Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32792 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
i am online.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
i am online.

Check ur mail. Sorry for d delay.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Cambridge master list together with Buhari's statement of result is open to all eyes save for your opolo eyes. It's your damn problem, not anyone's.

Which master list..The one APC fabricated grin ? Has Buhari applied?? Where did they get the Master list from?? gringringringringringrin
Frustration!!

*singing* you wan be President. .you no get paper, you wan be President..Buhari na wa o
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Which master list..The one APC fabricated grin ? Has Buhari applied?? Where did they get the Master list from?? gringringringringringrin
Frustration!!

*singing* you wan be President. .you no get paper, you wan be President..Buhari na wa o
You're so deluded I swear.
Did you forget that Cambridge sent a copy of 1961 result masterlist to the school? Don't also forget the British body haven't refute such claim.
You can keep dancing to your song if it makes you sleep @9t.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You're so deluded I swear.
Did you forget that Cambridge sent a copy of 1961 result masterlist to the school? Don't also forget the British body haven't refute such claim.
You can keep dancing to your song if it makes you sleep @9t.

Sent what to which school?? gringringringringrin it's a pity o!! Anyway..Case dey court...il be on the look out for you when the can of worms are open

DoroGEJ
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Descartes: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Rukayatu and Rukayat isn't the same? You're a fool. Simple.
Abökì, the names are not the same in logical context.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ochejagabriel: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Ask him what business religion has with good governance.
..and have my head severed off my body abi..

Thanks but no thanks
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sent what to which school?? gringringringringrin it's a pity o!! Anyway..Case dey court...il be on the look out for you when the can of worms are open

DoroGEJ

Don't just do that, make the court your abode and sleep there every night.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Descartes:
No be only logical, you go see lexical..
This remind me of a friend in school, all her documents has Sekinatu on it but you dares call her that. To her, the 'tuish' pronunciation of her name is Sekinat, she even write it on her notebooks. So, tell me more...
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by munky(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't be
manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask
him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve
King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is
it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good
governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they
share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want
donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a
Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the
religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists,
they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them
contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to
Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it
comes to politics back home, they say they want to
"ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual
consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that
he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a
"Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government,
not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless
Nigeria.

I agree with you. But d Buhari you support once said Muslims should vote for Muslims or somebody that would protect their faith. Now u make it sound like its only Christians that are voting based religion.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Gegz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has
committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something
that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military
but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14
years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and
Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.
This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin grin

Kai buhari
oga the law, na u sabi law pass. Gbenu oshi so un jare
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Don't just do that, make the court your abode and sleep there every night.

I don't need to..The real story will sort you lot out when the time comes
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

This remind me of a friend in school, all her documents has Sekinatu on it but you dares call her that. To her, the 'tuish' pronunciation of her name is Sekinat, she even write it on her notebooks. So, tell me more...

gringringringringrin...Sekinatu or Sekinat can never be compared to Muhammadu or Mohamed. What a clown.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Descartes:

Don't mind that Dokpemu. .she thinks we as stupid as her fellow APC compatriots
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

You as an advocate of "change" is all over the forum abusing and cursing people. Is that part of the "expected change"?

Na frustration, they can't have a meaningful conversation without abuses because they can't convince themselves of their lies...when they are caught in their childish lies they resort to Insults. Na their DNA. .you must accept their rubbish or they abuse you grin

*singing* There is no vacancy in Aso Rock...Goodluck Jonathan again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

She can write it on her notebooks if she likes but she can never write it on any official document. She's way too intelligent to commit such blunder. An additional letter or sign on a name changes it completely. In legal parlance, Sekinat is different from Sekinatu. Same goes for Mohammed and Muhammadu.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

No, unintelligent fools like you were the one that got easily deceived by Jonathan and his Pdp goons.

You reek of stupidity to the highest order if you can't comprehend my position. Bloody phool.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

People like you are just stupid. How many times do we have to say it before it sink into that depleted brain of yours that Buhari wrote Wasc exams, not Waec exams.
If he wrote a British exam, his name would be written in an English form. Are you that stupid you don't know the name Mohamed is the same with Muhammadu?
Lastly, if the Cambridge British Exam body haven't refute the principal's statement by now, it should tell you and your stupid fellows that Buhari's result is no fake 'cos the whites I know would not sit back seeing their names muddled in lies and fraud, 'the toronto case is a case study'.
Hence, tell your fellow idiots that the intelligent people of Nigeria are tired of their bickering. Let them look for something else.
Typical of APC goons. Always quick to insult.

For your information, Mohammed and Muhammadu are different names in legal parlance. Just like how Ebere and Mercy are two different names (despite the fact that Ebere is the Igbo version of Mercy). I know of someone who had issues in his workplace because an extra letter was added to his name mistakenly.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Barselonia(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Buhari NO GET CERTIFICATE AT ALL!! NO ACADEMIC RECORDS WHATSOEVER!! Na only him military career records dey o
https://www.nairaland.com/2117366/cambridge-university-provides-more-details
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Descartes: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Do you remember the case of the names in the Senate "Evan Enwerem" and "Evans Enwerem" in '99?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Descartes: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
She can write it on her notebooks if she likes but she can never write it on any official document. She's way too intelligent to commit such blunder. An additional letter or sign on a name changes it completely. In legal parlance, Sekinat is different from Sekinatu. Same goes for Mohammed and Muhammadu.
Abökis are yet to understand a simple logic; no wonder the "semi-illiterate" General failed Mathematics in his non-existing WASC due to deficiency in elementary logic. In fact IBB was right.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Descartes: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Typical of APC goons. Always quick to insult.

For your information, Mohammed and Muhammadu are different names in legal parlance. Just like how Ebere and Mercy are two different names (despite the fact that Ebere is the Igbo version of Mercy). I know of someone who had issues in his workplace because an extra letter was added to his name mistakenly.
Quite different. Let have this :"Ebele Okafor" and "Ebere Okafor" are the best examples. The names are not the same.wink

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by jamace(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

bros is it that you have a problem with simple comprehension? Buhari should apply to cambridge for a confirmation that he sat for and obtained the grades displayed in his statement of result as released last week.What is dificult to comprehend in that? undecided undecided undecided
chukwudi44:

You stupidity is quite profound!!!! Is the provincial secondary school katsina now waec the body that conducted the exams? Smh for you

That is your statement above. The link I gave had nothing to do with a school with Kaduna but the WASC examination conducting body acknowledging the result.

So, read your above statement again and see if your response has any link to what I posted.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by tonyzaks: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
just for clarification, abeg who issue the result; is it buhari/apc or the school authority, if its the latter then go for the school or the principal to defend what he issued unless there's an ulterior motive behind it. again, shouldn't pdp be pressuring inec instead of apc? too many dots not connecting.
just my take, feel free to add yours.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by delfeek: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Acidosis:
My documents with IBB
My documents with Secretary of Military Board
My documents with WAEC
My documents with School Principal
My documents with Cambridge
My documents with INEC

What next??

My documents with ___________?
A) Berem
B) Bacarnista
C) Liar Muhammed
D) Shekau

Sai Thieficate. grin grin grin

pls be cautious of what you write, the name Muhammed shouldnt be used like you are doing. pls be careful, dont let politicking get into ur way of proper reasoning.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Acidosis(m): 4:27am On Jan 29, 2015
delfeek:

pls be cautious of what you write, the name Muhammed shouldnt be used like you are doing. pls be careful, dont let politicking get into ur way of proper reasoning.

shut the hell up! Do you know the meaning of Jonathan and what the name represents in the Bible??

If Liar Muhammed hates insults, then he should change the damn name. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by profstar(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Look at your naivity, if it where to be a muslim president from another party, it is perfectly okay, but a muslim president from a party with secret agenda, is a NO NO!

Barselonia:
Nigeria.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by egobetatoday: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Barselonia:
Nigeria.

I wonder if this your preaching makes any meaning to us, the christians who had first hand experience with Buharis foot soldiers in 2011 post election crisis. we are ' disenchanted' with jonathans govt but we will still vote for him. Buhari himself brought religion into politics by his utterances: let christians vote for christian and muslims for muslim. Jonathan is only enjoying the dividends of buharis utterances. Like i said the christians in the north had first hand experience, do u think we have forgotten so soon? has buhari apologised? The PDP Chairman, a muslim, in the area i live wasnt attacked, only christians, some didnt even vote for Gej. So pastors dont even need to waste their time preaching on dat. we will vote for anybody but buhari. Our families in the south who heard wat happened in d post election violence will also vote for gej. our friends in the east who heard how God protected us will also vote for Gej. our friend's friends who heard it will also vote for Gej. the families of the victims including the corpers will also vote for gej because buhari is in the opposition party. so wat i am saying is dat if u are a christian and u think it was fair on the christians in the north then go vote for Buhari. God the mighty man in battle will fight for us. so dont be surprised wen the result is announced. this is a lesson for would be politicians . POLITICS IS NOT THE SAME AS RELIGION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.