Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (41645 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
new2020:

Barcanista, let's have deal? I will organize you a tall, fine light skinned Igbo girl far better than this BUT on one condition...you will withdraw all support for GMB and vote for GEJ. Deal?
Bro, make I no lie you eh.... grin
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Godiloveu(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Why are they fighting? What are they fighting for? Both PDP and APGA in Nassarawa state will be defeated by the Incumbent and APC's Almakura Tanko. The People of Nasarawa made it clear that while they desire change in Aso Rock, they are comfortable with the governmment of Tanko Almakura that came to their rescue in 2011. The process that brought Almakura to power also led to the shameful sacking of PDP's ex-Governor Doma of which Maku wasthe Deputy. What has PDP done for the good people of Nasarawa? Anyway, APGA and PDP should accept the fact that there is no vacancy in Lafia Government House. Nigerians are not only yearning for a Change in the Presidency, they are also telling the PdP to pack their load and go at all level.

Sai Buhari 4 President
Sai Almakura For Nasarawa Governor
#APC #Change

Barcanista! u correct with dis summation .

Mr maku. n Mr Agabi including d entire PDP crew re just waiting their campaign materials in Nasarawa state.
they do not ve strong influence in masses in Nasarawa state. beside Almakura has done alot so.... his second tenure is undisputed

Nigeria!!! Sai Buhari
Nasarawa!!! Sai Taal
APC!!! CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Godiloveu(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Countryman93:
Contrary to public opinion especially on the social media, Labaran Maku is coasting to victory in Nasarawa State. For those who are in tune with developments in Nasarawa, you will agree that the state is electorally radical. The masses who in just a month plus rallied for Tanko Almakura the incumbent are badly disenchanted with him for woefully failing their high expectations. They have vowed to pay back with unprecedented revolution for Labaran Maku's APGA. It may sound like a joke but I challenge people to make their verifications. All the initial posturing of his Eggon Kinsmen has changed tremendously. Now with the Eggon fully in mobilization for their kinsman, it is an assurance of 0ver 50% votes. Coming to the Alago nation next in population, Maku will pull at least 30% votes in solidarity with their son Alhaji Ibrahim Abu his running mate. The Biggest jugular for Maku is that a chunk of PDP followership in the state who cut across the Megili/koro, Mada, Gbagyi, Afo, Agatu, Tiv, Fulani, Yeskwa Panda and many other ethnic nationalities are loyalists of Labaran Maku who will fight from within in retaliation for the ugly manipulation at the PDP primaries. Further more, the massive Igbo residents in Karu, Mararaba, Nyanya, Masaka, Karshi, Ado, Auta Balefi, One Man Village, Keffi, Lafia, Akwanga etc are mobilising heavily for John Labaran Maku on the platform of their favourite Party APGA. It is wise to make confirmations and follow up with developments before making erroneous conclusions on politics and personalities in the social media. For the rural masses, the idea of voting for the Chicken Logo excites them a lot. Funnily, the chicken is a popular topic amongst the people in all gatherings which has helped in accentuating Maku acceptability and popularity. Note also that the small Hausa Communities in lafia, keffi, wamba and nasarawa that are sympathetic to Almakura of APC and Agabi of PDP will have to divide votes amongst them which is a huge deficit for the two candidates. whichever way you analyse the mathematics in the state, Labaran maku is highly favoured and better poised to win massively. for sure 2015 has so many shocker for the country as people perceived by the media to be underdogs will emerge victorious at the polls! please I again challenge us to verify this piece of analytical information by reaching out to theses various factors I have listed to confirm for ourselves the true situation in Nasarawa aside all these erroneous media reports!!!

'
countryman93 u funny o! where did u get the above from? ....anyways even d Eggons re not in full support of Mr maku becos he disappointed them

first : he was not supposed to contest in d governornship primaries in Pdp

second : he was supposed to pull support for his Eggon broda but not to contest due to d initial agreement he had with his kingmen wen he was still a minister
these n many more .....,Labaran maku is a looser
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by ekeneidiagbor: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
dragan:

I gotta say im really embarrassed that Nassarawa is listed as State of Origin on most of my documents. I find the people of that state to be basic halfwits. But thankfully i'm out of the entire country in General so i personally dont give a shlt if you people vote for people that are only gonna destroy your pathetic country just because he's your Kinsman.

That said i do want to see GMB emerge the president in that country just so i can see the look on the PDP apologists faces (and if he doesnt ofcourse i expect some crap to happen that will finally split that POS Country and then all of you from the border of Kaduna South down East can finally go to hell )

I hate to say this but.....

You are a NON-ENTITY
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by LastProphet: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Despite my hatred for maku's lies, i admit he is right on the persecution thing. No christian is expected to rule nasarawa despite that they are 70% of the population. and the muslims always use the primaries to ouster the competition. Same thing in kogi and niger.
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:

I hate to say this but.....

You are a NON-ENTITY

This is a public forum where people can voice their opinions mister. That said i really dont give a Bleep what you think.
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by oloworulz(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Countryman93:
Contrary to public opinion especially on the social media, Labaran Maku is coasting to victory in Nasarawa State. For those who are in tune with developments in Nasarawa, you will agree that the state is electorally radical. The masses who in just a month plus rallied for Tanko Almakura the incumbent are badly disenchanted with him for woefully failing their high expectations. They have vowed to pay back with unprecedented revolution for Labaran Maku's APGA. It may sound like a joke but I challenge people to make their verifications. All the initial posturing of his Eggon Kinsmen has changed tremendously. Now with the Eggon fully in mobilization for their kinsman, it is an assurance of 0ver 50% votes. Coming to the Alago nation next in population, Maku will pull at least 30% votes in solidarity with their son Alhaji Ibrahim Abu his running mate. The Biggest jugular for Maku is that a chunk of PDP followership in the state who cut across the Megili/koro, Mada, Gbagyi, Afo, Agatu, Tiv, Fulani, Yeskwa Panda and many other ethnic nationalities are loyalists of Labaran Maku who will fight from within in retaliation for the ugly manipulation at the PDP primaries. Further more, the massive Igbo residents in Karu, Mararaba, Nyanya, Masaka, Karshi, Ado, Auta Balefi, One Man Village, Keffi, Lafia, Akwanga etc are mobilising heavily for John Labaran Maku on the platform of their favourite Party APGA. It is wise to make confirmations and follow up with developments before making erroneous conclusions on politics and personalities in the social media. For the rural masses, the idea of voting for the Chicken Logo excites them a lot. Funnily, the chicken is a popular topic amongst the people in all gatherings which has helped in accentuating Maku acceptability and popularity. Note also that the small Hausa Communities in lafia, keffi, wamba and nasarawa that are sympathetic to Almakura of APC and Agabi of PDP will have to divide votes amongst them which is a huge deficit for the two candidates. whichever way you analyse the mathematics in the state, Labaran maku is highly favoured and better poised to win massively. for sure 2015 has so many shocker for the country as people perceived by the media to be underdogs will emerge victorious at the polls! please I again challenge us to verify this piece of analytical information by reaching out to theses various factors I have listed to confirm for ourselves the true situation in Nasarawa aside all these erroneous media reports!!!
bros u get time oo
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by ihimami: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
LastProphet:
Despite my hatred for maku's lies, i admit he is right on the persecution thing. No christian is expected to rule nasarawa despite that they are 70% of the population. and the muslims always use the primaries to ouster the competition. Same thing in kogi and niger.

I don't know why some of you who lives miles away especially some of you from across the river Niger, usually likes to throw in this religious card. Who ever told you that Christians are more in population than Muslims in Nasarawa state? It is a known fact, that before the creation of the state from Plateau, the region was predominantly Muslims part of Pleateau state, and that is why Muslims have been ruling there. In fact, it was rumored that the presidency through the influence of CAN had a meeting with the former Governor of the state, Alhaji Abdullah Adamu to support a shift of power to christian candidate in the state, but Alhaji Adamu replied them, that the presidency should help in allowing power to shift to Muslim in Pleateau state first.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by LastProphet: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2015
ihimami:

I don't know why some of you who lives miles away especially some of you from across the river Niger, usually likes to throw in this religious card. Who ever told you that Christians are more in population than Muslims in Nasarawa state? It is a known fact, that before the creation of the state from Plateau, the region was predominantly Muslims part of Pleateau state, and that is why Muslims have been ruling there. In fact, it was rumored that the presidency through the influence of CAN had a meeting with the former Governor of the state, Alhaji Abdullah Adamu to support a shift of power to christian candidate in the state, but Alhaji Adamu replied them, that the presidency should help in allowing power to shift to Muslim in Pleateau state first.

Bros you might be right
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Kagarko(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Countryman93:

Propaganda.

John Labaran Maku will definitely meet his political water loo comes FEBUHARI 28
Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by rhymestech: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
I believe Labaran Maku deserves whatever he gets from the PDP. He is the greatest looser of the century. I can't just stop laughing cos he can now see why massaging the ego of GEJ can lead to betrayal. He was used and dumped. Good for him. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement by Caseless: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2015
rajsuresh:

Politics aside,the female by the side no bad at all...even with d hijab......the oda one seems to have this intense look...like she wanna cum....dunno o...just saying....
How did I miss this? na that babyface banned me for accusing him of partisanship grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.