Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student (51568 Views)

Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Tunagee(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
hauwababy:

This is a lesson to all those our university girls fucking sugardaddies up and down to build confidence in themselves and stop misusing themselves up and down for money. Is this not a human being that made first class? our own girls believe they cant do it, rather they just have to keep fucking to have a breakthrough in the higher institutions.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
it is logically impossible to score 4.99 cgpa. its just like saying she took 100 two credit unit courses and scored A's in 99 of the courses and scored a B in just one which is a 1 credit unit.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Descartes: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Congratulations Alma Oputa
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by noordean(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2015
tziz:

No, it's an agreement in heaven undecided
i tot as much
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by noordean(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
it is mathematically impossible to score 4.99 cgpa.
leave dem make dem dey bobo demselves.

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by GodMode: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Gracepek1:
Can we please for once celebrate success? I'm quoting you because you mentioned UNILORIN. That was my Alma Mater and I had a First Class. Currently, there's a lady in Accounting with a GP of 5.00 in her 100 level days, and she is still close to that now, even in 400 level. You can go and confirm. Shalom!

This is not success...
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by enomakos(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
congrats

she is ugly na
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by loverprince(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2015
hauwababy:
Alma is a graduate of Computer Science, Covenant University, where she bagged a first class degree in Computer Science and Information Science.

The pretty lady who was the best graduating student in the school's 2013/2014 academic year, graduated with a CGPA of 4.99.

Alma revealed that her initial dream was to be a doctor just like her dad who is a consultant, but she changed her mind along the line partly due to the influence of one of her teachers.

The 20 year old revealed that she also has another passion; fashion. Back in the day, she owned a fashion blog, Alma'sFashion, is undergoing a makeup training course and also has the dream of starting her own shoe line and opening boutiques across the world.

Beauty,brains and nice sense of style.....she is sure ready to take over the world.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/01/pictures-meet-convenat-universitys-best.html
for uniben.. name 2.2 she go graduate with.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by eagleae7(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Can she write a good program
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by haibe(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Alphonsocapone:
it is logically impossible to score 4.99 cgpa. its just like saying she took 100 two credit unit courses and scored A's in 99 of the courses and scored a B in just one which is a 1 credit unit.
it's possible bro.. 3 B's sef.. it all depends on the unit in respect to her total unit offered
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
but she no get ass sha...

U funny sha
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by haibe(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Gracepek1:
Can we please for once celebrate success? I'm quoting you because you mentioned UNILORIN. That was my Alma Mater and I had a First Class. Currently, there's a lady in Accounting with a GP of 5.00 in her 100 level days, and she is still close to that now, even in 400 level. You can go and confirm. Shalom!
No one said it is impossible to get a first cclass GP. We are talking of a 4.99 CGPA in probably a 5 years course.. who is kidding who
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Humblebloke(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Congrats Alma

Her lips tho'

Looks like she s been giving loads of blowjobs*
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by coolestca(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
I thought the 2014/2015 academic session is still ongoing.
she graduated in the 2013/2014 session I attended d convocation coz a family friend daughter was graduating and saw d babe she's pretty though... But she no reach my babe
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Riclord001(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2015
mtprofessor5:
J

Modified

When I saw 4.99 I was like private school is the bomb.

Na him one useless lecturer for fed school go dey make u turn prayer warrior just for him head

And before I forget she is 20 years
Na strike abi na jamb no go let us graduate at age 20
lol.. u funny o... me self dey think... she entered around 16, managed a private fashion blog during or b4 admission(me no know) coupled with a 4.99. hmmm. come own facebook acct with 2.1 4 federal uni na...
*congrats to her sha
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Pecca: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
I thought the 2014/2015 academic session is still ongoing.

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE WRITE UP?
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by 2scorehigh(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Brains...? Okay.

Beauty...? Ummmm...nah, I don't think so.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Realone92(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
eemalex:
4.99!!! Its normal though.
see question : unilorin

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by duni04(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Mtshewww! This thread is an insult to the word "Beauty" OP deserves a big slap angry
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by franugo(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Haba! 4.99 ko? Ifahiacry why dem no just make am 5. na
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
haibe:
Glorified secondary school... you can only get a 4.99 in such schools.. congrats tho oo, at least u would have made a 4.00 in a federal uni
. And a 3.5 in a state uni.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by mercato: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
intergral:
WIFE MATERIAL
12 yards
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by dammybas(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Looooooooooooooooooool!! 4.99 .Quite impressive tho.

Computer science? hmnnn.. lipsrsealed

Congrats to her.

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by sucess001(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Xynthialuvy:

U funny sha

na true na...dt one sef matter...
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Dammysmart: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Gracepek1:
Wow! I screamed when I saw that GP. Though I am also a First Class Graduate from the University of Ilorin, but I must confess that was an awesome GP. Congratulations to a fellow Scholar!
nyc one sister...I Dnt wanna knw anyfin Buh for u to make first class from Unilorin...u they Gan o...I sha pray make I make 2.1 comot...I ray rili...sister u're a victor! Buh wah dept I knw it can't be arts (they dnt make first class) law ( just 1 since 1975) ...guess maths or stat (den dey produce like madt) grin

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Alexosaso(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Whaooo congratulation girl
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Dammysmart: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Gracepek1:
yup I knw the lady u talking about, she uses glasses, fair, she's in acct...yes her gp was 5.0 in 100l Buh not anymore... tho she's still on first class Buh nt so close to 5.0 oooo, Buh her first class is sure
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Missmossy(f): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Congrats to her grin This is what we are talking about. Ride on cool

2 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by ogaprime(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
20 year old, computer science graduate with cgpa of 4.99....oga seun, see your rival #almaland
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by davidugotex(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Exceptional brains though, I'm still looking to find the beauty but my search has so far yielded no positive result. Perhaps something might be wrong with the OP's definition of beauty or should it be mine?
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dammysmart:
nyc one sister...I Dnt wanna knw anyfin Buh for u to make first class from Unilorin...u they Gan o...I sha pray make I make 2.1 comot...I ray rili...sister u're a victor! Buh wah dept I knw it can't be arts (they dnt make first class) law ( just 1 since 1975) ...guess maths or stat (den dey produce like madt) grin
I graduated from the Department of Accounting and Finance. Wish you success in your exams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.