nothing makes sense to people like you with low self esteem

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by BokoHaramm: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
How can everything be 9. 90 years and 9hours. I smell APC lies and propaganda. Now GMB has less than 2m naira in his aCcount.

2 Likes

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Can you even think beyond the surface?? She is investing into the future of her children and grand children by supporting a good leader. Leadership is our only problem, Jonathan is the burden.

Hahahah.....nairaland una go kill person with laugh, Chai lol @jonathan is the burden... wink cheesy...lmao

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nopecin(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Pikisure of her giving Buhari 1m or I don't bilivit... Shikena

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by SailorXY: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Can you even think beyond the surface?? She is investing into the future of her children and grand children by supporting a good leader. Leadership is our only problem, Jonathan is the burden.
yes she's investing in the future of her children by voting her age mate huh? when will it get to the turn of her children, not to even think of grandchildren? she for come be senator herself na! rubbish reason!

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
She is doing jihad. Supporting tbe cause of allah financially, But the have failed already.

pray to God that you will reach the age of 90years and have 1million naira in your account. Stop hating!!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Two old people falling inlove before the afterlife. She wants to sink Nigeria before she and her love finally visit the lord.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
How can everything be 9. 90 years and 9hours. I smell APC lies and propaganda. Now GMB has less than 2m naira in his aCcount.

U must be a CIA agent!

See revelation.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Stancollins(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
disloman:
Trash

It is obvious that you don't know what is 'trash'...
So, kindly shut your mouth...
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by chalbert(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
This is called investment. Within one year she would be given 3 times of what she invested. A 90 year old woman using the brain of a whole political group led by a 72 year old metusalah. In economics, we call it Quick return of investment

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
berem:
pray to God that you will reach the age of 90years and have 1million naira in your account. Stop hating!!
[/s]

This tout of a girl, u are really a f00l!

I can feed ur miserable family. Yeye biatch!

Quote me and die! Id1ot!

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

You people need to stop spreading this shit and decieving gullible nigerians. With the economic growth comes an increased gap between the rich and the poor. Development level is so low. Our standard of living is nothing to write home about. The growth is only concentrated within the high and mighty. Next me, make sure to check our HDI index first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by lion042(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Politics
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by iyke77(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]the woman did well buh Buhari has enough nah.its like buying cloths for dangote's kids or giving scolarship to Bill gates children.anyone doing these is only seeking favour.anyone giving Buhari or Jonathan gifts instead of poor widows,orphans and the needy is seeking favour.no blessing from God

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by joeyekembele: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

Do not mind the unwise propaganda of the APC. If she did, they must have given her the money to present openly so as to showcase fake support and popularity. Don't be deceived fellow Nigerians. Over 4000 APC members defected to PDP in kebbi state just last Monday.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by darkjorse: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is wicked and heartless for asking Nigerians to sponsor him . he is evil. God will protect us from him
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by anonimi: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
Omashe oooh..This woman is so kind hearted oooh,in this modern day Nigeria where everyone is greedy..nawa she really has a Good heart..God Bless her

The story is another LIE from APCheat.
Just like the story of N5 billion raised on Sunday 04 January from 5,000,000 tubers donated by northern yam FARMERS and sold at N1,000 each
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by emma4ph: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Please i Will Helping our Nation or Ourselves in time of politic in the "society" how can an old woman donate such amount in the name of politic track, while she has people out there looking for solution to freedom...........

please let help ourselves in time of humans....
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kunle75(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
kenny987:
Scope! Na so dem dey use wash ppl head. Her offspring had better be comfortable financially else it's d height of hypocrisy, leaving ur burning house to put out fire in anoda! Cutting off her nose to spite her face!
Again I don't blame her, at 90 she's old enuf to be Mr Buhari's mother so since her children are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow, that's d prophecy come to fruition in his candidacy!
Desperate politicians will do anything to garner sympathy, sotay dem go worry old woman for village to pose...ta!

Madam,look at the picture on the post very well,the environment dosnt aapare to me that the woman in question is hungry,cos she is sitting on a leather chair that an average naija peeps cant afford.

Moreso,Its very posssible that her grand children or entire house hold are well to do and comfortable,Hence,her guesture.

Thanks
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by judedwriter(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

I wonda o. Its obvious dat buhari may come really close but won't win. Bad investment undecided
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by otunbakolawole(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
The lesson here is this woman believes in Nigeria, she cares about the future of Nigeria. She didn't just talk the talk, but she made an effort to back the talk.
It's not about Politics or GEJ, it's about her faith in Nigeria, not necessarily Buhari, but in you and I. We need a new kind of politics.

quote author=Walspring post=30198733]Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

[/quote]
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

This tout of a girl, u are really a f00l!

I can feed ur miserable family. Yeye biatch!

Quote me and die! Id1ot!
hey stop that!
Did I touch a nerve? Oya go and drink sniper insecticide to calm your nerves. Like I said,pray to God to reach the age of 90years and still have a million naira in your account. It is a blessing and not a curse.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
SailorXY:

yes she's investing in the future of her children by voting her age mate huh? when will it get to the turn of her children, not to even think of grandchildren? she for come be senator herself na! rubbish reason!

Nonsense! Thats why its an investment.... She can die, but her childrens future is secure, its an investment not a business deal....
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Richard6(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Many people are likely to die wen GEJ wins
1. Some wil die due to disappointment and shame (pple like buhari, tinubu, amaechi, etc)
2. Some wil die wen dey try to kill PDP supporters (APC touts)
3. Some will die due tins dey hv lost and dey cldnt bear d pressure (pple like dis woman)

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nwaanambra1(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

i guess she was making the donation with the believe that a Buhari's govt can put in place institutions that will guarantee the future, security, and prosperity of her her children, grand children and great grand children! She is making a worthy investment that will surely yield dividends that will benefit not just her children but the children of every Nigerian both home and abroad!

a great leader builds its citizens but a devious and evil leader builds his pocket and that of his cronies! PDP's various governments has been that of "me and my friends chop others can go hungry" but the old woman knows that a Buhari's govt will be that of "lets all build a future our children and children yet unborn will be proud of" that is why i have been donating my widows mite to Buhari's campaign fund and i will keep doing it till the Almighty see to it that he is install as our next president come FeBuhari 14 2015!

Its written, signed, sealed and must be delivered in FeBuhari 14 2015!

THE CHANGE WE WILL ALL BE PROUD OF IS HERE! THE TRUE FRESH AIR FROM THE ATLANTIC PURIFIED BY THE MANGROVES OF THE DELTA IS ABOUT TO REACH US!

GMB! OUR VAL!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by louiskay(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

A better nigeria will cater for them.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by heywhytech1(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
GMB/PYO= LOVE AND PROSPERITY. JONATHAN= HATRED AND FAILURE. AS I WAS JUST REASONING WHY MY PASSION FOR GMB KEEPS SKYROCKETING A WOMAN IN MY OFFICE ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION WHY SHE KEEPS LOVING AND PRAYING FOR GMB. GMB IS THE CHOSEN ONE AND NOTHING BILLIONS OF JONATHANIANS CAN DO A DO ABT THAT. GOD BLESS YOU MY PRESIDENT HIS EXCELLENCY MOHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR. WISH YOU ALL FELLOW BUAHRIST GOODLUCK WITHOUT JONATHAN BECAUSE JONATHAN IS A FAILURE.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by dandoki: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:

Good gesture, God bless her.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Fake story. Plus this man can cry enh! Crying tiger hidden lizard. Mtscheeeeew.

Buhari should have been in the boys scout or Hubert Ogunde's theatre troupe not army.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by SailorXY: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Nonsense! Thats why its an investment.... She can die, but her childrens future is secure, its an investment not a business deal....
simple question: how is she investing in her children's generation by giving money to her age-mate to become President? you are just huffing

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
berem:
hey stop that!
Did I touch a nerve? Oya go and drink sniper insecticide to calm your nerves. Like I said,pray to God to reach the age of 90years and still have a million naira in your account. It is a blessing and not a curse.
[/s]

Ur prayer or whatever not needed biatch!

I will die when my time is up plus I am having more than 1 million naira in my account, u pauper following politicians up and down. Just to get a cup of rice and 1500 .

So STFU and go find something doing, after February, hunger is coming. Just an advice.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
God bless u ma!! D wind of CHANGE knows no age, un-like som senile bunch who's sold their souls for a pot of porridge! #change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.