Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (44558 Views)

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. / Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
A leopard never changes it spots! It is well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Those pictures sha lipsrsealed

Her life, her choice. If she vex and leave, Pero would gladly move in same day.

I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wonder where you guys expect a woman that pushed out three kids for a man to move on to? Where exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by simdam500(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
She should live with it!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by ril19(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tu face was sure loving the episodes..... ain't it evident people?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:03am On Jan 29, 2015
dosht:
I know it hurts pls take heart

was tuface cheating??
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by plendil: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2015
ugochukwezeh:
I don't pity annie or feel sorry for her. She knows who she was getting married to b4 she ventured into it. Why will a woman in her reasonable mind marry a man dat has countless children n mistresses outside. Even if he stops do u think d marriage will be the same? NO! Please ladies marry for peace of mind not for d money, fame n glory. If a man truly loves you he won't cheat on u talkless of have children outside. So I don't pity her. It has not started ooo in the future there is more to come and you all know that.

true tok

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by dosht(f): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

was tuface cheating??
Yes, cos his ring is on his finger
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by skentelelady(f): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
dosht:

How is he cheating? He is cheating when Annie doesnt know there is another woman grin

My sister, he is not cheating anything. He needs to make his baby mama happy as well.

Annie should relax and continue to be the wife at home while Pero remains the woman outside.

If Annie doesnt manage the situation very well and be matured about it, that is the end for her.

Nothing should bother her again about Pero and Tuface. Her consolation should be that she is the legal wife

When tho i like Annie i dont pity her. I like Pero too cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by dosht(f): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
skentelelady:

How is he cheating? He is cheating when Annie doesnt know there is another woman grin

My sister, he is not cheating anything. He needs to make his baby mama happy as well.

Annie should relax and continue to be the wife at home while Pero remains the woman outside.

If Annie doesnt manage the situation very well and be matured about it, that is the end for her.

Nothing should bother her again about Pero and Tuface. Her consolation should be that she is the legal wife

When tho i like Annie i dont pity her. I like Pero too cheesy
Check your fourth paragraph you will see we are saying the same thing. But I pity her sha
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by aniagoluaustin(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
dosht:

wat did u expect..a celebrity with so much fame y wont he flirt with other ladies..dats y if u wanna marry a celebrity u must endure.
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by ayusco85(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
she's mature because she's cool with sharing diiick and std's abi?

With his baby mama
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by dosht(f): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

wat did u expect..a celebrity with so much fame y wont he flirt with other ladies..dats y if u wanna marry a celebrity u must endure.
Hmmm, True talk sha
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by amacastel: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2015
ROSYL:
I wonder where you guys expect a woman that pushed out three kids for a man to move on to? Where exactly?
I wonder ooo afterall na she get first pikin for tuface b4 annie pero's 1st child is almst 8yr while annie's 1st daughter is cls to 6yr annie knw tuface don born pikin wit pero b4 she born her own so she cannot push pero away not after 2boy and a daughter abeg make una put ur selves into pero's shoe and guy into tuface shoe
Annie is not matured at all by going to that club by that time of the nite she shld be breastfeeding her baby
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by soulglo: 3:08am On Feb 03, 2015
luxempati:
Yet you say nothing is wrong.
Kpele Annie, take heart.

But no divorce oh, make una reconcile una differences biko.

#fans.show.some.love

What do you expect Her to say. I'm sure Tuface is afraid to eat anything she cooks right now. I was so rooting for him but he is clearly an idiot. As for the Pero, she aells herself so cheap. How does this help get or the kids
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
soulglo:

What do you expect Her to say. I'm sure Tuface is afraid to eat anything she cooks right now. I was so rooting for him but he is clearly an idiot. As for the Pero, she aells herself so cheap. How does this help get or the kids

If u a naija born u ll undstnd dt Pero do nt sell hersef cheaply cos she has kids wit 2face.

2face on d other hand is wt we kno as ladies' man, bad news fr a decent lady dat gets married to such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.