Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,181 members, 7,780,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (85535 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by danielicon(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]
I think u should tell the Muslims that. tomorrow they will tell u their holy Koran said this n that and for the prophet, may God have mercy on ur soul and grant u salvation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Faraidi(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
You don't say? grin
the foolish moderator was the one that changed my sentence.I actually mean your useless head.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Faraidi:
the foolish moderator was the one that changed my sentence.I actually mean your useless head.
With due respect sir, the moderators are innocent. I will humbly back down and let peace reign.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by lyntiffany(f): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2015
but wait ooo! is this man saying that Tinubu is behind bokoharam? his quote
"They cannot strike in Western Nigeria. We should give kudos to Tinubu, if there is anyway Tinubu had offended us we should forgive him. He is a father and he has fought for Edo, Delta, Benin, Yoruba and even people from the east. We should give kudos to him. Had it been he had followed Obasanjo blindly we could have been in trouble for now. We could have been in a very big trouble because our straw would have been removed from the bottle and nothing for us to sip the drink any longer. We would have starved to death. They ought to have bombed us but they gave us the grace because of the political merger. Had it been that Tinubu did not stand his ground, the South West would have been in the same dirty pit that all Nigerians found themselves today called PDP".
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by munajones: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
well I wonder what sue of disgraces you talking about.. GEJ has never been disgrace and he wont now, will all know the disgraces one. come 2015 election and GEJ is ruling

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by popcykaylah(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
forget prophecy and forget all the rally..I have said it before ..the kind of shame gej go enter with his kinsmen...they will be surprised. .he go dey wonder how manage...
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by vooks: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Are these prophets or political pundits?
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by godoluwa(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
APC Prophet. av never react to any prophetic message but urs calls for commenting on. must u insult Mr President before u made a statement? `he removed his hat when he saw how aso rock was decorated'. am nt surprised to read such from a celestial prophet cos some of them are advertising pool/lotto/sportbetting winning talisman. the likes of this prophet has rubbished the image of christian. u are nothing but a fake prophet

3 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by munajones: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
hmmm oga oooh this election is turning into some thing else for men of God.. well you saying your mind but not the mind and knowledge of Nigerian
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by neocortex: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Tinubu's PRO doing what he knows best.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by tomzman: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Jonathan will win but he might not finish his tenure in office
Another 'prophet' in the house. His 'eminence, prophet' asuustrike2009. Rubbish! angry
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by omotolatoyosi(f): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Dis buhari sef,na by forceeee,ol d money he failed to acquire then,now is the time abi,God won't allow u,If u like go settle ol d yeye prophets finish,u can even settle ur mohammed to come down to preach abt u,by God's grace u are goin back to ur broke life not to any aso rock...as for dis prophet na schizophrenia dey worry am

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by lyntiffany(f): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Iceathome:
My broda, you dey see/read clearly..APC supporters only want GEJ out of sentiment, becos they couldnt read where the acclaimed prophet said Buhari will die, he will take us to primary 1 also Buhari not academically fit rule etc.

Sensible Nigerians have notice why SW are fully on APC.

GEJ will surely complete his 2nd time like other tribes.

Thank God you spotted that, they wish history will repeat itself just like Yaradua of blessed memory and Gej but they have failed cause we are smarter than that.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by chichriso: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
if you love Nigeria, vote GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by lucianohase(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30216393][/quote] This man is a liar! Cele n all other white garment ppl follow for christians ? Fake prophet! It will surprise him when gej wins and is declared winner!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by lucianohase(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30216393][/quote] This man is a liar! Cele n all other white garment ppl follow for christians ? Fake prophet! It will surprise him when gej wins and is declared winner! Northerners should understand that they are about to be short changed by apc!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Deroyals: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30216393][/quote]

Absolute rubbish.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Joyekpen: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Hello.. Hello

Is that olenubu and Boko Hari

Okay oh! I have given the interview/prophesy oh!

Haba not in my church oh!

As U told me emmmm gossip people paper

Pls, when do l expect the alert?
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by yugokind: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
I think the prophet is still in his dream,or in the mood of prayer,because by the time he will wake up by 15th,president Jonathan is already on seat.eyes have seen ears have heard that GEJ is winning.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rulzbeatz(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
compare another of his prophecy .......As the political battle towards 2015 gathers
momentum, a Lagos-based clergyman, Prophet
Marcus Tibetan has revealed that President
Goodluck Jonathan would not contest the 2015
general elections.
Speaking with journalists in Lagos while
unfolding his predictions for 2014, Prophet
Tibetan said that some powerful forces in the
country would conspire to force Mr. Jonathan
to drop his 2015 ambition just as he
prophesied that the Peoples’ Democratic Party,
PDP, will win the elections.
Tibetan said, “PDP will win but not with
Jonathan. PDP has no trouble within it.
Jonathan will not contest. God told me that the
generals have concluded on Jonathan.”
He also urged former the immediate past
governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel
to pray hard against political persecution that
would lead to his being jailed for corrupt
practices, just as he also asked another former
governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-
Akala to watch against paralysis being visited
upon him.
The clergyman also advised Rivers State
governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to pray
against premature death as the country
approaches 2015, saying the forces that
eliminated a former national vice-chairman of
the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP,
Marshall Harry, might also do the same to
him.
On the 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil,
Tibetan predicted that the Super Eagles would
reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing
negative would happen to the national coach
of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up
to the mundial.
“We are going to make a lot of achievements in
sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if
they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen]
Keshi to perform his duty.
“But my prayer is that Keshi should not drop
dead before that time. If nothing happens to
him, we will reach the semi-finals”, he said.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rulzbeatz(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
now u can see whr he is coming from.......
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]

Nice write-up, but the Joseph-Pharaoh part, different eras, different kings, the king of Egypt during the time of Joseph isn't the same as that of Moses, the king at the time of Joseph was a believer in God (according to the Qur'an) and he allowed Israelites come from Kan'an (canon)..... just saying tho, I like ur write-up.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by egobetatoday: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
by feb 16 u will be sure you didnt understand wat u saw. u may need to go to profesy school. lol
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by harbarzzy(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehe...everyone is now a prophet. grin
The man looks like a business man to me.

Not only Korede Tibetan, It's korede Bello. grin
he's a business man same as baba Oyedipo!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by SeverusSnape(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
harbarzzy:
he's a business man same as baba Oyedipo!
Exactly my brother!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by gidjah(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
I kinda accept you said,if i were uncle J, i would just ears or rather sign the PI B BILL, sign the con fab , finish some nice protect i started and bomb the whole of vict evil forest in the north east and destroy all those enemies that didnt allow me to do well during my tenure and then get enough money to fly abroad with my patient Jona, Finish ,but i know gree will not allow him do such because of sit tight style of African leaders .when trouble comes , the likes of Tom polo and any loaf will run away and leaves you in the mess all alone
dre11:

I would have loved any godly cleric to stay away from any political discussion and just watch and pray to God concerning the political climate

Anyway.......
I just know that GEJ is going back to Otuoke come May 2015.
So, let him put his house in order
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Weah96: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
shegsky:
Among all prophecies that has been released , these is the only one that is against Gej while all others are for Gej. [size=14pt]Something is fishy bout these man. [/size]

LOL. You think?
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Olatara(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
By 20th January anyone who pronounces one Nigeria blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah!! gringringrin

What's today's date again??
Nah true o
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Olatara(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
By 20th January anyone who pronounces one Nigeria blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah!! gringringrin

What's today's date again??
Nah true o cheesy
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by gidjah(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Thank you my brother , may the heavens continue to honour you.but i want you to know vict this religious attitude started with the islamic people up north . They do religno with every thing , they use politics to cover religion or vice versa, i grew up all my life in the north and vict is the basic truth sir , do not let them deceive up today , they all started it not even today , its just that it came out this open .
frustratedman:

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by chuksmad(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
This man is a fake prophets, all has prophesied before did not materialized, so why this one. He is just a Tinubu guy.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by emeka2121: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
This Prophet should check his prophecies because today is 29th of January i.e eight (cool days his predictions should have come to pass, when he said that who ever pronounces this country by the name Nigeria will be kill by God, but that this country should be addressed as the United states of Nigeria.

My good people of Nigeria let us be careful of all these know my name prophets that are everywhere seeking for publicity, because God himself will disgrace them for saying thus says the lord when the lord had not said any thing.

EZEKIEL 13 Vs 1 - 9, And it says the Lord spoke to me, Mortal man He said denounce the prophets of Israel who make up their own prophecies, Tell them to listen to the word of the lord".

This is what the sovereign LORD says: " These foolish prophets are doomed! They provide their own inspiration and invent their own visions. people of Israel, your prophets are as useless as foxes living among the ruins of a city. They don't guard the places where the walls have crumbled, nor do they rebuild the walls, and so Israel cannot be defended when war comes on the day of the Lord. Their visions are false, and their predictions are lies. They claim that they are speaking my message, but i have not sent them. Yet they expect their words to come true! i tell them those visions you see are false, and the predictions you make lies. you say that they are my words, but i haven't spoken to you! So the sovereign Lord says to them,"Your words are false, and your visions are lies. I am against you. I am about to punish you prophets who have false visions and make misleading predictions. you will not be there when my people gather to make decisions; your name will not be included in the list of the citizens of Israel; you will never return to your land . Then you will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.