Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (46285 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls were going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.

One IP address voted 500 times for Buhari and another 13 IP different addresses voted for the same Buhari.

At the same,it should be remembered that the DSS had bursted 2 APC hacking centres in lagos and at there is an APCmedia centre in Abuja that pay online Hackers to monitor the Cyberspace.These centres should be originators of the forged statement of result and the doctored email response from Cambridge and others.

This is not the opposition we prayed for.

Click HERE to view CSV Files.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by GBTYO: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls was going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.
One IP address voted 500 times for Buhari and another 13 IP different addresses voted for the same Buhari.
At the same,it should be remembered that the DSS had bursted 2 APC hacking centres in lagos and at there is an APCmedia centre in Abuja that pay online Hackers to monitor the Cyberspace.These centres should be originators of the forged statement of result and the doctored email response from Cambridge and others.

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.

303 Likes 41 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2015
1 person 500 times

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Please provide the full data log. This information cannot be used to make a decision on who voted multiple times.

In response to AIT claim that a single IP voted for a particular candidate more than once, would be in my opinion 'Amatuerish'

Using the fragment of information you provided the IP 82.145.221.163 carries the hostname n11-02-08.opera-mini.net and is owned by Opera.

This should be the popular opera browser, which uses a proxy to handle request from it's users in a effort to speed up web browsing. Nigeria is currently amongst the top ten countries using Opera (opera has 240 million users worldwide)

So to claim, someone used a bot to repeatedly vote for a certain candidate is a weak claim. If you look at the image above, GEJ also received a hit from this so called bot (which in theory would not be enough to cover the tracks of a bot, if at all that was the plan)

479 Likes 47 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by clevvermind(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2015
that is what apc is known for. if their boss can forge result, what will the followers not do? APshit!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naijaking1: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2015
No do, no do, these people don bring wuru wuru for simple voting!
Shame unto the devil, and his supporters!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Remarkable: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.

My sister, o bughi obere ihe!

When you see likes on comments promoting Buhari or dissing GEJ, they are always the same total number of likes.... I know for sure a lowlife imposter that has uncountable screen names here on NL, and the funny thing is the attempt on giving each a different personality just for delusions of grandeur...

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=28pt]crooks[/size]

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bevista: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Shame on AIT!

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table in ur database that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before anybody votes, you collect the IP or Mac address and check in the table to see if it is already there. if it's not there, then you allow the person to vote, else if it's there you deny the person further voting and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason.

Apparently, the real reason is that they and their sponsors must have been very embarrassed with the kind of feedback they were getting from the opinion poll (in spite of a paid one hour documentary just the previous day to castigate the person of #GMB), so they had to figure out a way to save face.

I dare them to correct it and bring it back and we will still embarrass them again.

#TeamGMB2015

319 Likes 22 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

That APC hacking center is where the likes of Berem, Omenka, Obiagelli, egift head to every morning in the name of going to work.
Trust me they are going to soon hang themselves with the rope the FG is giving them....The fraud is too muchoo!
If we check these I am sure it came from the same group of IP's. They will all join the General in prison for conspiracy soon.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:
Please provide the full data log. This information cannot be used to make a decision.

Note: AIT should be sitting on a high end dedicated VPS server or if not a dedi - it should have more than enough resources to handle 50,000 - 100,000 hits. 500 hits cannot crash a site like AIT, if thats what you are aiming for.

AIT allegedly said they had security problems where a single IP voted more than once.
It is not alleged my Dear they do have their own records. If you're part of the crew perpetrating the frauds be carefulo we dey catch you.. grin

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by clubone0502: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Where is the full log sheet...heard multiple voting happened on both ends...

4 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by bakila: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Good that they have consoled themselves. There oga will be happy and allow the main poll to happen.

8 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naijaking1: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2015
INEC Jega either doesn't know how sophisticated these APC hackers are, or he is in cohut with them to steal this election electronically, because he boasted that his data at INEC can never be hacked. Are you kidding us?

18 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chemali: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2015
The ip address range belongs to Opera mini. Opera mini is utilized by over 500 Nigerians. Opera mini works by passing all user data request thru their servers. So, saying an ip address belonging to opera mini voted 500 times is foolhardy. If the raw data is released, I won't be surprised to see the same IP address having votes for PDP.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:
INEC Jega either doesn't know how sophisticated these APC hackers are, or he is in cohut with them to steal this election electronically, because he boasted that his data at INEC can never be hacked. Are you kidding us?

Jega's IT system must be more sophisticated than that of US Military

12 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by abes(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Just by looking at the timestamp, you can suspect this document is doctored. Let's see the full document that includes the PDP voters. However it's possible for multiple devices to be assigned one gateway IP, especially when they browse with opera browser.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls were going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.

Bursted. This is really serious. I hardly believe all these online voting craps because of things like this. Buhari always winning online since 1999 and loosing on ground. No doubt, that's how they still manufacture likes in Nairaland.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is not alleged my Dear they do have their own records. If you're part of the crew perpetrating the frauds be carefulo we dey catch you.. grin

So, how did you come about this record. Like i said the IP 82.145.221.163 belong to Opera mini browser. AIT should have the insight, from their site statistics. They should have known most Nigerians use the mobile phone to search and share information on the web, and in Nigeria Opera mini is quite popular.

This info is not privileged info everyone knows this. And, they should have expected this to happen. Which is why they could have used cookies, facebook , google, OPENID or twitter for authentication/permission before voting.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naijaking1: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
chemali:
The ip address range belongs to Opera mini. Opera mini is utilized by over 500 Nigerians. Opera mini works by passing all user data request thru their servers. So, saying an ip address belonging to opera mini voted 500 times is foolhardy. If the raw data is released, I won't be surprised to see the same IP address having votes for PDP.

Ridiculous explanation of a silly idea.

So, 500 Nigerians use opera right, then on the night of this survey, ALL the 500 lined up and were dialing the polling center one minute after another, in turn,and in sequence, and you still don't think there is something wrong with sampling
Actually, you couldn't call that sampling anymore!
You can do better, ok!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Bursted. This is really serious. I hardly believe all these online voting craps because of all these stuff. Buhari always winning online since 1999 and loosing on ground. No doubt, that's how they still manufacture likes in Nairaland.
Of course now like we always say Buhari always wins online since 2003 grin

18 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Pangea: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2015
PDP !
Continue to deceive yourselves!

I hope you will not say that bot voted for APC when we all go out to vote by Febhuari 14!

Your eyes will soon clear!

48 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naijaking1: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
mikeansy:

Jega's IT system must be more sophisticated than that of US Military

Jega was curiously quick to exonerate hacking of INEC data, and I wander why. I hope the government takes note of all this, because he is not looking totally neutral anymore.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by bettercreature(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Someone need to sue this senseless Ait educated illiterate people that Is opera mini designated IP address use by millions of people

13 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by biafranqueen: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:

So, 500 Nigerians use opera right, then on the night of this survey, ALL the 500 lined up and were dialing the polling center one minute after another, in turn,and in sequence, and you still don't think there is something wrong with sampling
You can do better, ok!
They will just come up with any kind of excuse to push this old man to Aso Rock.
The good thing is he passed his exam to join APC and finally got a certificate grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by laffytaffy1: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

Very sad indeed, I heard the one they call berem has a husband and kids at home. *Poverty look at what you doing to people*

23 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by LoveDecay(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Shame on AIT.

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table (in ur DB) that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before any body votes, you collect the IP or Mac and check in the table if it is already there. if no, then you allow the person to vote, else you deny and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason. I dare to correct it and bring it back.

#TeamGMB2015

Grabbing the IP, then the MAC Address would be too resource intensive , everytime some comes you need to check the IP and the MAC address and do really want to do that for a brief project - I do python , so we always thinking of the easiest way to do something with less time wastage. They could have simply drop cookies or use OpenID , facebook, twitter e.t.c and let someone else do the heavy lifting. And, at the same time adding some credibility to the polls.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by suretman(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
This is a Fake Report..

Please If you are using Blackberry, kindly check your IP through opera here> ip2location.com

It always 82....

AIT can't fool us here

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naijaking1: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Someone need to sue this senseless Ait educated illiterate people that Is opera mini designated IP address use by millions of people

You still don't get it, even with you're pants down, you still dey deny!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chemali: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:

You can do better, ok!

Lool... Going by your 'smart' logic, one person voted not one after the order but at the same exact time using his mobile phone. You cannot infer anything unless the raw data is released. The number of records is less than 100,000 so they should release the full data for appropriate analysis. Posting screenshots that seemingly show votes by APC from a public IP address is foolish. Going through the so called posts, I can even see a vote for PDP from the same IP address range. Over 200 million people use opera mini. I'm not sure of the percentage that are Nigerians. However, 6 people voting with opera mini at around the same time is more logical than saying one person voted from the same phone six times at the exact time on a system that is designed to prevent multiple votes from the same browser.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chamboy(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2015
All d Users of that IP used Operamini

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.