Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age (33214 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2015
This is in response to this thread where our Amiable President was accused of falsifying his age.

President Jonathan's Curriculum Vitae
Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC, 1966 – 1969
Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State , 1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995

Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked there for 2 years before securing admission in uniport in 1987.

In 1971, the young lad furthered his studies at Mater Dei High School – Imiringi and by 1975, he sat for the West African School Certificate and passed with flying colours.
With his sparkling performance and enduring milieu, young Goodluck soon secured a job as a Preventive Officer in the Department of Customs and Excise from 1975 to 1977. However, because of his dogged quest for academic knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan promptly enrolled as a pioneer student in the department of Zoology at the newly established University of Port Harcourt, in 1977.
www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640

He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, I believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
I have searched for a video of that speech to hear exaclty what he said and this is the best I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJXq_x6M2-I

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2015
It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.
He said 1975 and the writer heard 1955, whose fault is it?
One thing that no one can dispute is that he was referring to a period after the civil war.
Which one suits the description?

mods I think you guys should also take this to the front page just like the other one so that people can make a better informed judgement.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by LRNZH(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Is this your best reponse to the post below? I laugh in Efik. grin grin grin grin

1. Your video does not disprove anything and
2. You have failed to address the 'World History' book authors claims that GEJ was borne in 1951.

LRNZH:

New facts emerging are putting into dispute the official age given by the President of Nigeria on his public service documents.

Accounts from the president himself and others who dare to provide information suggest that contrary to his stated age—being born on November 20, 1957; the president was born several, perhaps 10 years earlier and is over 60 years old.

President Jonathan said in 2011 while giving his Christmas Carol address:

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was electricity everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955. Even then, it was only Port Harcourt that had electricity, even the big cities, Bonny. But now, government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have electricity light.”

See story here--> http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/17/why-fuel-subsidy-must-go-now-by-president-goodluck-jonathan/ on CP-Africa
By his own confessions/admission, the president is at least 60+ years old. His true age is unknown.

Goodluck Jonathan’s account not only shows that he was born before 1955, but that he had cognitive ability to recognize electricity and to recollect this recognition. This puts him at at least 5 years of age in 1955, by which time such intellectual ability is developed. Thus the president’s real age is no less than 63 years!

In the book, “World History” by William J. Duiker, a former United States Foreign Service officer and Professor of History at Penn State University; co-written by Jackson Joseph Spielvogel, an associate professor emeritus at Pennsylvania State University; Jonathan’s real date of birth is given as 1951.

The historians said on page 869 of “World History”;

“After Yar’Adua died from an illness in 2010, he was succeeded by his vice president Goodluck Jonathan (b. 1951).”

This date corresponds with the minimal age he could have been when he moved to Port Harcourt and observed the things he said he did.

It is a common civil servant practice in Nigeria of falsely reducing your age to enable you work and earn a salary from the Civil service past your actual retirement age.

This adds to a series of questions being asked about Nigeria’s president, including whether he actually completed his PhD as no written Thesis to support this claim is yet available in academic and public domain.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/new-facts-dispute-president-jonathans-official-given-age/

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by simplemach(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2015
APC no go kill person with laff. Very soon one somebody will come up with the claim that the marriage between GEJ and PEJ was fake.
GEJ till bokoharam turns against GMB.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Bevista: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Propaganda or not, it's nice to see you also struggle to defend yourself against something you are not guilty of.

Atleast, now you lot have something to preoccupy ur lowly minds, outside the stale certificate propaganda.

#TeamGMB2015

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by holicalpha(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
I knew it was all lies, as for me me and my Family we will vote Jonathan.

You don't expect me to vote for a man who is so desperate for power that he moves from one party to another, your evil intention will not be realised Mr B.... Just give up already.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
What does his age have to do with his becoming a re-elected president?,no matter his age,that Dauran old-soldier will always be his uncle.
#FailBuhari is sure!
#Bring on GEJ joor!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by adeoladrg(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
As a neutral, I feel sad that this man Jonathan still has supporters. Failed man, failed government. No power, no food, no jobs! What do we need all these for? Whether 1955 or 1975 we don't want to know!

Pls send this man back to Otuoke!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by adrainuche(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
This is how u clerify matters Any more question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by tolex34(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Make election pass sef. I don tire for all this bullsh*t

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by koboko69: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
anything thing to defend the clueless zoologist makes fp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by lion042(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
So hungry
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mastercee(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Age or no age.... He is going back to Otuoke

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by barselon: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Mr nairalander.....

I really appreciate ur contribution to this on going political crinkumcrankum but u are total wrong...
Baba ibeji or bro chinedu at the next street can print out a copy of c.v for u if u need any. Incase u forget ,is what u input that is printed out......

Make jonathan go bring his first school leaving certificate, den from there we can do mathematics to know his real age....
But for now, I can't say who is lying between them.....

Gracia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
At least e get paper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by trisha01(f): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by kirrs: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
E be like say you tell them mods before you even write this topic..e no reach 5min after e reach fp

5 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by omenka(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Bullucks. "He obviously meant" my rump.

When Buhari mispronounced Osinbajo's name, did these guys say "he obviously meant to call him Osinbajo"?? Didn't Fayose accuse the General of going "senile" for not pronouncing the name correctly?? Are we then to assume Jonathan too has gone "senile" for saying '55 instead of '65??

How many "obviously meant" kind of blunders has the president committed since he was sworn into office??

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. GEJ has been caught pants down lying to the whole world.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by 234Forum: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
I hear
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by 9jahubcom(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
k o

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Vicotex(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Another atomic lie told by APC disarmed successfully.

Long live GEJ.
Long live Ndigbo.

11 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mastercee(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.
He said 1975 and the writer heard 1955, whose fault is it?
One thing that no one can dispute is that he was referring to a period after the civil war.
Which one suits the description?

mods I think you guys should also take this to the front page just like the other one so that people can make a better informed judgement.

How are you so sure about this? were you there when the interview was conducted?

12 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
[s]Is this your best reponse to the post below? I laugh in Efik.
[/s]

It is a very intelligent response. wink

10 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by King939: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Sound Of Alarm For PDP: OLAMIDE BADOO Sings New Track In Support Of APC

Could it Be that APC are now paying Musicians to Sing In Support of Them? Hmm i sense desperation. The Nigerian POPULAR rapper Olamide just dropped a New Single Titled "The Change We Want", Seriously Hyping APC.

I saw this description Online..

Indigenous rapper Olamide has expressed his support for the All Progressives Congress (APC), after featuring on previous campaign records at the Lagos state level, the rapper has finally endorsed the APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhariand his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo. The record is titled ‘The Change We Want’.

Abeg Make Una Download am Follow Hear. angry

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Fview%2F26676317&h=5AQFduDI5&enc=AZNzqtOk8MVdaZKvZRbUtJgQqxjraXil-cLdO27B5rswDCLR2D9TzZ1EpogweWtPH_5ZAAUDn7yI3LlwR_TrI-jpJZAyNBc69JyKMc1ICPmSCylx50gzp3eBTV87flH68U8ss99Tny7BIhnsq9QpKwnKVvBxbNvRBvV6UUoSSvS7RQ&s=1]Olamide –The Change We Want.mp3[/url]
[/size]

UPDATED: A - Z Wizkid Songs & Davido Songs Now Available

Davido Songs First: The second Most Controversial Nigerian Musician Mr O.B.O Davido

[img]http://www.herald.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DAVIDO.jpg[/img]

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835981&h=-AQGs0YhO&enc=AZOZAzrMRyR_z4htd5bAQsnG8MCacEVopgjpVCtCiqNLmLuBS_-vqpTKuyZfddgGV-_E7PapYNjqeVs2EMNtU88saUQHOyScGGc7JqcXwF6xhwdUL0uRzZwYXtxBHedEs_rGyaN7o5y58w-nkgUBDtTJlYWF5FWOtMkOfwZ7WRSi-g&s=1]A - Z All Davido Songs Here[/url]

Next on the List is Our Own Starboy Wizzy Baby

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z All Wizkid Songs Here[/url]

Enjoy Guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by otokx(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
So they now want to see his birth certificate abi? Chai...
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by freezyprinzy(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
interesting let d games begin
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by justynneke(f): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Gbam! Oya Ʊ very gud lawyers dat took buhari to court, sharp sharp arrange dis dude also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
failures
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by kay1one(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=14pt]Better than certificate forgery![/size]

7 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mrborntodoit: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Instead of APC to provide Buhari's certificate,they came up with a poor propaganda .

Buhari should provide his certificate ,he has already lost this election.

APC should look for a young and certified candidate for the 2019 election grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.