Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (67492 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
spicy244:

I tire for them....@ topic, very true. But come to think of it, its very rare to see a guy that is attached to a Lady if not because of sez tongue
thank God I'm attached to a lady but not for sex!! cos she's carrying my baby cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Akmarshal(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Oye50 post=30227187][/quote]

these points u highlighted here re old school! the game is dynamic!
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Ladybluecash(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
So na him plan b ds.. I go show him, see hs rotten teeth

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Abayor7: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
marveangel:
And guys want what exactly from girls?......be honest with ur self.....when u see a girl for the first time what attracts you to her??....is it not her body(pretty face, big boobs and or gigantic as*s)..or do u see a girl for the first time and say..'Oh she is going to make a good wife for me'......Go sleep jare abeg!!!

no mind those mumu wey usually dey form saint jare.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Jorgen: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lool, not a bad list. but somethings are not present.
If a guy doesn't want to be seen with in public that is a definite red flag.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by chimexdnice1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oye50 why U̶̲̥̅̊ come expose us like dis nah?
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by nairabetguru(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oye50:

Chei bros nawa o. You sabi me b4 ni? My own na zip up till wedding o grin
Chei bros nawa o. You sabi me b4 ni? My own na zip up till wedding o

Mtchew

If I slap you
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Op,thanks for the list u try! I'm not really surprised fEw gals commented on this post! Cos any lady who Doesn't know theses things is either naïve or plain silly! Decent ladies keep decent relationships,any lady who tolerates one or more of the characters in the post,is either a LovePeddler(prostitute) or a slut(sex addict). The latter obviously wants money in return for sex and the former is just addicted to sex! The rest who fall outside these two groups mentioned above are the decent ladies,who know exactly what they want from a relationship!
Any guy who quotes me is just guilty of all the charges in the Op's post SO DON'T BOTHER!
#PEACE!

#teamCELIBACY!
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by mapist(m): 1:44am On Jan 30, 2015
obongproff:
Okay we don hear. But seriously, of wot use is love without sex? Of wot use is a relationship without sex?

For as much as I wud want sex in ma r/s,abeg no dey embarrass guys wt dis kain Q.so,u cnt date a gal w/o aving sex wt ha? And even if u can't,m certain many guys can,me inclusive..na wa o..

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by gbodimowo(m): 3:53am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Oye50 post=30227187][/quote]you know the above is false
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 30, 2015
toniaangel:
know No problem
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by toniaangel(f): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2015
profojah:
ho! thanks for the correction
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by obowunmi(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Why Nigerians attach so much meaning to sex is beyond me.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2015
mapist:

For as much as I wud want sex in ma r/s,abeg no dey embarrass guys wt dis kain Q.so,u cnt date a gal w/o aving sex wt ha? And even if u can't,m certain many guys can,me inclusive..na wa o..

Of course I can date a girl without having sex with her but I need to like ur person and enjoy ur company. And once she says she doesnt want sex, our meeting place becomes public, eg eateries, restaurants, etc. No bedroom meetings! No coming to my place ish!

And while she is not giving me sex, I wd be getting sex elsewhere and d relationship will eventually die a natural death. cheesy

Dats was wot happened when I was dating one jehovah's witness chic way no want gree.

Guys are different. I cant stay without sex for long cos I've got a fuccken high libido. U dat can stay without sex for 5 yrs and without self-servicing kudos to u.

Just leave am like dat and dont try to judge us. U hear? :@

Gracias!
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by joshuamoses101(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2015
obongproff:
Okay we don hear. But seriously, of wot use is love without sex? Of wot use is a relationship without sex?
have been asking this question over and over but no one seems to have an answer.....whats the point of a relationship without sex...cos den there won't be any difference BTW wen we were Friends
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
joshuamoses101:
have been asking this question over and over but no one seems to have an answer.....whats the point of a relationship without sex...cos den there won't be any difference BTW wen we were Friends

Baba u sabi sth jare. Ur mama born beta pikin abeg.

I have a female friend, we are just friends. We meet, we shake hands, sometimes we hug, we hang out, we gist and laff togeda - finito.

Now I have anoda lady I call my girlfriend, dats someone am supposed to have feelings for abi? So now we meet, we shake hands, we hug, we hang out, we gist and laff together - finito. Abi? No kissing, no smooching, no sex. So wots d difference btwn my girlfriend and my platonic friends?

Adiok ono nmo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by joshuamoses101(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
obongproff:

Baba u sabi sth jare. Ur mama born beta pikin abeg.

I have a female friend, we are just friends. We meet, we shake hands, sometimes we hug, we hang out, we gist and laff togeda - finito.

Now I have anoda lady I call my girlfriend, dats someone am supposed to have feelings for abi? So now we meet, we shake hands, we hug, we hang out, we gist and laff together - finito. Abi? No kissing, no smooching, no sex. So wots d difference btwn my girlfriend and my platonic friends?

Adiok ono nmo! cheesy

na the matter be that ooo..so make them tell us the reason sex shouldn't be in our relationship
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by mapist(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
obongproff:

Of course I can date a girl without having sex with her but I need to like ur person and enjoy ur company. And once she says she doesnt want sex, our meeting place becomes public, eg eateries, restaurants, etc. No bedroom meetings! No coming to my place ish!

And while she is not giving me sex, I wd be getting sex elsewhere and d relationship will eventually die a natural death. cheesy

Dats was wot happened when I was dating one jehovah's witness chic way no want gree.

Guys are different. I cant stay without sex for long cos I've got a fuccken high libido. U dat can stay without sex for 5 yrs and without self-servicing kudos to u.

Just leave am like dat and dont try to judge us. U hear? :@

Gracias!

grin grin I get u sha.lol..e hard gaan,I won't lie..bt,I know u can.lol..abi,u b pervert ni? grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
mapist:

grin grin I get u sha.lol..e hard gaan,I won't lie..bt,I know u can.lol..abi,u b pervert ni? grin

I am not a pervert.

I am not a reverend father.

I am not going celibate.

I cant do without sex for a pretty long time, and

I like to fucck:@

Any chic dat doesnt like it dis way, I will gladly pay her transport dare for her to walk away.

Finito.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by VoteWisely: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by mapist(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
obongproff:

I am not a pervert.

I am not a reverend father.

I am not going celibate.

I cant do without sex for a pretty long time, and

I like to fucck:@

Any chic dat doesnt like it dis way, I will gladly pay her transport dare for her to walk away.

Finito.

Choi.. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Oye50 post=30227187][/quote]hmmmm,we don hear
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 30, 2015
kennygee:
That "He hides you from his friends" is not true o.

A Guy could be so proud of enjoying you as his sex slave that he will show you off to his friends so they can see the fresh geh he is humping.

His friends might even call you "Yawo wa"

All is wash.
iyawo for where,olosho things
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2015
ghostwritter:

OP....
U are a betrayal, u just broke the 'guys codu of flirting.
Chai!!!.....oloribùruku ni e faaaa
oloriburuku ni iwo na,keep playing girls till u sleep with a snake one day
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 30, 2015
lakside000:
no 1 heat me like rock angry

but OP, dont u know dat ladies want sex nowadays dan anything?
there was dis my girl dat we did the rough rider on sunday, i mean dis pass sunday, she has been calling since tuesday now that she want me to come and service her again shocked shocked shocked
its a good thing now
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by lodscott(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2016
lagee4u:
. . This is true talk, I have learnt a lot..

doesn't stop you from falling for a guy who know his game right #justtobeclear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.