Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (39280 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by harizonal123(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some married people in Abuja identified the need for material possession as the major reason for infidelity among married

Mr Johnson Eze, a civil servant, said he was cheating on his wife not because he loved her less but for the sole purpose of “catching some fun’’.

He said: “My marriage is one of the best because my wife, who is God-given, is an understanding woman and she tolerates me a lot.

“Yet, I still find myself cheating on her just for the fun of it. This does not in any way diminish the love I have for her and my lovely kids.

“I recall an incident that happened some time ago. I told my wife that I was travelling to Calabar for an official assignment, but ended up with my girlfriend in a hotel, and she found out.

“The incident almost destroyed my home but thanks to God my wife was able to forgive and forget put the ugly incident behind, ‘’ he said.

Eze, who described infidelity as `a careless act,’ advised men to desist from it.

A female boutique operator, who pleaded anonymity, said the desire to keep up with the latest fashion trend made her to cheat on her husband.

According to her, the husband, a low income earner, was financially incapable of meeting her insatiable material needs.

“Besides, my hubby and I fight over things that are not relevant and I lie to him most times to raise extra cash to buy something, which he considers unnecessary.

“I have not been faithful in my marriage because of the temptation to stay on top of the fashion trend which is way beyond the financial capacity of my husband.

“Besides the extra cash my boyfriend gives me, whenever I want to collect money from my husband for food stuff and other basic necessities I always double the cost.

“This has become a habit for me and whenever I don’t get my share in any shopping I do on behalf of the family, I get angry and pick on my husband at any little provocation, ‘’ she added.

A legal practitioner who offered a coined name – Mr Kosi Chiemela – blamed his adulterous actions on lack of intimacy, emotional disconnection and lack of friendship with his wife.

Chiemela who described marriage as “one difficult school you cannot graduate from till you die,’’ stated that the only way to escape was to stay single.

“I am a temperamental person and when I newly got married, it was not easy for my wife whose temper is also short.

“Both of us hardly agree on anything and the only escape route for me is to seek love and affection elsewhere.

“My girlfriend understands me and she tolerates a lot, unlike my wife who blows up like a bomb at the slightest provocation,’’ he said. (NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/cheat-spouses-abuja-residents/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orobs93(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
We are tinking of how to make Nigeria a better place you people are here talking nonsense

Thank oluwa. Say my like plenty pass the rukiatu wey dey under me own..e show say my opinion make brian...

I dedicate this ftc to my father my mother and everybody that gave birth to me..

Sai buhari!!!

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:
We are tinking of how to make Nigeria a better place you people are here talking nonsense
what are you doing in romance section? There's a section here called politics.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orobs93(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
what are you doing in romance section? There's a station here called politics.

Who are you to quote me do you know who i am .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:

NO am sorry I don't, Obama first son? OR a prophet perhaps, Someone so important that I don't know of?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by KingTom(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
NO am sorry I don't, Obama first son? OR a prophet perhaps, Someone so important that I don't know of?
Wow, wow, wow shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orobs93(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:

I will definitely trace you and get you arrested for cyber crime insult and charge you for damages... grin grin

Lols...this your curve eh na gbowa pls I need a form I want to convert to a Muslim I want you to be my yanryan pls

17 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:

I will definitely trace you and get you arrested for cyber crime insult and charge you for damages... grin grin

Lols...this your curve eh na gbowa pls I need a form I want to convert to a Muslim I want you to be my yanryan pls
how did you know am a Muslim?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by mytime24(f): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Married men/wmen cheatin since d time of joseph ind bible

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is what i call..,

MARRIED but still SINGLE.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orobs93(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
how did you know am a Muslim?

Ur name...but if you are not that will be my luck so which contact sud I send nah watsap pin email I'd?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by klem93(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
reasons not good enough

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by orlaryhincah(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eyaaah
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Vivly(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Secret life of Abuja women.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by jnrbayano(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Marriage is sacred. I repeat, marriage is sacred. If you are not yet ready for it, don't go into it.

There's no reason whatsoever to cheat.

16 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by elantraceey(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
We shall find the few good ones amen sad

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
angry angry angry
If you are unhappy in a relationship/marriage, then back the hell out!!! Stop trying to justify cheating biko!!! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by teemanbastos(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
They should desist from it.
Collect their Voter cards.
and
vote in

CHANGE....!!!
GMB/PYO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by whizfache(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
wetyn concernant me..cheat or No cheat wetyn concern me
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by lilmax(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Simply no love.....just lust case closed

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Generalkorex(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
We knw dat b4 na
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by mirexxx(f): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by chrisbaby24(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chhaaaiiii...made fp...

Vote Alex Otti..for change in Abia State..
Vote APGA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Hannibie: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
orobs93:

are you God??

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
no reason to cheat , once you are married , stick to your spouse

-kingebukasblog

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls add me on 29c329ca
mytime24:
Married men/wmen cheatin since d time of joseph ind bible
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by SmooshCHN: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hoes and Cheats trying to justify theie actions..

The Civil Servant might just be the Boutique Operator's Husband.. They not know they cheating on each other. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by Tashaamania(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
The whole system is fvcked up, really!!! angry
seriously, is this supposed to encourage "cheating" in marriages?? angry

8 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents by omophunky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Iok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.