Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? (1283 Views)

Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? / How To Reset Lost Windows Server Password? / How To Reset Domain Administrator Password On Windows Server 2003? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? by tonyallen: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Resetting a forgotten Windows password isn't as difficult as you think. When you come across the following situation, many efficient Windows password reset tools out there to get you out of trouble instantly.

I forgot my password and so I'm stuck and can't log in my user. It's the only user there aren't any guests or a second user. I have an ispiron 1525 windows 7 laptop. I tried to go on safe mode to use the administrative user with no password needed won't work. Is there a way to bypass Window 7 password? I am urgent to fetch some important files from my computer.

You may be once suggested to reinstall Windows by someone when you don't have a password reset disk or an alternative administrator account. Actually, it's no need for you to do that if you have an easy yet powerful Windows password cracker to hack windows 7 password. If you belong to those who have little computer knowledge, it's highly recommended to take advantage of Windows Password Buster. Instead of recovering the password, this efficient application can help you get back in your computer by removing the forgotten Windows 7 password.

Before going to its official website for download, it's required to make preparations. An accessible PC and a blank CD/DVD/USB flash drive are what you need to prepare in advance. When these things are ready, you can follow the below steps to unlock Windows 7 password.

Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Buster in the accessible computer.

Step 2: Run the program and burn a bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive.

Step 3: Insert the bootable disk to your locked computer.

Step 4: Set your protected computer to boot from CDROM or USB.

Step 5: Reset forgotten Windows 7 password to blank.

Step 6: Get back in the computer without password.

Windows Password Buster is designed to reset forgotten Windows administrator and other user account password to blank on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000. 100% recovery rate guaranteed and no data will be lost.
Re: How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? by Joseph91: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2015
There are 3 effective ways for you to reset your lost Windows 7 password:

Way 1: Use a Windows 7 password reset disk

When you create a user account on PC, Windows 7 allows you to create a password reset disk in order to help you reset password afterwards when you forgot Windows 7 password. If you don’t have a foresight to create this disk before you lost password, then refer to part 4. Here is a simple guide to reset Windows 7 password using this password reset disk.
Step 1: Insert the password reset disk into your PC, click “Reset password” and click “OK” in the pop-up window.
Step 2: Select the password reset disk, click “Next”, and then type your new password to complete the process.

Way 2. Try an administrator account

Want to reset Windows 7 password without disk? If you are lucky enough to get someone who has an administrator account or a user account which has the administrator privilege on your PC, then you can try to use the password to sign in your PC for Windows 7 password reset. However, the most important thing you should know is that this method brings big risks: your account will lose access to its encrypted files, e-mail messages, and the stored passwords for websites or network resources, etc. If you don’t want any data loss, refer to Way 4.

Way 3: Use Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate

Step 1: Download and install the tool on any available computer.
Step 2: Insert a bootable CD/DVD or a USB flash drive on the computer. In the pop-up window, select “Reset Windows local account password”, choose your CD/DVD or USB flash drive, and click “Burn”.
Step 3: Start you PC and insert the newly created CD/DVD or USB flash dive on the PC.
Step 4: After the program initializing, choose the Windows installation, select administrator account, enter a password, click “Reset” and “OK” in the pop-up windows and click “Reboot”.
More info: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/windows-password-recovery-tool-ult.html

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Management Software (with Server And Database For Free) / Mod / Swiftshop V2 Retail & Inventory Management - For Shops, Malls, Supermarkets Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.