Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 (64591 Views)

Top 20 Best Universities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Websites / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Nuc Ranking For The Year 2015 (list Of Best Universities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by kelvinnn(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2015
kasalingo:

Source: http://9jahomeland.com/list-of-the-best-universities-in-nigeria-in-2015-released-by-nuc/
[url]newswirengr.com/2015/01/28/nuc-releases-2015-nigerian-university-ranking-was-your-institution-named-see-complete-list/[/url]
FUTA shld be the numero uno.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2015
naturalwaves:

This ranking was not done by NUC. It is the same ranking by 4icu.org and it is not authentic. Paste a link to the NUC website where the ranking was done. The funny thing is that this useless ranking has been tagged as NUC 2015 ranking in most blogs. Useless bloggers everywhere.
U need to be reading papers and watching news rather than being a big fan of Africa Magic...Lol. Greatest Akokites !!!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by prettymina(f): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Repping 1st in nigeria,2nd in African 8th in the world...TASUED...,no.69
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by mamadsquare: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
University of First Choice and the Nation's Pride!
Great Akokite wink

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Sammyblake:
you wanna know why? I'll tell you why .. Because we are the university of first choice and the nations pride!!! cool and anything you say doesn't matter cuz it can't remove our name from the top spot
lolzzz cheesy
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2015
MzMercie:
This list is fake, not from NUC
why Which school is urs?
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by yinkus1115(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Paramount UI
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
clovislouis:
chat on whatsapp?

u make sense bro........OOU ALUMNI
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by ahmloks(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2015
FUTmx always on top 10
meanwhile
GMB on feBuhari 14
change is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by maggdon(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
still wondering why futminna isn't no.1. technologically DT school is way ahead of others, d students are sound intellects, outside d school wall we are smart and d training we received both inside d classroom and outside made us rugged and wit great adaptation potential.. futmx

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Creamish(f): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
What about National Open University??

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Mariaben(f): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Any Lions and Lionesses in the house? cool
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
@ OP for Oduduwa University (Glorified second sch),my secondary school should be on the list.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Lovexme(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
UNIBEN #Unibest.. my alma mater
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by dozzy001(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Alma mater |federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Socratez20(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
I rep FUTMinna it's high time these ranking bodies did a better Job, we deserve a better position than 6# Futmx...all the way!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by rossi49ja(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Proudly repping FUTO...The Glory Land. Futo sitting at #23 The ranking is hogwash. My alma mater still remains one of the best in Nigeria.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by O4A3EM(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Great akokite! Great!
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by affigurl5(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Greatest!!! of the greatest s.. i represent.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by naturalwaves: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Felixsun20:
U need to be reading papers and watching news rather than being a big fan of Africa Magic...Lol. Greatest Akokites !!!
I wanted to take this serious till I saw the "lol" expression, so, I will take this as a joke.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Deiok(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
I Rep A.A.U ekpoma.
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by cyberuzo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
I rep (FUTMINNA) Federal University of Technology, MINNA, No 6....

but i think its more logical to rank The Universities of Technology on one list, The conventional Universities on another list and the Universities of Agriculture on a separate list.

Its just like setting the same exam for an Engineer, an accountant and a doctor

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by adeyemimustapha: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Great Ife !!!!, we are course to the top spot.
kasalingo:

Source: http://9jahomeland.com/list-of-the-best-universities-in-nigeria-in-2015-released-by-nuc/
[url]newswirengr.com/2015/01/28/nuc-releases-2015-nigerian-university-ranking-was-your-institution-named-see-complete-list/[/url]
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Kjking(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Akwa ibom state university.... 107
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by codenameSTYNO(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MAKURDI
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
kasalingo:

Akwa ibom state university is not located in Uyo and I'm sure you meant University of Uyo, Uyo
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Top 100 Universities in Nigeria 2014 Obafemi Awolowo University Covenant University Ota University of Ibadan University of Lagos University of Ilorin Ahmadu Bello University University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Landmark University Federal University of Technology Akure University of Nigeria University of Benin Madonna University Nigeria Federal University of Technology Minna University of Jos University of Port Harcourt Auchi Polytechnic Federal University Oye Ekiti Ekiti State University of Calabar Yaba College of Technology National Open University of Nigeria Federal University of Technology Owerri Lagos Business School Bayero University Kano University of Uyo Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Nnamdi Azikiwe University University of Maiduguri Bingham University New Karu Osun State University Babcock University American University of Nigeria Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti Ekiti State Redeemer’s University Benue State University Pan African University Lagos Kwara State University Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Federal University Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Olabisi Onabanjo University (Ogun State University) Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Usmanu Danfodiyo University Rivers State University of Science & Technology Caritas University Enugu Adekunle Ajasin University Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti (University of Ado Ekiti) Bowen University Lagos State University Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Tai Solarin University of Education Federal University Dutsin Ma African University of Science & Technology Abuja Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Ajayi Crowther University Oyo Elizade University Ilara Mokin Lead City University Ibadan Caleb University Ebonyi State University Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna Delta State University Nigeria Imo State University Owerri Niger Delta University Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (Katsina State University) Abia State University Uturu Anambra State University of Science & Technology Uli National Mathematical Centre Federal University Dutse Jigawa State Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa Fountain University Osogbo Federal Polytechnic Ede Igbinedion University Okada Enugu State University of Science and Technology Kaduna State University Achievers University Owo Nigerian Turkish Nile University Abuja Crawford University Igbesa Veritas University Bells University of Technology Otta Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (Federal University of Technology) Cross River State University of Science & Technology Calabar Polytechnic Ibadan Lagos State Polytechnic Nasarawa State University Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun Al Hikmah University Ilorin Federal University Lokoja Kogi State Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin Paul University Awka Anambra State Ondo State University of Science & Technology Okitipupa University of Mkar Benson Idahosa University Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Kaduna Polytechnic Obong University Renaissance University Enugu Federal University Wukari Taraba State Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Adeleke University Ede Baze University Kuchigoro Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai

1 Like

Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by cutieberie1(f): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
JoBabs:

U rep anyigba ni..... Kogi State Uni
I never said anytin lyk dat...
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by peter1994(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
temitak:

NLANDERS deceiving themselves since the days of Adam
have u been to or heard abt futminna?
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by aliyug79: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 by JoBabs(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
cutieberie1:
I never said anytin lyk dat...

Sorry, just reading from your reactions ni...... I rep Unilag anyway....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / A School Bus Without Back Window Spotted On The Road, Pupils Pose In Style / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.