Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (37701 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by lalasticlala(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Pictured below is 8-month-old Afiniki who lost her left arm during a Boko Haram attack in Chakawa village, a christian village in Plateau state on January 26th 2014. Photo credit: Washington Post.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/heartbreaking-pic-of-8-month-old-baby.html

3 Shares

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by ArchEnemy(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
May God bless you child.
Its a pitiable sight. A child's life has been affected because of some peoples' wickedness and evil. Keep praying people, that God ll put a stop to this menace

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by sefe73(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Pathetic....ur blood nd D blood of other innocent souls killed will avenge on D virgin seeker idiots.

45 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Abduletudaye(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Ogah oooo! GEJ should try harder and send this evil doers away please..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Abduletudaye(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by missterious(f): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
cry

General Muhammadu Buhari

He was able to defeat Nigerian enemies both the Chadian troops that killed Nigerian Soldiers and Maitatsine terrorists
In his words Buhari said: “I flew into Adamawa as head of state, and that was the last you heard of Maitatsine.”

He did'nt buy a single rifle to defeat these enemies of the Nigerian State

GoodLuck Ebele JonaTAN

Despite signing #968,000,000,000 (billion) to fight terrorism in Nigeria and also took another $1,000,000,000 (billion) loan to equip the Army....Is he able to combat terrorism?

52 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Mayour11(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
And this people are still on earth, they deserve death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by falconey(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
#cry ....GEJ you said you built 9unis in the north and several almajiri schools.......is that what the north ask for? We need SECURITY....who will go to school when boko haram have killed all?

10 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
This baby will never forgive Jonathan for failing his duty as the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces and his failure to protect her as number one citizen of Nigeria.

Get well soon baby girl. Change is coming!

26 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Wendy80(f): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Oh Lord have Mercy sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by peteruuu(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
.o
grin FTC abi ?

I'm sha waiting...

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by peteruuu(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
ALL IZZ WELL

ALL WILL BE WELL...
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Trailblazer1(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Pathetic!!!

Oh my dear nation Nigeria!
Once the pride of Africa.
Once the envy of nations,
Has now been turned to the most dreadful place of habitation on earth by bokoharam.

Though I don't understand what they really want,
Though I don't know their motive for killing,
Though I don't know who sponsors them,

But I know that the blood of the innocent spilled everyday will keep crying for vengeance before their maker and in no distant time the God of vengeance will visit both the killers, sponsors and sympathizers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Beesluv: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Eeya
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Skako(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Some clueless as their master will now be saying we should not abuse their clueless president

this pikin wil never forget badluck wey e call himself goodluck and joNONSENSE wey then dey call jonathan

i will vote for jonathan unless he fixed the hand back
sorry small pikin ur freedom is near

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Yeah, they are planning seriously and we just talking, shouting and killing ourselves for PDP and APC, look need to pray for Nigeria and we know this. Let’s see how we can stand as one, not to threaten anoda man to kill him with your lifeless and useless word on any network because after the elections we still have a common enemy, BH and you know it.. Nigeria is a great country and we know it, our generation is a great one and will always be.. E warriors mind yourself because you are constituting nuisance(s), be warned... Think about "post-election processes" not pre /election war, ask your leaders how and steps at which they will make Nigeria great, not just putting food on your table and killing corrupt leaders. .. An adage says, "The names changes, but the streets remains the same". .
#prayersfor2015

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2015
civilceno:
[s] Yeah, they are planning seriously and we just talking, shouting and killing ourselves for PDP and APC, look need to pray for Nigeria and we know this. Let’s see how we can stand as one, not to threaten anoda man to kill him with your lifeless and useless word on any network because after the elections we still have a common enemy, Buhari and you know it.. Nig eria is a great country and we know it, our generation is a great one and will always be.. E warriors mind yourself because you are constituting nuisance(s), be warned... Think about "post-election processes" not pre /election war, ask your leaders how and steps at which they will make Nigeria great, not just putting food on your table and killing corrupt leaders. .. An adage says, "The names changes, but the streets remains the same". .
#prayersfor2015 [/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by kachnov(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
sad
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by kingopta(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
sad
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=30206561][/quote]
Not your fault, I know I wanted to say BH...
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by MillionDollars: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
can our govt try their possible best to silent this KILLERS Its a pity our govt is still busy with campaigning and insulting the opposition!! E GO BETTER

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=30206561][/quote]
Oga no vex eeeeh!, u Don start, typographical error..
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by englishmart(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
She might one day become our president
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by samkolo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
sorry o
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by omanifrank(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
chia
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by PerfumeRepublik: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is heartbreaking..
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Ikengawo: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
falconey:
#cry ....GEJ you said you built 9unis in the north and several almajiri schools.......is that what the north ask for? We need SECURITY....who will go to school when boko haram have kill all?

go to school.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by deejayterabyte(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Saw this on linda ikeji earlier and i was almost in tears

A little girl's hand chopped off due to incompetence and severe corruption going in on in the country spearheaded by an "i dont give a damn" president angry sad

God why have you forsaken us cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by searay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice pics,

Only in the eyes of BH.

No evil will go unpunished.
This is man inhuman to humanity
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by onosprince(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim.... This people shud be hanged...

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.

A country or 'the north'?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.