Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32781 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by omolami: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari joined the army with recommendation letter from his princial.He enjoyed power so much that he forgot to sit for wasc.Now he is fordging certificte and comiting perjuy.If actually he sat,for wasc,what stops him from writng cambridge attaching affidafit of missing his records for cambidge to replace.Now he can still do that except he is telling lies.Buhari should not be allowed to contest until the certificate issue is ioned out in court.The case need to be treated with dispatch

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by marv1: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't be
manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask
him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve
King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is
it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good
governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they
share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want
donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a
Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the
religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists,
they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them
contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to
Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it
comes to politics back home, they say they want to
"ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual
consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that
he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a
"Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government,
not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless
Nigeria.
U have said it all. Only when we have sincere nigerians that this country can move foward. Let the two parties tell us what they have for us rather than this lets-pull-him-down syndrome that has taken over. Am ashamed to be called a Nigerian. Pls lets Say NO to bigotry.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by nature20: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=30201257]
Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Cambridge and waec did not authenticate the result.They specifically asked Buhari to apply for the verification which Buhari has so far failed to do.
Buhari's result is not with Waec, get that into your damaged brain.
That said, why is the Cambridge body not refuting the principal's claim that they sent them the master list?
Moreover, the Cambridge body asked Buhari to apply for his results, not just verification. The British Exam body are not the lawless African body who would release a confidential result on request of the public, especially without the permission of the candidate. The fact that the British body are not refuting Buhari's school claim should tell you and your fellow braindead goats that buhari's result is no fake.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by nellyjohn: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
He has to face the court and be judged for lying about his certificate and also for forgery of result.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2015
omolami:
Buhari joined the army with recommendation letter from his princial.He enjoyed power so much that he forgot to sit for wasc.Now he is fordging certificte and comiting perjuy.If actually he sat,for wasc,what stops him from writng cambridge attaching affidafit of missing his records for cambidge to replace.Now he can still do that except he is telling lies.Buhari should not be allowed to contest until the certificate issue is ioned out in court.The case need to be treated with dispatch
What? Cambridge has turned to court?
You're a big fool.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by jamace(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Cambridge and waec did not authenticate the result.They specifically asked Buhari to apply for the verification which Buhari has so far failed to do.
That's right.
Politician Buhari is still seeing himself as a military general where he succeeded through "anything goes". Democracy don catch him blokos, no escape. grin grin
Nigerians and indeed the PDP legal team should be in court now. Politician Buhari's fraud must not be allowed.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
nellyjohn:
He has to face the court and be judged for lying about his certificate and also for forgery of result.

GEJ till 2019
Says who?
Your fellow goats?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
jamace:
That's right.
Politician Buhari is still seeing himself as a military general where he succeeded through "anything goes". Democracy don catch him blokos, no escape. grin grin
Nigerians and indeed the PDP legal team should be in court now. Politician Buhari's fraud must not be allowed.
Go settle Pdp fraud first.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
D return of d fulani drunken master
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by TheClown: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Nigeria.

Thanks for the advice. But you did not say anything about an imam telling muslims not to vote for a Christian, is it a one way traffic?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Please let's call spade a spade! APC is seriously
ungrateful! Why haven't they send an appreciation
letter to PDP for the CHEAP PUBLICITY being given
to General Buhari everyday in AIT? Do they think
it's free? Somebody should please hit the nail on
the head! Thanks you GEJ and PDP for giving us
more reasons why we should vote for Buhari.
Please be rest assured that Nigerians won't
disappoint you! We will all VOTE FOR BUHARI as
the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA by God's grace! # Still Vexing though#
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
bigwind:
sharrap, Daniel, Joseph and Modeccai found themselves in a strange land. Btw,they weren't christians.
..........na nw i knw say na mistake 2 snd u go sch
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Nigeria.
your citations are correct mr. but did you know that the children of Israel at this period were in slavery in those countries?...Israel was in slavery in Babylon during the time of Daniel, Israel was in slavery to the Parsian king Xerxes when Mordecai served as a gateman, and Joseph was a slave in Egypt. They had no choice, slaves don't have a say. Or are you are implying that Christians are slaves in Nigeria? My point is do not compare this period with the situation at that time, they are not synonymous. Buhari is a staunch religious fanatic, appearing as a saint with pastors just because he desires power is the height of deceit. Religious bigotry is now an issue because he needs power, but it wasn't an issue when he was in power, this shows nothing but hypocrisy. A leopard cannot change its spots.
NB: stop copying and pasting what you don't and can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Louislewis: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=16pt]@Shirley...

The custodian of our statement of result is the WAEC office. Is the office of WAEC still existing? If yes, what is he waiting for? If presenting "OLUWOLE" certificate has worked for you, do you think it will work for another? We need sincere and genuine certificate. That is what INEC is asking for. Everybody can not pass through backdoors like you to acquire success if at all, you are. From my own judgement, I believe you are "Next to Nothing" the way you sound.[/size]
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by menesheh(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]CIRCUS[/size]

What's the meaning of this word

I searched it on Dictionary but the answer was far unrelated to the topic

Pls
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by siaco(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2015
PrinceMario:
Great reply from the people's general;

“This is the first time, INEC by law has got those
documents and they said they have got them. So,
anybody who has any different view should go to
court. I think they have gone to court. So, let
them remain there.”

One of d dog n baboon blood suckers, i not surprised at all

Let remain in court till after 'may 29' swearing in.

Our mind is made up already,let general tender sanitary paper,me and my family will still vote him.
What has the President Jonathan achieve with his Phd(though we heard he's a Phd dropout) for six solid years.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice reply by the General! Let them remain in court...
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Iceathome(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
No law or constitution binding electronic invention in Nigeria but there is law or constitution in Nigeria politics which Buhari failed.

paycash:
If Bill Gates is from Nigeria, how would Nigerian feel for him by unveiled Microsoft without degree ?

The answer is

Some idiot would demand for close down simply because of certificate.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]@Shirley...

The custodian of our statement of result is the WAEC office. Is the office of WAEC still existing? If yes, what is he waiting for? If presenting "OLUWOLE" certificate has worked for you, do you think it will work for another? We need sincere and genuine certificate. That is what INEC is asking for. Everybody can not pass through backdoors like you to acquire success if at all, you are. From my own judgement, I believe you are "Next to Nothing" the way you sound.[/size]
Jesus! Buhari result isn't with Waec, it's with the British body, Cambridge! Get a brain, man.
And no, it's schools that issue statement of result, not Exam body. Exam body issue certificate once and when lost, it's not reissued.
Get the fact right.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Nice reply by the General! Let them remain in court...
But why will 'Mr Integrity' lie under an oath?
There is something wrong ... embarassed
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by cupidhero(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
All this certificate issue is useless. Nigerian laws are only meant for the poor and helpless. Our laws dey fear face and buhari's own face is nothing to F with.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Nigeria.

Would have gladly voted a Muslim afterall GEJs VP is a Muslim...not one like Buhari, not at all. Yar'adua never used religion to campaign, Buhari brought religion into Nigerian politics. Asking all the generals to also support him is like GEJ asking every educated Nigerian to vote him too. Buhari is very vindictive and sentimental...APC's lucky that their PR team is doing a good job in packaging Buhari as a liberal muslim but most of us Know better.
Right now he's the face of corruption in Nigeria, you call yourself a man of Intergrity. .Instead of coming out with the truth about his educational status, he went ahead to forge a Cert. The height of impunity!!
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Barselonia(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Would have gladly voted a Muslim afterall GEJs VP is a Muslim...not one like Buhari, not at all. Yar'adua never used religion to campaign, Buhari brought religion into Nigerian politics. Asking all the generals to also support him is like GEJ asking every educated Nigerian to vote him too. Buhari is very vindictive and sentimental...APC's lucky that their PR team is doing a good job in packaging Buhari as a liberal muslim but most of us Know better.
Right now he's the face of corruption in Nigeria, you call yourself a man of Intergrity. .Instead of coming out with the truth about his educational status, he went ahead to forge a Cert. The height of impunity!!
and u still dey follow people believe say buhari no get certificate.......
are u saying Nigeria army can be That stupid, even Till it general......
Let the court decided on That
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Jesus! Buhari result isn't with Waec, it's with the British body, Cambridge! Get a brain, man.
And no, it's schools that issue statement of result, not Exam body. Exam body issue certificate once and when lost, it's not reissued.
Get the fact right.

Hey mister. .don't come here and mislead people. People have already contacted Cambridge, they got over a million request asking for Buhari's certificate and their reply was that only Buhari can apply for his certificate through WAEC In Nigeria which he can get within 24 hours...now, the mumbo jumbo of a reply from Cambridge that you lot have been circulating is NOT FROM THEM!! According to them..no one has requested for a certificate with that name, in other words..The whole Dagbo was done here in Nigeria.
Don't even try bringing Cambridge into this shameful sham..not everyone is as gullible as alot of you here.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:

and u still dey follow people believe say buhari no get certificate.......
are u saying Nigeria army can be That stupid, even Till it general......
Let the court decided on That

Buhari NO GET CERTIFICATE AT ALL!! NO ACADEMIC RECORDS WHATSOEVER!! Na only him military career records dey o
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by PenSniper: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2015
nationwide1:
Will Buhari appear in court or send legal representative? I doubt. For him, he's bigger than Nigeria. Did he appear before Oputa panel? This man has no respect for rule of law when it affects him directly. His respect for rule of law is when it affects other people, especially non-fulani.

You shall be eternally blessed. Only those who know not this truth will want him to become president. He has told many lies already but feels too big and heady to apologise to Nigerians. The other day, he attended a thanks-giving church service in Lagos. While others, including muslims and his hosts, removed their caps, he refused to remove his cap simply because he regards the God of christians with disdain.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

People like you are just stupid. How many times do we have to say it before it sink into that depleted brain of yours that Buhari wrote Wasc exams, not Waec exams.
If he wrote a British exam, his name would be written in an English form. Are you that stupid you don't know the name Mohamed is the same with Muhammadu?
Lastly, if the Cambridge British Exam body haven't refute the principal's statement by now, it should tell you and your stupid fellows that Buhari's result is no fake 'cos the whites I know would not sit back seeing their names muddled in lies and fraud, 'the toronto case is a case study'.
Hence, tell your fellow idiots that the intelligent people of Nigeria are tired of their bickering. Let them look for something else.

My goodness. .you people are such Pathetic liars!! A native name is A NATIVE NAME O!! Are you trying to tell me no IFEANYI...GALADIMA...ADEMOLA...OR TOCHUKWU wrote the same exams?? Did cambridge also find an English version of their names to write on their certificates?? So your name must be modernised to an English one before Cambridge releases your certificate?? shocked Which kind infantile jokes una dey play here sef...and to add to it you had to even insult the person you quoted
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hey mister. .don't come here and mislead people. People have already contacted Cambridge, they got over a million request asking for Buhari's certificate and their reply was that only Buhari can apply for his certificate through WAEC In Nigeria which he can get within 24 hours...now, the mumbo jumbo of a reply from Cambridge that you lot have been circulating is NOT FROM THEM!! According to them..no one has requested for a certificate with that name, in other words..The hole Dagbo was done here in Nigeria.
Don't even try bringing Cambridge into this shameful sham..not everyone is as gullible as alot of you here.
Who is 'gullying' who if not you and your pdp charlatans?
Cambridge never said they were going to reissue Buhari's result. They said his result will be verified on request by Buhari himself, not the public. It's not my problem if you can't comprehend well.
The truth is if Cambridge isn't refuting Katsina school's claim that they sent 1961 master list to the school, then your pdp lies has no basis.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My goodness. .you people are such Pathetic liars!! A native name is A NATIVE NAME O!! Are you trying to tell me no IFEANYI...GALADIMA...ADEMOLA...OR TOCHUKWU wrote the same exams?? Did cambridge also find an English version of their names to write on their certificates?? So your name must be modernised to an English one before Cambridge releases your certificate?? shocked Which kind infantile jokes una dey play here sef...and to add to it you had to even insult the person you quoted
Why is Prophet muhammadu sometimes spelt as prophet Mohamed? Does that means there were two different prophets who founded islam?
If you're familiar with Nigeria's history, you would know many of our forefathers got their names modified by their British slave master.
And no, their names wasn't changed, it got modified. In before you quote me wrong and don't forget to borrow some brain.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Who is 'gullying' who if not you and your pdp charlatans?
Cambridge never said they were going to reissue Buhari's result. They said his result will be verified on request by Buhari himself, not the public. It's not my problem if you can't comprehend well.
The truth is if Cambridge isn't refuting Katsina school's claim that they sent 1961 master list to the school, then your pdp lies has no basis.

..and you had to say Buhari's certificate is WITH CAMBRIDGE. How dumb can you be? Why did a principal from whatever school stage a WASC result for him when all he needed to do was apply? Why was that hula boo of a result published?? You keep roping yourselves in your Web of lies. Well the public is asking for it..he exposed himself to public scrutiny the minute he applied for the Job
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by steppin: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Was IBB there?
Na fingers u dey point now abi? Obj no go?
Abi no be General e be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.