Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (44394 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by agabakennedy: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
A ghastly motor accident that happened yesterday in Ibapon Ogbomosho crushed many people to death.

The said accident was said to have occurred after a truck collided with a bus.You can see from one of the pics where a bus was burning as well as burning many people to death.

Source/More photos: http:///amp91

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by xreal: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
God heal the wounded.
R.I.P to the dead.

12 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by RareDiamond: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
May their soul rest in peace. Amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
xreal:
God heal the wounded.
R.I.P to the dead.
What if some of them belief in reincarnation??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by xreal: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
What if some of them belief in reincarnation??

If they do, I don't.

OK, to those who will be reincarnated, I wish them a rebirth into human/being/body again and not Ram, else na sure Sallah meat be that.

14 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2015
God have mercy may this never be our portion IJN like dis to say Amen

66 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by clevvermind(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
may God deliver you and your family members this year from accident. share this prayer.

27 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Painful and sad... sad embarassed

Rest in Peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
RIP to d dead. Premature death shall never be our portion IJN..AMEN!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
It's our duty to caution our driver and remind him we only live once. Most of dis drivers don't care. Pls caution dem.. rip to dem. May we never b a part of dis unfortunate incident.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by BokoHaramm: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
That's the worst road to ply. I remeber when I was serving in kwara and I had to ply that road from lagos to sign clearance every month, I do always see an accident that occured some hours or days before I got to the scene.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Skako(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2015
xreal:
God heal the wounded.
R.I.P to the dead.
see the car as e flat like jonathan hat u dey expect wound person? Sorry guy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by xreal: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Skako:
see the car as e flat like jonathan hat u dey expect wound person? Sorry guy

Sorry for yourself.
You be GOD?
Or were you at the scene?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by agabakennedy: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
espn:
It's our duty to caution our driver and remind him we only live once. Most of dis drivers don't care. Pls caution dem.. rip to dem. May we never b a part of dis unfortunate incident.
It is nt all abt cautioning our drivers.It is all abt God being on our side.Dude we hv to be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Another reason to vote out the PDP government. The dualisation of that road has been on going since 2002.

I was robbed on that road because we had to take a decoy throgh a village because of bad sections and a damaged bridge on that same road back in October. It is one of the worst roads you can travel on in Nigeria. An average of 4 fatal accidents occur weekly.

This is not about God's grace or anything. It's about common sense. Bad roads account for about 70 per cent of accidents causative in Nigeria. Many innocent people who may even be pastors or alfas may be involved in that accident.

Continue praying and expecting God to come help you fix your bad roads. Like those who died in that accident were praying to satan for journey mercies and not the same God you all have been calling.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
My prayer is that our everyday prayer be answered. I mean tragic report every where accident, political, terrorist infidelity, spiritual etc
May God grant them eternal rest and console the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by agabakennedy: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
My prayer is that our everyday prayer be answered. I mean tragic report every where accident, political, terrorist infidelity, spiritual etc
May God grant them eternal rest and console the bereaved
Amen
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by dein77(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
agabakennedy:
It is nt all abt cautioning our drivers.It is all abt God being on our side.Dude we hv to be prayerful.

God's sovereignty doesn't rule out human responsibility.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by benuejosh: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
who are we going to blame now? Jonathan or PDP. killing those in support of Buhari.RIP to the Dead and quick recovery to the wounded.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Chai!
RIP to the dead
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by tdayof(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Jeez
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by andymofia(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
oh lord
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Pillars1(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
bad
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
But that road is too narrow and dangerous.
Reminds me of my service year in Kebbi? I always ply that road ...
Hope it's been dualised embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Austindark(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
But the section of the road dat is shown is very OK na. Drivers should be more careful and prayerful.

rip tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Skako(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
xreal:

Sorry for yourself.
You be GOD?
Or were you at the scene?
u dey ask me,na who i go ask
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by kingopta(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by bastien: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
#RIP to d dead
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by MillionDollars: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
We are all protected IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Lifebender(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
A truck collided with a bus.What is wrong with truckpusher dis days undecided

anyway RIP to the dead sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / How To Avoid The Common Honda Ball Joint Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.