Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

For All Nairalanders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For All Nairalanders (691 Views)

A Question For All Nairalanders / Advice To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Nairalanders by dolu2002: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
HI NIGERIANS,

MY NAME IS DOUGLAS OLUWALE. I RESIDE IN BENIN CITY WHERE I IMPORT GENERAL GOODS.

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIA TO ATTEST TO THE GOOD WORK OF AN INVESTMENT ORGANIZATION THAT MY FRIEND A NAIRALANDER INTRODUCED ME TO.

I HAD FINANCIAL PROBLEMS THAT ALL MOST RUINED MY BUSINESS WHEN I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS ORGANIZATION.
I INVESTED HEAVILY WITH THEM AND LO AND BEHOLD I WAS BACK TO MY FEET AGAIN.

PLEASE FOR INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE CONTACT OF THIS ORGANIZATION AS CONTACT IS FREE.

EMAIL:dolu2002@gmail.com

GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS.
Re: For All Nairalanders by Ben13: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
not healthy at all undecided

moderators
Re: For All Nairalanders by marami: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Since it is for ALL NAIRALANDER, why dont you just past the contact here. Why do you want us to call you. or have you not been receiving calls lately?.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Ways To Help You Overcome Ovarian Cancer / How To Stay Young And Healthy ! / Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.