Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (36388 Views)

Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2015
D return of d hausa e-drunken master....thiefeotifloss,yakubu,danjuma...
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2015
size40:
T.Y Danjuma should stop joining issues with the likes Asari Dokubo and co. because ones Buhari is declared the winner in February, they will all runaway or turn around to support APC and Buhari. we know them. they are my creek brothers in Niger Delta.
.e-mumu
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by tola9ja: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Senjuchiha:
.....1 word 4 u e-diot

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by nzeadachie: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2015
musicwriter:
Wasn't it somebody that said he will ''make the country ungovernable, if Jonathan win'' the last election?. Are they in jail for that comment?.
AND TINUBU'S RIG AND ROST
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=30228796][/quote]...i claim am ooo...d best presido d s country wld eva v..afta him na murtal..u hia...e-diot..in short,u b G,O.A.T

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by naijaking1: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Danjuma, another retired, corrupt, and myopic general of course belongs to the old generals' party or APC.
GEJ and younger Nigerians will triumph!
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by tola9ja: 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Senjuchiha:
...i claim am ooo...d best presido d s country wld eva v..afta him na murtal..u hia...e-diot..in short,u b G,O.A.T

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=30228981][/quote]

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by yourmesprings(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2015
vanunu:

The threat is real and they are capable of castrating nigeria, the best thing is for nigerians to vote for gej.

Are you really this slow? Vote Jonathan because of someone's threat to the security of a whole nation?

May God help you.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by M17: 2:19am On Jan 29, 2015
RETIRED GROUP OF NORTHERN GENERAL .

ALL Y'LL SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW . THEM ALL AND ALL THEIR FAMILY .

LOOK AT CORRUPTION AND MISSING TRILLION'S OF DOLLARS .

NIGER-DELTA NEEDS ITS OIL IN 2015 .
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by DaBullIT(m): 3:07am On Jan 29, 2015
shammah1:

Is Buhari not (very) old & retired? Grow up!

The context is different, Buhari is experienced , he is not in any public service and he's vying for the post of presidency unlike the man in question
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by austinbrown: 3:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Gud advice from someone that killed the president of Nigeria Aguiyi Ironsi, bastard like u
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by persius555(m): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Both asari dokubo, boyloaf and T.Y danjuma are elites of this nation who have plundered the wealth of this nation for years. They are all selfish baboons who fight to protect their shares of the national cake. These set of people have the privilege and wherewithal to fight for the common poverty battered nigerian, but they would rather sell the countrys interest to the highest bidder. They all pretend to fight for the interest of their regions but we all know what they fight for. Coincidentally, these people come from the poorest and most deprived region of the country. What we need is a patrotic leader who feels the suffering of the common man on the street and is ready to battle corruption and poverty headlong, not selfish, self-serving individuals like thaese people.Long live the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by tonychristopher: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2015
But this is good for Niger Delta . The north should take their oil the west and Igbo should drill it. Then Cameroon take part of their land

These are what you get as a saboteur

Biafra comes to mind
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by eleko1: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2015
I dnt need to engage a kid,cursed cretin like U in E fighting.I believe U are still eating ur parent free food,if not,u won't vomit poo from cesspool u call mouth.Deranged dog
Senjuchiha:
.....n i knw say u b 1 of ds abokis wey dt sick n old illiterate fulani grandpa wey no knw say im suppose dy rest @ his age go use dy cari soak d dog n d baboon 4 blood....u b ril big e-----diot
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by upcrown2512(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2015
THE WORDS OF ELDERS

IMAGINE OBASANJO IN HIS LETTER WHERE HE ALLEGED TRAINING OF SNIPERS.

ALSO THE ISSUE OF PROCUREMENT OF WEAPONS BY NIGER DELTA TOUTS (GEJ ERRANDS BOY) FOR THEIR PRIVATE USE WHILE IT TAKES ETERNITY FOR NIGERIA ARMY TO GET ARM TO FIGHT INSURGENTS.

FACTS .

SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO AND FORTIFIED ALONGSIDE WITH THOSE REGIONS WHO WANT TO JOIN THEM..

GO AND LOOK AT HISTORY OF CIVIL WAR. EVEN THOSE REGION WHO ARE PART OF MILITARY FAILED.

SO ALSO THE TOUTS WILL FAIL IF THEY CANNOT OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.

"A CHILD WHO PLOT THAT HER MOTHER WILL NOT SLEEP: SHALL LIKEWISE NOT REST.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by utytill(m): 5:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Someone trying hard to protects his oilwells.Not because he loves Nigeria.All these old general.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by benson81(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2015
His only interest is the safety of the Oil blocks he has owned in the Niger Delta since late seventies/early eighties,with which he has remained in the top Ten richest men in Africa.Nothing else!!!!
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Alfranco(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2015
ogb5:
TY Danjuma? I remember that guy, the one who was tasked to protect Aguiyi Ironsi but turned around and killed him. The guy who got a gift of an oil block from Abacha free of charge and sold it for 500 million US dollars.

When did Danjuma become patriotic?

The oil belongs to all Nigerians but not the million dollar proceeds from 'his' oil block. This is a typical way some hide under one Nigeria, making 'patriotic' calls shrouded in selfishness and gullible supporter are ready to die for them like the current political craze for votes.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Someone is talking about your security....should the militants carry out their threat. You guys are talking of oil blocks. Let see when the war starts if it is TY Danjuma that will suffer or you guys talking oil blocks. Smh.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2015
They have been threatening forever and have not hurt a fly,while she-cow has threatened and carried out his threat by killing thousands of innocent people..
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2015
In a sane country, those people should be behind bars....oh well, this is Nigeria
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2015
MrHardOn:
Someone is talking about your security....should the militants carry out their threat. You guys are talking of oil blocks. Let see when the war starts if it is TY Danjuma that will suffer or you guys talking oil blocks. Smh.
People are very stupid these days, it's when the war starts that they'll realise, someone is threatening d peaceful existence of a nation and they are left to roam freely, we can all cast our votes for whom we like, that's y it's called democracy
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2015
M17:

RETIRED GROUP OF NORTHERN GENERAL .

ALL Y'LL SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW . THEM ALL AND ALL THEIR FAMILY .

LOOK AT CORRUPTION AND MISSING TRILLION'S OF DOLLARS .

NIGER-DELTA NEEDS ITS OIL IN 2015 .
Future millitant waka go kill them
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by blakky97(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2015
danjumakolo:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/175825-t-y-danjuma-wants-dokubo-asari-tompolo-others-arrested.html
no need to arrest that basket. let him bring it on and get humbled once and for all.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by iyke77(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Danjuma ur partial.what of all d warnings by apc,hv u requested for their arrest?
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by lexyclasy: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
T.Y already scared for his MultiMillion Dollars oil interest in Niger Delta?
Go and arrest them yourself. cheesy grin
This gay got oil wells from IBB witha platter of gold and now he is insulting ijaw fighters we shall know...who is who.....we know all your investment in PH ...TETHEYS, SAPETROL, PLANTGERIA,DANELEC....WE KNOW YOUR OIL BLOCK WE KNOW YOUR PLOTS ALONG ORDINANCE JUNCTION....ALONG SLAUGHTER ALONG DANJUMA DRIVE AND SO ON..KEEP VOMITTING RUBBISH YOU ARE JOKING WITH FIRE TRY THE ARREST.......DID YOU PAY FOR THE OIL BLOCK STUPID CATTLE REARER
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Reference(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
seunmsg:

They can continue making reckless statements for the time being as they enjoy immunity under GEJ. When change comes to Nigeria on may 29, they will be arrested and prosecuted. Payback period is just around the corner.

Arrested and prosecuted by whom. I laugh. Instead of using your head to advocate for de-escalation you gladly want your armed forces fight on two fronts to protect the interests of Danjuma and his band of oligarchs singlehandedly responsible for the destruction of this nation through greed and avarice.

Useless, filthy, decadent generation. He went to Kano to announce that at the launch of a city built with 'tax payers' money to whip up age old ethnic sentiments so who is the kettle here.

Their wretched tactic never changes. I wonder if he will have said the same thing if he was commissioning one of his tractors on one of his crude oil farms down in the Niger-Delta then he will have understood how not to bite the finger that feeds him.

Useless generation.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Elan83(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
tola9ja:
Open letter to Jonathan supporters.
Dear Jonathanians,
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before. I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only. I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me during Buhari's tenure, couples must apply to government and get approval before they can make love, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
wot of if dey tel u dat he took ur mum on a date & it resulted 2ur birth, wil u stil vote 4 him? U punky punk!
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by xmich(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Me too.

chaiii just imagine the level of damages
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by luvprince4real(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Lolz... I pity northerners dat own oil blocks in d niger delta. In a sane society a murderous man like danjuma should not be talking in public. Ur vote for jonathan or ur oil block in d niger delta.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by peleson: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Then T Y Danjuma should be hanged and killed for assassinating Aguiyi Ironsi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Masari Rocking Their Babariga With Socks / Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.