Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 (44029 Views)

What I Saw In Anambra State Today(picture attached) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
The "likes" have it.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Burger01(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
chrisxxx:
This will not make front page because it is not APC. I have come to believe that the administrator of nairaland is APC biased.
Please keep updating us with live pictures.
Ogbeni, say the truth and shame the devil undecided
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by hotgunz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Itulah:

Well, your Nairaland "Username" says it all. It seems you formatted your brain recently cause if not, you would have recalled that your he-goat of Amechi left the PDP for a year now and since he can`t boast of any infrastructural input in River State. The road et al you mention above were built and constructed when he was still in PDP before he became Judas Iscariot. Please, I will beg you as fellow Nigerian not to erase your memory before you bla bla.... Ok??

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by berrystunn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I expect Gov Amaechi to die today.
Yes, the man need to die!!!

Amaechi dieeeeee . . . and rot in hell.

After all, you swore that Jonathan will NOT use that stadium over your dead body.
Jonathan is using it so Amaechi go and die.[/size]

WILL NOT USE

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
How many are in uniforms? 60%?
Means at least 60% of crowd is rented.
Rest may have come for bags of rice

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Akshow: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
That same reason wey carry me buy
peak milk instead of cow bell, bb
instead of techno, cornflakes instead of garri na
him go carry me vote APC lnstead of PDP

Buhari ni o!!!!
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by hotgunz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
MadCow1:
That Stadium was built by Amaechi... - APC

That road was built by Amaechi - APC

There is a Flyover under construction there as well.. Also built by Amaechi - APC.

So whilst they are fighting Amaechi, they should remember that all the facilities that the PDP now wants yo enjoy were given to them courtesy of an APC governor that they the PDP rejected. cool

[size=18pt]I hope Rivers State people can ask GEJ to list 10 Federal Projects he has executed in Rivers State in the last 6 - 8 years he has spent as the Number 2 and number one Man in Nigeria.. [/size]
good tinz in Nigeria s APC under who's government, when did Ameachi himsef cross to APC and when did he construct all ds tinz u re mentionin?

13 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Bright2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
size40:
GEJ and d PDP enjoying Amaechi's facilities
Sorry you are getting it wrong, Nyesom Wike also laboured for this stadium when Amaechi was in PDP?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by dottypax: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bright2:
Fellow Nairalander ,the rally is about to kick off and the crowd here is becoming too much. Am not sure this stadium will make it as more crowd are still outside trying to make their way into the stadium & heavy hold in port Harcourt roads as people are still on their way coming..
However , a nairalander is there.
he shd come n stop pdp to campaign in the stadium nau

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by utytill(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Amaechi "Go and Die".. oshiomole,etal 2013

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by BrokenTV: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
odeebee:

Surely they shall gather but their Gathering is in vain

#SaiBuhari#
You mean the same man that couldn't articulate himself yesterday doing one on one with Buhari on Silverbird TV.
SAI JONATHAN.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bomb explosion destroys Ohanaeze secretariat in Enugu

comments
There is heightened tension in Enugu following a bomb
explosion at the national headquarters of the apex Igbo
socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, in the state.

A source told LEADERSHIP that the sad development,
which occurred at No. 7 Park Avenue, G.R.A Enugu,
destroyed parts of the building and some infrastructure.
It was further gathered that the explosion caused a fire
outbreak but it was swiftly put out, and that the
devastation affected parts of the main hall of the
Ohanaeze secretariat where major meetings of the body
are held.
Although no life was lost, close sources reported that the
impact of the explosion shook the entire vicinity.
Many people have attributed the explosion to the recent
leadership crisis which has pitched the Enwo Igariwey-led
leadership against the Elders Council of Ohanaeze led by
elder statesman, Mbazuluike Amaechi.
The group’s executive body is claiming a four-year
tenure but the elders’ council has insisted that the
exco’s two-year tenure expired on January 7 this year
and has thus constituted a caretaker committee led by
Chief Ralph Obioha.
Chief Obioha, who inspected the Ohanaeze main hall after
the blast yesterday, described it as unfortunate.
But the public relations officer, Enugu State Police
Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said that it was a bomb
attack, but an attempt by unknown persons to burn down
the Ohanaeze building.
He said police detectives were already searching for the
perpetrators.
The post Bomb explosion destroys Ohanaeze secretariat
in Enugu appeared first on Nigerian News from Leadership
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
PDP enjoying the facilities built by APC Government but won't build same for Nigerians. Sai Buhari
I always have pity on dis guy! *smh* U take evry tin abt dis politics too personal not cos u are patriotic Buh rather u are ApConscious. Sorry bro,its Nat Do or Die! Relax,enjoy urself,u only live once.I wish U GMB Buh I wish Nigerians d best weda PDP,APC mtn or woteva! In a Nutshell,#CalmDown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by talktofemi: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
MadCow1:
That Stadium was built by Amaechi... - APC

That road was built by Amaechi - APC

There is a Flyover under construction there as well.. Also built by Amaechi - APC.

So whilst they are fighting Amaechi, they should remember that all the facilities that the PDP now wants yo enjoy were given to them courtesy of an APC governor that they the PDP rejected. cool

[size=18pt]I hope Rivers State people can ask GEJ to list 10 Federal Projects he has executed in Rivers State in the last 6 - 8 years he has spent as the Number 2 and number one Man in Nigeria.. [/size]

Were those facilities planned, designed and executed when he was in APC or PDP?

Using your analogy, please tell us what he has done since he is the APC?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by saintTim(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
PDP enjoying the facilities built by APC Government but won't build same for Nigerians. Sai Buhari

with whose money? (Nigeria's money) and who are those using it? (Nigerians)

jump inside lagoon hippo.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by MadCow1: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Itulah:

Well, your Nairaland "Username" says it all. It seems you formatted your brain recently cause if not, you would have recalled that your he-goat of Amechi left the PDP for a year now and since he can`t boast of any infrastructural input in River State. The road et al you mention above were built and constructed when he was still in PDP before he became Judas Iscariot. Please, I will beg you as fellow Nigerian not to erase your memory before you bla bla.... Ok??

PDP now wants Amaechi... grin

Shey when the PDP removed his name and replaced him with Celestine Omehia, you people loved him?

When he had to go to court to win a mandate that was originally his, PDP wanted him?

Abeg WAKA pass that express road go stand for the other side make I see road.

When you look at Amaechi with your PDP lenses, you see the roads, stadiums, schools, etc he built.. But when he is an APC governor, he did nothing.. grin

Enjoy our stadium.. That's what good honest men built and they are not the PDP.

Ask Goodluck to list his works in Rivers State apart from using Bipi and Ihunwo to disrupt Rivers State house of assembly..
Also ask Wike to list his achievements as Obio Apkor LGA chairman and education minister (small minister)

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by berrystunn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
lari03:
It does not change the fact that aiding corruption is the greatest legacy of the incumbent.
Happy Rallying.

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, CORRUPT CRIMINALS, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

SAME OLD MEN

BUHARI

1: Truncated democracy
2: promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country
3: Asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM
4: REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited
5: Put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON
6: Executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman
7: Banned the Nigerian Medical Association
8: Used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control
9: Army oppression,
10: Police brutality
11: Courts without justice,

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by PassingShot(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good crowd though!

APC only needs 25% in Rivers and we have it already.
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by drshrewd: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Story for the gods!!!........pls don't tell us, tell it to the birds!!!!!
tell jona to show us his stadium grin
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by M4gunners: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
Yeye
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by organic973: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
I keep saying GEJ will win in Rivers likewise peterside of APC.

#am a concerned nigerian.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by chimerase2: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
de last time i checked he joined APC barely 9 months
so shame to u cus u re are pathetic liar just like ua party

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by BrokenTV: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
I hope you remember that the stadium was constructed when he was in PDP.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Drmaverick: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Sola42: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:

It is good that Amechi allowed the PDP to use the stadium at last peacefully, that is a sign of maturity.
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Natureboyraph(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
An2elect2:
Rally will not determine the winner
Somebody help me tell this illiterate to stop decieving his/herself

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bros Nigeria first! I support Buhari because he is the answer to our prayers. We need Change!!
2muchopoTBdope:

I always have pity on dis guy! *smh* U take evry tin abt dis politics too personal not cos u are patriotic Buh rather u are ApConscious. Sorry bro,its Nat Do or Die! Relax,enjoy urself,u only live once.I wish U GMB Buh I wish Nigerians d best weda PDP,APC mtn or woteva! In a Nutshell,#CalmDown.
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by MORNDEW(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thought they said Amaechi has not performed. Who built those roads nd stadium they ar about using. We shud help ourselves God is watching.
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by 360musicng(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by Bright2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yes! It's now graduating into another level pls some should show Rotimi this pics.
A nairalander is here representing.
Note:This crowd are not borrowed or purchase,all the LGAs were positioned accordingly,i did flew in this morning for this rally i wasn't purchased more so today is working day. We were truely determind to be here.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by JECBOSS: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
ceo4eva, what's happening in Rivers? We need coverage.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 by An2elect2(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Somebody help me tell this illiterate to stop decieving his/herself

vote! use your votes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / Nigeria Constitution And Human Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.