Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article (42768 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by sinorte: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria's Minister of Finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala earlier today released a statement in reaction to former CBN governor Charles Soludo's article on politics & state of Nigeria's economy. Former Education minister, Oby Ezekwesili thinks the statement is sad.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/oby-ezekwesili-reacts-to-ngozi-okonjo.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by dunkem21(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
A debate is imperative.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
I will love to see these two women debate. I swear,its gonna be a blast!

cheesy cheesy

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forensic audit report..that one don go be dat .*it has been swept under the carpet*
But when GMB comes may 29, justice will be done.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by henchamb(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ngo now swim in the ocean of corruption. enjoying our 20 billion dolls plus 21 billion naira campaign money. nice one oby

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just for future reference, because as I dey c future now e fit get reference..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by aare07(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Intelligence is parallel to minister of finance Ngozi, her days are number

I have decided

Sai buhari

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by izenco2005(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ TILL MY GIRL FRIEND GIVE ME CANDA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
my aunty Oby Ezekwesili (and her good friend Dino Melaye the wife beater )became activist because GEJ did not give her a portfolio in his administration.

All this outburst is just to see if any compensation would come her way. show me her activism in the old days before this administration or did twitter just reach Nigeria?

just one thing she was very vociferous about before now will tell you what she is up-to.

what was her reaction on Buharis comment about killing of Bokoharam

what is her position about the freedom of information and its domestication in all states

what is her position on local govt autonomy atleat that will reduce corruption by more than half.

mtschew, her man is praying for the peace of the nation while she is heating up the polity on social media, talk of over sabi house wife

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by EdCure: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is trully sad and so annoying, Madam @obyezeks.
The arrogant Ngozi even had to type in capital letters. Such lack of decorum!
GEJ's presidency has dragged this nation on a downward spiral. Now is the time to rescue what's left of our dear country by embracing CHANGE.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by kennydee05(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wish to see the overrated Ngosi Okonjo and Oby Ezekwesili debate on economic issues with international economists as moderator

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Collynzo9: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bitter Oby Ezekwesili, she is bitter about the fact that this government didn't give her any appointment.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by kennydee05(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wish to see Ngosi Okonjo Iwealla and Oby Ezekwesili debate on economic issues with international economists as moderator.
To me I think Okonjo is just to operated, imaging, she cannot even use her so called connection in World Bank to boost our economy. Everyday she will only be talking like a parrot on economy issue with result.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by nwafuluozoh: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oby feels slighted and ignored by the present administration so she doesn't hesitate to criticise the Government even when faced with facts and figures. Then she discovered Twitter.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by nwafuluozoh: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
aare07:
Intelligence is parallel to minister of finance Ngozi, her days are number

Eziokwu?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
I think a debate will settle the duel between this 2 intellects, which I see not happening. I still very much respect OBI while NOI has lost respect I have for her years in retrospect.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by EdCure: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:
Bitter Oby Ezekwesili, she is bitter about the fact that this government didn't give her any appointment.
What kind of deformed mentality have you? Gosh!

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by clevvermind(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
This woman is not fit for politics. She should go back to the church where she belongs. She should go and work with her husband in the church.

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by nwafuluozoh: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oby comes for Ngo. As long as it's healthy rivalry no wahala. Two intellectuals of the Igbo stock.

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by lacasa: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela, the foreign economic mercenary, faking statistics and impoverishing nigerians since 2011 till date cool

43 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Collynzo9: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
This woman is not fit for politics. She should go back to the church where she belongs.
what an insult to the church.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by CyberWolf: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oby should try and secure a job for herself before she come out to yarn opata angry..useless busy body.. sad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by alaoeri: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
NOI will stylishly avoid the debate in order not to further dent her hard earned reputation, all her policies have failed woefully reason why they must not be in power beyond May 29.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Revolution: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
sinorte:
Her reactions

Not to worry, the audit report will be released, and the culprits prosecuted, by Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by sherrylo: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ngozi the abrakatadabra woman with the more you look the less you see

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by deejayterabyte(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ngozi okonjo iweala is big time scammer along side GEJ.

What baffles me is how the try to counter anybody that tries to analyze or ask questions about the economy or stolen funds

Do these people fear God? sad

I cant wait for Ngozi and Oby to engage in a debate

24 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by slyopez(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
This woman is jobless now someone should provide her a job please.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by hazyfm1: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
I SUPPORT: [size=18pt]CHARLES SOLUDO VS OKONJO IWEALA[/size]

I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR CHARLES SOLUDO, HE IS THE BEST ECONOMIST IN NIGERIA

18 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Young03(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
This woman is not fit for politics. She should go back to the church where she belongs. She should go and work with her husband in the church.
i came late bt anyway shaa...let d argumnt continue
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by dstnd: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
animal deh wear agbada..... all of them all same thing....baba femi

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by ichidodo: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let us get this clear..so two personalities are bringing heat on Okonjo just because they are out of jobs?? Or are we looking at the voice of Esau and hand of Jacob, in this case Soludo gunning for a potential portfolio in a prospectice APC govt and Oby too especially when we have thieffnubu in the shadows behind her..

17 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Anambra is eastern part of Nigeria. Two members are playing for them in this match.

Delta state is a state in the Niger Delta area of the country.The pressure seems to be on it on some allegation made and they need to clarify.

Gregory: are you see what I am saw? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.