Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian (735 Views)

FLASHBACK: Don Jazzy Regrets Voting GEJ!!! / I will Denounce My Christianity If Being A Christian Means Voting For GEJ / If Voting For Gmb Is For Change,voting For Gej Is For What?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by NewNigeriaMind: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
The word christian mean Christ like.

In fact, the Romans called people who show the particular behaviour which I will share below Christ like.

Over the last couple of days, I have been utterly disappointed in people who claims to be Christians but by their actions I doubt if Christ knows them.

Goodluck Jonathan has been using religion to canvas for votes, he has being using tribalism to divide us from day one and the latest in his arsenal is hate.

The amount of hate messages out there by Jonathan and and the Pdp In the last week cannot be quantified.

Go online, newspapers, blogs everywhere. It's one hate message or the other. Tribalism and religion will not do the trick. Now hate has been added.

If jonathan is not a failure, I am sure his campaign would be issues base and he will be telling us what he has done right.

I am sorry, but jonathan has turned Christians to the worst religious fanatics in Nigeria in the last couple of months.

Yet his VP Only campaign point as a reason why people should not vote Buhari is that Buhari VP is a christian with over 5000 churches.

On one hand jonathan tells christian not to vote Buhari cause he is a Muslim, that is in the south. On the other side his VP a fundamental Muslim tell people not to vote Buhari cause his VP is a christian that is in the north. This is how PDP Has been dividing Nigerians along tribal and religions lines from its creation.

So my people, is pdp and jonathan not of the devil. Cause the work of their hand will cause the death of thousands in the future.

God be with us all.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Funny but fact.
Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by francizy(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Its like you want the Keeper (of the gates of hell) to open the gates of hell on yah! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
very soon u wil cover ur face with shame

2 Likes

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
OP, YOUR CHRISTIANITY MUST BE TESTED AND THIS IS THE TIME TO TEST YOUR LOYALTY TO JESUS CHRIST.

IF YOU CANT BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, THEN YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN THE JIHADIST AND TERRORISTS RELIGION. MAYBE YOU WILL BE THE NEXT SUICIDE BOMBER TO BE SENT TO GOMBE.

CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF EITHER DARKNESS OR LIGHT.

I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT A MUSLIM.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by BokoHaramm: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
All these idiots walking around, don't allow your self to be deceived, you can also add that You are ready to lose your life for GMB presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by Skako(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
masterpower:
OP, YOUR CHRISTIANITY MUST BE TESTED AND THIS IS THE TIME TO TEST YOUR LOYALTY TO JESUS CHRIST.

IF YOU CANT BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, THEN YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN THE JIHADIST AND TERRORISTS RELIGION. MAYBE YOU WILL BE THE NEXT SUICIDE BOMBER TO BE SENT TO GOMBE.

CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF EITHER DARKNESS OR LIGHT.

I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT A MUSLIM.
mumu na u dey cause trouble

wetin be ur problem there he can join any religion wey him wish

and also why u dey campaign for church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by CyberWolf: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
That's ur cup of tea..

1 Like

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
ur points are noted and i like ur views abt d on going issues in nigeria.
Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by chiomashine: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Meaningless article with no fact!!! Nonsense, abeg pack one side. The over sabis
Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Please renounce it now, what are you waiting for, midget. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by wazobiaforu(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
the Hypocrisy of many Christians is on the high side

OP - you dont have to denounce your religion, just vote for the right person, do not allow those people that can eat grasses if their pastors tell them to do so in order to see mercy of God, they are called Zombie \

for me and my family
GMB is our president

WAZOBIA

1 Like

Re: I Will Also Denounce My Christianity If Voting GEJ Is What Makes One A Christian by lecturerdabo(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2015
by their speech we shall know them

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP Reps Candidate Winner 19 Days To Election / Polls: Jonathan Okays Purchase Of 2,500 Patrol, Bomb Disposal Vehicles / By 1985 Employers Complained That Buhari Had Destroyed The Economy, Here’s What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.