Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading (37692 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by reborn1: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Mr Uboho Uy Plus, are you threatening him or what?
Be very careful please.
We are watching you closely.

You are watchim him closely? Lol. You always feel important and smart, sometimes i just laugh when you post jargons and form hacker with your ragtag little kids. Smh
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by mavinc4u(f): 1:41am On Jan 29, 2015
adrusa:

Are you an idi-ot? Do you have to VIEW before you LIKE?

guy you are funny. how can you like without viewing? how did you quote him without opening the thread?

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by mavinc4u(f): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2015
UrbanMystique:
photoshop.... post the link to the video

obviously, the figures behind 98 was erased or the code was changed before taking the screen shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnvNuKNkKFk
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Breeze5000: 1:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
The African Independent Television has reacted to allegations that it closed down its Presidential poll website because the result was favouring a particular candidate.
The TV station said that contrary to allegations, it closed down the poll because it discovered that some IP addresses were voting repeatedly for a particular candidate, it said that further investigations traced a particular IP address to a software programmed to vote for a particular candidate continuously.
Source: AIT News

The Website of the Award event we put out here in Europe every year (where fans have to Vote for their Favorites) is built and hosted by a guy (that self thought himself) yet nobody can VOTE twice... And here we are talking about a site set up by a Multi-million dollar company.. If people just cant be honest in little stuff like this I wonder what will happen if it's something big. In any competition or contest, there must be a winner no need for all this non stop Lies that nobody is buying please! Why bother setting up a Poll if you know you cant protect it from Fraud?

4 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by UrbanMystique: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnvNuKNkKFk
you see ... like i said, the 45 was erased... these pdp people are indeed clueless like their boss

the person that uploaded that screenshot originally is a complete retar,ded mo.ron because it absolutely impossible to hack youtube ratings.

hacking it is like hacking google itself.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Cry me a river! #CHANGE is INEVITABLE!
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by M17: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2015
once you register 200 email's you have the capability to vote 200 times as an individual or hit 200 like's ,you alone.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 29, 2015
They should rectify the IP issue ASAP by blocking multiple votes and conduct the polls again...

Our democracy is getting matured and it will be nice to see the online poll results before the election.

APC seems to have good followership online as reflected in different polls but we need to be very sure of the authenticity of the polls.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
The African Independent Television has reacted to allegations that it closed down its Presidential poll website because the result was favouring a particular candidate.
The TV station said that contrary to allegations, it closed down the poll because it discovered that some IP addresses were voting repeatedly for a particular candidate, it said that further investigations traced a particular IP address to a software programmed to vote for a particular candidate continuously.
RofLmaooooo

Please tell us the name of this software that was programmed to vote continuously.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by dunkem21(m): 3:14am On Jan 29, 2015
uyplus:

I Sabi you, no worry!! You are not too young to die.. How can a small boi lik you be so damn stupid enough to mortgage your future for peanuts? You live in abj!! Unless u aren't the 1, but if you are the pesin I'm guessing, you'd regret the final outcome..

Seun Osewa, please note that people are being threatened and tracked based on their comments here.

Also note that many political commentators have deactivated their monikers because of threats to them and family members.
Your forum ain't safe again. You may wish to ask datolee.

See people's confidential Facebook profiles on display here and their real names quoted.

You may choose to ignore this as usual, but mark it, one day you will debate only with some group of people here after people might all have gone.

It is only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Chubosky: 3:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Well done AIT.Thats professional of you !!!
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by henrysophy: 3:43am On Jan 29, 2015
We hate things not being done straight, Apc and their fake life, let's wait till 14th feb and see who wins not just online voting. GEJ our president
Collynzo419:
@ OP and AIT

It is time you face the facts, Nigerians want change

I can bet that AIT will not tell us this nonsense story if GEJ won the poll

Nigerians are ready for change- deal with it

Pls stop crying. It is well

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by upcrown2512(m): 4:33am On Jan 29, 2015
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Zero on Security,
And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! FEBUARI ! ! !

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by shakiru991(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Dnt blame den bcox jonathan don bribe den wiT 1.5billion naira wit money wen pact in 9ja AIT wil soon rundown vry wen dere annouce buhari win 2015. ElecTion then dere wik start cryin n die in badlock
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by iyke77(m): 5:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Even b4 AIT said dis,any right thinking person will know that d online poll for Buhari was heavily manipulated.apc has a brain malfunction! How can they rig a fun online poll that is useless? Come to talk of rigging,do they even know d science of rigging?if not that GEJ regime eradicated rigging,can any party rig election better than PDP? Eventhough rigging will b a waste of intellect to defeat buhari.Real election will clearlly and comfortably leave Buhari a loser that he has always been even if losers that was ejected from PDP attempt what they know d formular(rigging) they will know that even in science,innovations and new discoveries occur on daily basis,formulars change for instance:CO2 is no longer carbon di oxide but carbon iv oxide and CO is no more carbon monoxide but carbon ii oxide.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by jimmayoy: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo419:
@ OP and AIT

It is time you face the facts, Nigerians want change

I can bet that AIT will not tell us this nonsense story if GEJ won the poll

Nigerians are ready for change- deal with it

Pls stop crying. It is well

Na Wao,so i voted in vain,anyway,we all know the result shaa,78-20%.
Sai Buhari.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Elslim: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2015
maestroferddi:
Wahala dey for naija with people like you in the majority.

La wa for you...

There is no wahala... only CHANGE
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by aby1976(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Ait or what you are just lying. The same you did sometime ago when u saw buhari leading. Look let me tell u. If u open d site 100 times buhari will win because we re all tired of this chop and chop government. Stealing is not a corruption. See in my working place we are 56 in number and I can tell u categorically that 44 told me they voted for buhari on that link. Nobody truncated the link but power of change. U shall see on february 14

3 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ckc(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Abdhool:
BUHARI means many things todifferent categories of people....To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is anhelperTo the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.To the runaway thief, he is a crater.To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS likeAIT, he is a dictator.To his children, a daddy to be proud of.To his wife, a worthy husband.To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is anemesis.To the PDP, he is a destroyer.To the APC, he is the CHANGE.To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.Your behaviour determines your definition ofBUHARI. To me and my family he is the leaderof much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?let the changes for better Nigeria begins. Godbless Nigeria!‪
Go and sit down in one corner a beg! Stop painting the old man as a saint he is not.He and people like u supporting him are a huge embarrassment to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ckc(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2015
upcrown2512:
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Zero on Security,
And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! FEBUARI ! ! !
What does it take to be a general? Is it when are promoted without merit to a position u don't deserve, then u still have the moral to say do u know what it takes to be a general. General my foot!

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by bynat(f): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
[b][/b]beautiful liars. Tel that to the Marines. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by xclusiv(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2015
These online polls are built to prevent multiple entries from the same IP address. I checked the wp-poll that AIT is using on their site and the feature is built-in by default. AIT should come up with a better excuse we are not all fools

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo9: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
reborn1:

You are watchim him closely? Lol. You always feel important and smart, sometimes i just laugh when you post jargons and form hacker with your ragtag little kids. Smh
Do you support threatening of someone's life?
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Onetruth1: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Na wa o.

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by reborn1: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Do you support threatening of someone's life?

Amadi Collins, Never but its an empty threat. Just laughing cos you do worst on this forum.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by scantee(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2015
I am not surprise because the same thing is happening here on nairaland, I can remembered seeing 780 likes on one APC silly comment (Sai Buhari) I was forced to trace the IP of such member only to found out is same guy that has importing such silly things on fb/tweeter.

smh for Apc.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo9: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2015
reborn1:

Amadi Collins, Never but its an empty threat. Just laughing cos you do worst on this forum.
You can never tell which is empty or not.
I have never threatened someone's life on this forum or anywhere else.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ceaser: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Zico5:
Imagine nonsense from PDP/AIT. I know this is what they ll come out with. Is it possible for someone to manipulate such votes in the face of AIT. Who ever come out with this did not do his home work very well. GEJ is already lost, let's face the reality. FEBUHARI all the way

@All. We shouldn't be gullible to swallow this afterthought response which cannot fly in the face of intelligent reasoning. If a whole DSS can come out to allege "hacking" into the database of INEC, then you can be sure it's easy to concoct this story of multiple votings in an online poll which in a standard set-up always have in-built programs to check multiple voting.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by reborn1: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

You can never tell which is empty or not.
I have never threatened someone's life on this forum or anywhere else.

taaaaaah. You never what? Abeg stop am....
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Mcowubaba: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
igbsam:
In Nigerian Technology that I know, I have seen more than 20 different people using the same ip address given to them by their ISP. If you think I'm lying. look for 5 different people using spectranet or swift broadband and check their ip addresses, you will discover that 3 out of the 5 are using same ISP Ip address.

This is a lame excuse by AIT.
no offence ..u dnt knw Nigerian Technology...... Go nd learn more..
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
no offence ..u dnt knw Nigerian Technology...... Go nd learn more..
He is very correct. I once connected to our home swift broadband and my system security detected that more than too users have same IP. Which means, any computer that connects to the broadband will be allocated same IP.
It's true.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
dklex:

I think they just activate their exit button from the media world, if they don't know it. Media station should stay neutral. Don't be bias. It shouldn't have been AIT, why did they start the poll in the first place? Did they think is child's play?
have you watched their TV programmes of lately? The rate at which they campaign for GEJ goes beyond mere advertising. The once loved station is now losing its relevance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.