Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (36789 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Yemmynaira(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Show us the video let's see
chamboy:
Waiting for d video tho... buh I saw one other ridiculous video of his sermon that is disheartening

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by seunoni34(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2015
BabaO2:

who uploaded the doctored video?, your worshipers at the 3rd service defended the prayer point as "gate of hell against enemy of the nation" and you are here telling us "gate or hell or oppose" was never mentioned in the prayer point. Know as a real christian whoever lies will go to hell fire.
Were you at the service? How many of the church worshippers do you know? How are you sure it's not one of those oyedepo haters like you that are parading themselves as church worshippers online just to make you believe the false story?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ogene007: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Jorussia:
The church should be very careful so as not be drawn into the dirty water of Naija politics.Every body knows that David oyedepo has not hidden his love GEJ.
Who else should he love? I guess he should love the Jihadists whose members have been burning churches in the north and killing christians up north. Buhari and APC are a failed project, and they will suffer crushing defeat in the coming elections.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Bjf1BPt7A

No word like "hell" was mentioned!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by popcykaylah(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
wetin una for talk before?blind Christians ..forget who to serve God or man
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ogene007: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
njays24:
Churches/preachers shoud stay out of politics-my humble opinion!
They have a God-given responsibility of warning their members against voting for evil men, camouflaging as agents of change. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2015
koboko69:
abeg make we hear word. shebi en disciples come here to defend am giving us his exact words. now this ones are saying he nor even talk am at all. mtcheeew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Bjf1BPt7A

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Tunagee(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=tulouse post=30232081][/quote]

then all of them nigerian clergymen should stay away from politics and stop causing trouble in an already troubled nation. is it because grants dey enter for them ?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Tunagee(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=tulouse post=30232081][/quote]

what is wrong with all these materialistic men of God?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by sanmibukunmi: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
@op that post na lie u can'nt twist my brain at all, the person(oyedepo) wey go kwara to campaign for PDP
he said PDP must take over this state
and u ar now telling me rubbish

u will be disgrace togeder come febuhari
you see? you are the most ignorant fool i have ever come across..... i also saw the headline on pm news that oyedepo says pdp will win kwara but unlike you, i decided to open the page only to sse it was one kwara pdp chairman or so who happens to have the same surname as Oyedepo.......chai with people like you in this country, Nigeria is dead. you cannot even open on simple headline to read the story before concluding rubbish..i pity u. undecided cry
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by dmola(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Bishop4bella:
I just pity the church stations in the North because they may not reason with your GO.

Bishop is getting too much involved in politic PDP to be precise. Will all know where Jonathan went during last election (RCCG) he now ran to Winners now because counterpart Osinbanjo from RCCG.

We all know the truth about this. National cake tinz.
Vry strong point!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by dmola(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Bishop4bella:
I just pity the church stations in the North because they may not reason with your GO.

Bishop is getting too much involved in politic PDP to be precise.' Will all know where Jonathan went during last election (RCCG) he now ran to Winners now because counterpart Osinbanjo from RCCG.

We all know the truth about this. National cake tinz.
Vry strong point!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by harizonal123(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-v8aok4sFc

He actually didn't say anything. There is the YouTube link
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by barristerholy: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Are they afraid of Hell? if them like let them Go to Hell,as for nw there is different between HELL fire and Nigerian ,let's stop deceiving our self.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by shamecurls(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't
be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote
for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint;
whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus
and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North
versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim.
It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't
allow politicians divide us. When they share
money, they don't talk about religion. When
they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they
don't remember he is a Muslim. When they
enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious
faith of the pilot. When their bosses are
atheists, they don't resign from the job. When
an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject
it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend
money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai.
But when it comes to politics back home, they
say they want to "ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of
these people were spiritual consultants to
Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your
conviction that he has performed in your
estimation and not because he is a "Christian".
If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan
government, not because he is a Muslim. Say
NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by shamecurls(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by BabaO2: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
seunoni34:

Were you at the service? How many of the church worshippers do you know? How are you sure it's not one of those oyedepo haters like you that are parading themselves as church worshippers online just to make you believe the false story?
No "jare" Seun you be my person but i wont tell you why. I used to love Bishop Oyedepo dearly (before last Sunday). I celebrate him alot, I have lots of his books, tapes and always hookup to winners site anytime I am not in the country on sundays. To be frank, to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I cant any longer spend my money and time on that ministry again. Consider the multipliers effect not me alone will be in this position with reaction and condemnations.
His worshipers at the 3rd service defended the statement that he never said he will open gate of hell against Jonathan opponents but enemies of Nigeria, how come the poster is saying he never used the words like "gate or hell or oppose"?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Naskiid(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The NAtion first tweeted that ridiculous tweet about Daddy Oyedepo, God will punish the paper and its owner
when did Oyedepo adopt you?
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ibisko04: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
If the Church get it right, the nation will be at peace.
Our churches are not really practising as of old. Money now rules the church. Pastors are not different from politicians in behaviour.
As politicians are with money, so also are pastors. They are just creating personal empires not minding the populace.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by shamecurls(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Naskiid:

roflmao!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by maxy097(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2015
femicyrus:
Tell your bishop to stay away from politics!
This is what you get when you romance a goodluck turn badluck genotype carrier.
Adeboye had learnt his lesson hence he lamented that politicians cannot be trusted.
It's too early to start talking crap, cow brain
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by MaxyBrown(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Good that the true position has been made known.

Anyone that chooses to now believe a lie is purely on their own.

As mentioned in the official statement, there is no need to defend the Bishop or God.

He didnt get to where he is by talking back to gossipers and lyers. Focus is the word.

That the truth (which sets free) is out is enough-only of the wise.

May God's will be done in our nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by maxy097(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
[size=18pt]NIGERIA WILL BURN LIKE SODOM AND GOMMORRAH SOON[/size] angry angry
It is your household that will burn, scallywag

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Sweetlemon(f): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
BabaO2:

No "jare" Seun you be my person but i wont tell you why. I used to love Bishop Oyedepo dearly (before last Sunday). I celebrate him alot, I have lots of his books, tapes and always hookup to winners site anytime I am not in the country on sundays. To be frank, to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I cant any longer spend my money and time on that ministry again. Consider the multipliers effect not me alone will be in this position with reaction and condemnations.
His worshipers at the 3rd service defended the statement that he never said he will open gate of hell against Jonathan but enemies of Nigeria, how come the poster is saying he never used the words like "gate or hell or oppose"?

You smart bro.

That's how they denied that he slapped a girl even with a viral video on the loose.
The typical Winners member acts like a robot. My ex was one so I can relate to this. Just a few of them like my friend who only goes to church to worship God only and leave will be truthful with you. He said he was really disappointed and that Oyedepo went toooooo far.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Sweetlemon(f): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
MaxyBrown:
Good that the true position has been made known.

Anyone that chooses to now believe a lie is purely on their own.

As mentioned in the official statement, there is no need to defend the Bishop or God.

He didnt get to where he is by talking back to gossipers and lyers. Focus is the word.

That the truth (which sets free) is out is enough-only of the wise.

May God's will be done in our nation. God bless Nigeria.

Why did it take them so long to release an official statement? After they've seen the damage it has caused the church?

Wake up.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jorussia(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
ogene007:

Who else should he love? I guess he should love the Jihadists whose members have been burning churches in the north and killing christians up north. Buhari and APC are a failed project, and they will suffer crushing defeat in the coming elections.
I would have fallen for your cheap and severe hatred embedded false hood, if i were gullible and intellectually deficient as the supporters of GEJ that are here on naira land. It is on record, that vast majority of people who have lost their lives to the evil activities of bokoharam are Muslims. I am a born again child of God by the grace of God,and i will not give in to cheap blackmail by persons who claims to be Christian and planing to divide Nigeria across religious lines for them,God forbid,to achieve their heinous objectives.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by femicyrus(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
maxy097:

It's too early to start talking crap, cow brain
pig brain it is not too early to take your bath and brush your teeth
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by BokoHaramm: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Naskiid:

your face dey like pawpaw leaf
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by zingywingy: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for putting lies to defend ur rich and fanatic pastor..he hate the northerners and says they are greedy for leadership.religious leader that lives an extravagant life with 4 jets while Jesus sail d canoe to fish with disciples...JESUS fasted and provided food for people while he doesnt eat.who
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by RAO1(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2015
"anybody " must not Say "anything " that can cause wahala...... I listened to this man on splash fm and was like who's this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.