Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32791 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by BokoHaramm: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You need a brain transplant asap.
omo ale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has
committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something
that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military
but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14
years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and
Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.
This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin grin

Kai buhari

No sir. If Buhari is allowed to contest and he wins, eventually court decides he leaves office due to perjury and other related offences (as found committed) , GEJ cannot be called in to become the president because he was never elected as president. Instead, court will order fresh election within 90days of which all the parties are to present their presidential candidates for the election again. During this vacant period, an elected senate president can be called in to stand as acting president untill a new president emerge.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You made no sense.

Obviously, i cant make sense now but after court judgment, we'll know if i made sense or not.

#SayNoToBuhari
#SayNoToACertificateForger
#SayNoToABlatantLiar

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Descartes: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is a fraud. I don't know why the so-called "educated" ones are rooting for this "semi-illiterate" cum certificate forger.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by sakieja(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
even if u show us nepa bill as ur certificate.we stil want u.change is what we need.enough of PDP blood shelding.sai buhari,febuhari
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by judondasylva(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by tolexy007(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
suxes2005:
Sai Buhari

Haters, go to court smiley

and we are in d court now, so where is d certificate? dont tell me is with shekau

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by paycash: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
If Bill Gates is from Nigeria, how would Nigerian feel for him by unveiled Microsoft without degree ?

The answer is

Some idiot would demand for close down simply because of certificate.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by lilbabyak(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
autotrader014:

Mugu..
ewu read my post again .I didn't say GEJ I said BUHARI
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros park well abeg.I have read it over and over again. Buhari is yet to apply to waec for the verification of his results. What is he hiding?
That exams were conducted. The body has showed you the results are real. What else do you want?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by sakieja(f): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2015
even if u show us nepa bill as ur certificate we stil want u.enough of PDP blood shelding.no perpetrator so far as ever brought to book by our get.change is what we need.sai buhari,febuhari.apc change
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by babestella: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2015
lilbabyak:
kai I don't know maybe to call Buhari a celebrity or a superstar. anyway

Sai GMB
sai APC

That is your opinion, you can remain confused.

Millions of NIGERIANS now see this your Buhari as a big fraud, arrogant, a liar, deceitful and violator of the law when it has to do with him. This is how he intends to rule the nation. This certificate saga will be his downfall. This is not the time of Oputa panel, no one is above the law. If anyone seeks to lead this nation, then he or she must be answerable to the people. If the people want to see your credentials, sorry you have no choice but to publish it for everyone to see it's from you and for you not using some proxies who can even deny publishing the said result.

We are waiting for his to show us his real and actual result if he ever sat for the WASC exams in 1961.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by crystien: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
hi all
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by damola311: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
leo2020:
you too can go to court if u re not satisfied with what he has submitted..your bros n sis are jobless, insecure n may die of hunger at anytime cos PDP vampires had looted all the money, here u re complaining about 1961 document..a document which could' ve been lost even before you were born...

You mean all your family are jobless and sick?....... Chai! Ehya sorry..... If your family are jobless doesn't mean all family are
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Louislewis: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=18pt]@ Shirley07...

For you to be able to read and write, you must have gone through the walls of primary, secondary or at most polytechnic level. Name all your levels of these academic levels that your statement of results or certificate was not required. If you can, then, you have a complete brain. But if not, your brain cells have be siphoned and replaced with condemned diesel. What is wrong that, Buhari was asked to proof his claims by presenting his certificate? This is a man self-acclaimed to be incorruptible, Just for him to proof a single point, he failed woefully. What a shame to you, Shirley and your cohort of supporters of self-acclaim incorruptible man.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by babestella: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
That exams were conducted. The body has showed you the results are real. What else do you want?

Which exam body showed you his result? Did katsina state education ministry conduct the exams, are they now WEAC/WASC? I'd WEAC no longer in existence?

Why do we like supporting what is not right just to suit our selfish interest in this country, why can we stand up to defend what education really stands for rather than covering up this mess. Now I am sure a lot of NIGERIANS even got the degrees and other certificate through same means ( back door) if not I see no reason why any sane person will not ask Buhari to show NIGERIANS his real and actual result.

Till date, Buhari has not come out to media to confirm that the result being brandished over the media belongs to him, neither has he gone to WEAC/WASC to verify and collect the result. Why do we like to deceive ourselves down here. Haba, even if we desperate and want to eat meat, is that why we should prostrate to a cow, goat of chicken? Please let's stop this nonsense. Buhari must show us a certified copy of his result and submit same to INEC.

You are not even yet talking about his lying on oath on the whereabout of his result. He still has a pejury case to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by nellyjohn: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
GMB WISEST FELLOW EVER..!
Gej attacking personalities and making Noises.

GMB IGNORING AND BEING MATURED cos he knows
"empty barrels make the loudest noise"
U are a big fool. How will u make such statement against GEJ? Is GEJ d one dat told Buhari 2 swore an affidavit saying his result is with the military while it is not there? Or is GEJ d one that said Buhari's certificate is with INEC? Ur problem is dat u have failed to realize the truth. Any way, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by babestella: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
sakieja:
even if u show us nepa bill as ur certificate we stil want u.enough of PDP blood shelding.no perpetrator so far as ever brought to book by our get.change is what we need.sai buhari,febuhari.apc change

Who is this one again. Another deranged person who delights in watching Chanel O 24/7. Please wake up. I am not even sure your candidate pays for electricity, so he might really not have a 'Nepa' bill to show you. Sorry NEPA is no longer in existence and so just as he has shown you a non existent, non confirmable result. Shame of you for fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm am ashamed of buhari. .........

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by babestella: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
paycash:
If Bill Gates is from Nigeria, how would Nigerian feel for him by unveiled Microsoft without degree ?

The answer is

Some idiot would demand for close down simply because of certificate.

Please separate governance from business. Bill Gate will not contest for any electoral positions in any democratic setting unless he has his credentials and he is sure he is qualified to run for an elective position. He is not a Nigerian and will never behave the way GMB had in recent times regards this election.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Imagine buhari is trying to use our brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by PointB: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Acidosis:
My documents with IBB
My documents with Secretary of Military Board
My documents with WAEC
My documents with School Principal
My documents with Cambridge
My documents with INEC

What next??

My documents with ___________?
A) Berem
B) Bacarnista
C) Liar Muhammed
D) Shekau

Sai Thieficate. grin grin grin

Lol

Buhari is a joke!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Descartes:
Buhari is a fraud. I don't know why the so-called "educated" ones are rooting for this "semi-illiterate" cum certificate forger.

Its almost embarrasing that someone would be blatantly lieing to 170million people and some people, even educated ones will still be supporting and looking for excuses to subvert the constitution.

If Buhari wins, he would have lied to the highest office in the land.

I blame Jonathan, his style of govt in many aspect has made people so annoyed that even if a dog is brought to challenge him that dog will have a good number of supporters.

Am sure Nigerians will not allow this blatant impunity by Buhari slide!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]@ Shirley07...

For you to be able to read and write, you must have gone through the walls of primary, secondary or at most polytechnic level. Name all your levels of these academic levels that your statement of results or certificate was not required. If you can, then, you have a complete brain. But if not, your brain cells have be siphoned and replaced with condemned diesel. What is wrong that, Buhari was asked to proof his claims by presenting his certificate? This is a man self-acclaimed to be incorruptible, Just for him to proof a single point, he failed woefully. What a shame to you, Shirley and your cohort of supporters of self-acclaim incorruptible man.[/size]
You're a damaged horrible creature who should crawl back to his hole.
What else do you need when Buhari's school had presented his statement of result and the Cambridge master list? And don't forget the British Body didn't say otherwise. The principal himself said anyone who doesn't believe the result should come to the school and verify, so what are idiots like you still waiting for?
Let me tell you, if Buhari's certificate is lost, there's no way it can be reissued, the only way to verify Buhari had a result is what he has done so far. Hence, haters like you should 'go and die' if you don't like it.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

You stupidity is quite profound!!!! Is the provincial secondary school katsina now waec the body that conducted the exams? Smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You're a damaged horrible creature who should crawl back to his hole.
What else do you need when Buhari's school had presented his statement of result and the Cambridge master list? And don't forget the British Body didn't say otherwise. The principal himself said anyone who doesn't believe the result should come to the school and verify, so what are idiots like you still waiting for?
Let me tell you, if Buhari's certificate is lost, there's no way it can be reissued, the only way to verify Buhari had a result is what he has done so far. Hence, haters like you should 'go and die' if you don't like it.

Cambridge and waec did not authenticate the result.They specifically asked Buhari to apply for the verification which Buhari has so far failed to do.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
codedguy1:

Its almost embarrasing that someone would be blatantly lieing to 170million people and some people, even educated ones will still be supporting and looking for excuses to subvert the constitution.

If Buhari wins, he would have lied to the highest office in the land.

I blame Jonathan, his style of govt in many aspect has made people so annoyed that even if a dog is brought to challenge him that dog will have a good number of supporters.

Am sure Nigerians will not allow this blatant impunity by Buhari slide!
No, unintelligent fools like you were the one that got easily deceived by Jonathan and his Pdp goons.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
A lesson to every young adult full with aspirations.
The things we call little things re not little. Just imagine buhari being unable to present his certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
GMB WISEST FELLOW EVER..!
Gej attacking personalities and making Noises.

GMB IGNORING AND BEING MATURED cos he knows
"empty barrels make the loudest noise"
...mumu
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by lilbabyak(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
babestella:

That is your opinion, you can remain confused.

Millions of NIGERIANS now see this your Buhari as a big fraud, arrogant, a liar, deceitful and violator of the law when it has to do with him. This is how he intends to rule the nation. This certificate saga will be his downfall. This is not the time of Oputa panel, no one is above the law. If anyone seeks to lead this nation, then he or she must be answerable to the people. If the people want to see your credentials, sorry you have no choice but to publish it for everyone to see it's from you and for you not using some proxies who can even deny publishing the said result.

We are waiting for his to show us his real and actual result if he ever sat for the WASC exams in 1961.
I just have something to tell you.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO ONE
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
........told all ds muslims robots hia in nl
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
........told all ds muslims robots hia in nl....he who has esrs,let him hia!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.