Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole (1379 Views)

The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by AdexAbbey(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Glory be to God almighty, it's good to testify to the goodness of the lord in our life & show appreciation to the people that God use for us.

I want to use this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to Pastor ebankole of nairaland religion section, may God continue to bless you & move your ministry forward.

It all started towards the early of this month, before this time things have been going well for me (both academically & spiritually). Then there comes this time that i always have this bad dreams like making love, eating, driving of cars backward. Before i could see, everything becomes worse in my life, those that suppose to help me turn their back to me, those that i put hope disappointed me, people started developing hatred towards me. I know its not natural, but who am i going to cry to? My parent doesn't believe in spiritual things, all my friends are ajebo, i don't know anywhere here in my school cos am a stranger( schln in Delta state from Lagos). My heart is filled with sorrowness & tears is now my daily bread.

Until one day my mind told me to enter the religion section maybe i would see my helper from there, i came across a thread with DREAM INTERPRETATION, i lament all my ordeal as stated above, then this great man of God tell me the exact thing that is wrong with me. I was surprised cos i dont believe there can be such a great thing online, i took his number from his profile & i add him on whatsapp, he gave me some procedures to follow (fasting & prayer) to follow with some bible verse. Since then my story has change for good, anytime i dream, i will tell him & he will interpret them to me. The most surprise one to me is the one that i had last week, i told him & he said God reveal to him that the person behind my ordeal must die/ will die for my glory to shine, he told me i will receive the news that someone is dead cos God has killed the person spiritually & physically.

I started wondering who the person will be, just yesterday evening i received the news that my dad's younger sister just slept & the next morning she is found dead without illness or anything.

That's how God use Pastor ebankole to win this battle for me, praise the lord!!!

God bless Pastor ebankole!

God bless Seun Osewa!

God bless nairalanders!

God bless me!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by elantraceey(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Thank God for you smiley
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by AdexAbbey(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Thank God for you smiley

He is worthy to be praise!

Thanks dear
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by AdexAbbey(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dont just view please...
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by taiwo850629: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please can I get pastor ebankole's contact details. I need his help.
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by AdexAbbey(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
taiwo850629:
Please can I get pastor ebankole's contact details. I need his help.

Follow his thread, and your prayer shall be answer!

https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams/133#30221420
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by Vivianscott(f): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks be to God alone, he is indeed a grate vessel of God for our Generation.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by lastmessenger: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
How are you sure that your dad's younger sister is behind your odeal? Please verify things before you conclude.
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by adexsimply(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2015
So, how much did he charge you?
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by leke12(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Hmm! My people perish because they lack knowledge. Africans always the gullible!
Re: How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole by AdexAbbey(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
adexsimply:
So, how much did he charge you?

He didn't charge me a penny!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Woman’s Job Is To Cook, Clean, And Look Pretty / See Six Laws Broken By Jesus In The Bible / Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.