Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age (33212 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Faraidi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
Is this your best reponse to the post below? I laugh in Efik. grin grin grin grin

1. Your video does not disprove anything and
2. You have failed to address the 'World History' book authors claims that GEJ was borne in 1951.

rubbish,foolish APC at work.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

i am sure it's still perfectly legal to abort you. . . .you should have been aborted or perhaps your midwife should have used your umbilical cord to strangle you so you don't pass this your ancestrally-cursed genes to your offspring.

if idiocy is a felony, you won't get a death sentence, it would be a death paragraph!
you possess intelligence of an unborn foetus. it'd be a mercy killing to have you executed.....the strains of the daftness you carry is contagious.

better seek the help of a spiritualist....

I support human sacrifices because of cretins like you. grin grin grin It will be better to sacrifice you to sango than to kill a more reasonable goat. grin grin

coogars blood will do the job tongue grin grin grin First get a spiritualist to heal ya mama's toto oo grin grin grin grin grin I will revoke the one-week tenancy with my dog jack now tongue tongue coogar is going mad, with ebola infested brain and traits of a raving lunatic.

Deliver your papa from selling gala on third mainland bridge. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

if you have any decorum left in you, you would decapitate your mother for allowing an irresponsible drunk like your father to have consensual sex with her.

First sacrifice your mother the village witch to amadioha then come back and drink shekpe. grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain.

5 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by angelsing(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Osinbajo was born in the same 1957, can you tell me when he started primary and secondary school and when he finished, then compare to that of GEJ
If u want to talk about Osinbajo's Age u will have to open another thread for it..We are talking about GEJ's age here so can u explain how GEJ started is primary education at age 4?..Pls don't dance round it oo and if u can't defend it I will suggest u close the thread and Open a new one regarding Osinbajo's age
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by uniquefidel1991: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na lie jore
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by ifeoluwa237(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad?
(As wrtten by-Yusuf Adeyanju Yisau)
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo
refused to sign and you join then in saying that
Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from
N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say
that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from
N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he
is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km)
which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you
say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little budget
But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result,
other pasts leader ignored and you say that
Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair
elections whereas the ones conducted under
Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you
say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the
North to improve learning and knowledge and
increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say
that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for
Northern abandoned street children and those
deprived of education by their own people and you
say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving
the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And
successfully privatized the sector which many
analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined
them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first
time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down
during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you
say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria,
where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to
4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted
alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations,
wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given
President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every
zone have International airport and you say
Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more people in
their 5years in office than any other in the history of
Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car
Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary
Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P,
YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari
will perform magic, which he could not do when he
was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by angelsing(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
cooljude:
with your quote, you are not neutral. Your mind is already made up. No food, so you've not eaten today?. Failed government, do you actually know what that statement imply for Nigeria. No Power. I agree with you but atleast he has started a ground work by trying to add private participation in the private sector. I tell most of my friends that their is no need for any debate because most people had already made up their mind on who to vote. But i have been asking my friends and any other pro Buhari, what is the CHANGE they are shouting?
Please what ground work for power are u talking about?...the same ground work Obasanjo(PDP) laid for 8yrs and yet nothing to show for it. He privatise the sector and still bail them out with billions of naira and the same power sector donated for his campaign. Seriously I don't understand this at all..though u are right on the view that most people has made up their mind already..

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Chigold101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Propaganda or not, it's nice to see you also struggle to defend yourself against something you are not guilty of.

Atleast, now you lot have something to preoccupy ur lowly minds outside the stale certificate propaganda.

#TeamGMB2015
has GMB cleared himself of the certificate scandal?
I dont think he has done that. Though to me the certificate issue is a none issue,just that GMB‘s team handled the issue poorly.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

[s]stop shouting & put your brain into the top gear. dissing is an art - not ranting & using grammar known to primary 4 students. now watch & learn how you would be destroyed in 2 paragraphs....

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of nairaland. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single möronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bëstiality websites to have ever existed.

give up, you have been mortally destroyed. grin[/s]

The cry of a frustrated loser. grin grin grin grin When will you bring your family tree from the rain forests? grin grin How long will they continue jumping from tree-to-tree?? grin grin

I am not sure even the demons will accept your ebola infested rotten blood for sacrifice, chaii, what a pity grin grin grin Meanwhile, i just got a call from those apes down there to tell you to book all this night with your mama for them so I am telling you now. grin grin grin

Arange for them under ojuelegba bride and bring your mama tied in chains and fetters because this banging gonna be hot mehn. tongue tongue tongue

Quarantine kor kettle ni tongue tongue tongue Make sure you book appointment for that ape down there with your winsh mama this night. Failure to do so and you end up in kirikiri. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The cry of a frustrated loser. grin grin grin grin When will you bring your family tree from the rain forests? grin grin How long will they continue jumping from tree-to-tree?? grin grin

I am not sure even the demons will accept your ebola infested rotten blood for sacrifice, chaii, what a pity grin grin grin Meanwhile, i just got a call from those apes down there to tell you to book all this night with your mama for them so I am telling you now. grin grin grin

Arange for them under ojuelegba bride and bring your mama tied in chains and fetters because this banging gonna be hot mehn. tongue tongue tongue

Quarantine kor kettle ni tongue tongue tongue Make sure you book appointment for that ape down there with your winsh mama this night. Failure to do so and you end up in kirikiri. grin grin grin grin

yet more primary 4 verbiage from the halfwit.......switch it up, you hömoerotic bastard. it took you almost 30 mins to write 4 paragraphs - rehashing the same nonsense that killed your father while tapping wine from a tree......you think you can go to the swamp with me? oh lord - i do that style even better.

peep this.....

do you know your nickname as a foetus? cöckblocker! your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive bruises & cuts on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, congealed semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.

now let's revisit your failed upbringing.......
back at the orphanage, your foster dads literally gangräped you whenever you refused to bellydance for their fellow pederasts! you are a trust fund baby - thanks to nairaland, you were on the brink of ending your own life cos growing up was very difficult for you.

the incident of your mother's brutal arsërape still gets whispered in her village as the most inhumane treatment ever meted to a woman in the history of nigeria. she was battered till the flaps of her vägina went in opposite directions like 2 different house addresses.

after the whole gruesome act, she was left in the centre in a bukkåke position as dirty drug-fiends spurted acidic sëmen on her face. HIV-infected cumshots flying everywhere with the trajectory of the bullet that killed j-f kennedy.

this is too easy.... grin
the next time you see me, you would run for your life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by sermonjotters: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
rest in peace - eurobomber.

tell GEJ to send better-trained internet warriors. you are not mentally-fit to cope in this habitat, you homöerötic scumbag.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by angelsing(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

creativity is zero!
shaking my head....:you wanna be like me but you cannot. sahara is nothing compared to what we heard about your momma.

she fücks about a hundred men and the last time one of her clients tried to finger her, somebody shook his hands. the size of her püssy is twice the size of jurassic park.

dinosaurs, 250 chibok girls and the entire second half of the last world cup final were all found in her tampon socket. how else do you think 12 men were able to use shovels to dig you out of it?
hahahahahh....I almost clicked liked to this so hilarious but I will advise u stop this its totally wrong to do this...No need to go on insulting him just to prove ur point...Seriously sha u wooked!
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by angelsing(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All your family members and family tree are all still in the rain forests grin grin grin grin When will your moma stop donating free ponmo oooo grin grin grin

BTW your father should stop selling lacasera and gala on the express grin grin grin A man of his age should not be doing such but how can I blame him when his son is yet to become a human grin grin grin

Even dinosaurs will die at the stench oozing from ya mama smelly pugzy. grin grin grin grin

Satan will reject the village witch that cursed the earth with your useless existence. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go figure. cheesy wink
hahahahah...You guys are hilarious but try and pipe down...No need to go on insulting ur self just to prove a point...Though I think u guys are both matured than this
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
angelsing:
hahahahahh....I almost clicked liked to this so hilarious but I will advise u stop this its totally wrong to do this...No need to go on insulting him just to prove ur point...Seriously sha u wooked!

he started it.....
i have never had problems with anyone on this section. however, if a street urchin feels he can take me on in a verbal joust, i would gladly take such challenge.

eurobomber has been skewered - he needs more people.

10 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

yet more primary 4 verbiage from the halfwit.......switch it up, you hömoerotic bastard. it took you almost 30 mins to write 4 paragraphs - rehashing the same nonsense that killed your father while tapping wine from a tree......you think you can go to the swamp with me? oh lord - i do that style even better.

peep this.....

do you know your nickname as a foetus? cöckblocker? your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive bruises & cuts on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, congealed semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.

now let's revisit your failed upbringing.......
back at the orphanage, your foster dads literally gangräped you whenever you refused to bellydance for their fellow pederasts! you are a trust fund baby - thanks to nairaland, you were on the brink of ending your own life cos growing up was very difficult for you.

the incident of your mother's brutal arsërape still gets whispered in her village as the most inhumane treatment ever meted to a woman in the history of nigeria. she was battered till the flaps of her vägina went in opposite directions like 2 different house addresses.

after the whole gruesome act, she was left in the centre in a bukkåke position as dirty drug-fiends spurted acidic sëmen on her face. HIV-infected cumshots flying everywhere with the trajectory of the bullet that killed j-f kennedy.

this is too easy.... grin
the next time you see me, you would run for your life.

You think I'm a jobless lowlife like you? Anytime you see me offline now the job is calling. cheesy I can see frustration and anger oozing from over your posts grin grin grin grin Your moma's ponmo has been turned inside out and infested with maggots and ebola reason why even satan will take cover from the stench which will reach America from here. grin grin grin grin grin

After your father was chased away from the village where he was fond of stealing goats therefater he relocated to under ojuelgba bridge from where he goes out for gala hussling everyday grin grin grin grin grin

Your life is not worth it and your type is not fit for existence. Do humanity a favour send your soul to hell shap shap. grin grin grin

You can drink concentrated acid, hug the nearest transformer , use that rope down there or drink rat poison. grin grin grin grin

I suggest you use Ratak, avery reliable rat poison that kills giant rats like coogar in seconds grin grin grin

I am your nemesis, flee whever you see EUROBOMBER. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by LRNZH(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

he started it.....
i have never had problems with anyone on this section. however, if a street urchin feels he can take me on in a verbal joust, i would gladly take such challenge.

The boy is phucked up beyond reversal.

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

he started it.....

I have muched you like sharwarma today. When next you want to go to hell, make sure you take some shaks along because it is very hot. grin grin grin grin

I am here to fry rats like you on Nairaland.

Loser cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

I started it.....

I have been been skewered by EUROBOMBER - I need lots of help.

I see, I feel your pain. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by ollyruffy: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
He should show us his birth certificate and not an age declaration or affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I see, I feel your pain. grin grin grin grin

your images won't help you.
your death was quick - let's hope you would burn in hell slowly, you fückwit! all your ancestors put together won't leave a scratch, let alone a laboratory rëtard like yourself. grin

10 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

your images won't help you.
your death was quick - let's hope you would burn in hell slowly, you fückwit! all your ancestors put together won't leave a scratch, let alone a laboratory rëtard like yourself. grin

You sound like a pained and frustrated loser. Go lick your ebola infested wounds or call your winsh mama to heal you. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You sound like a pained and frustrated loser. Go lick your ebola infested wounds or call your winsh mama to heal you. grin grin grin

your lines are getting shorter & shorter....
you should hang your head in shame. you keep repeating same shyte all day, what new grounds have you broken? you just keep writing the same rubbish, maybe you are too old for this. try keeping up, turn the volume of your transistor radio down so you can cope with the pace of these lyrical volleys.

pay attention, cockface...you are the weakest vile cumstain i've ever encountered on this forum. all you do is talk rubbish on every thread you come across with some halfarsed one liner that wouldn’t promote a primary 5 student and then present yourself like you are a wolf on the forum. you epitomise the same idiocy that condemned your parents to abject poverty!

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

shut that stinking cesspit you call a mouth, you homoerötic peasant. if there's anything resembling hell in the after life, i have no single doubt in my mind you would be sucking satan's scrotüm while being fisted by goblins.

i am going to advise you to stop smoking the cremated ash of your father's pënis. come on, you ascaris worm, put up a better challenge. you called me out and your words keep receding like the waves of the atlantic ocean. have you run out of things to say?

listen.......stupidity fell in love with imbecility and the product was you. i am not to be fücked with, i am carnivorous and i'm high on barbiturates so eating your heart one chamber at a time is a stroll in the park. you are the spermatozoon your mother should have used to paste buhari's poster on ojuelegba bridge rather than let you flagellate and swim upstream her tampon-socket!

you have been obliterated by coogar - tell your employer to send more internet foot soldiers for help & watch me destroy you all cell by cell. stop tying yourself in more tortuous knots, coogar is like quick-sand, the more you resist, the more jabs you will get.

Obviously you have swallowed several used tampoons from the rusty pugzy of your overused mother. You are the perfect definition of lunacy and daftness. Go and use your papa's shrinked cock to make suya take feed all your hungry mokey brothers and sisters under Ojuelegba. grin grin grin

When you are coming back to this life again and you see EUROBOMBER, take the the other road shap shap. I go hard on lowlife cretins and I use your likes for snacks tongue tongue tongue tongue

You have been exterminated and rubbished beyond redemption. All the machanics in this world cannot fix the damage I have done to you here. They cannot fix your mothers overused ponmo either. Shameless fvctard.

When next your winsh mama comes into this world she will abort you inside toilet for the shame you have brought to the coogar-ape family tree today. Yes, I know your are jobless and homeless that is why I have offered you accommodation with jack my dog for just one month in his cage. grin grin grin Respect yourself or he will use your scrotum for dinner. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am your nemesis and you will forever remain my foot mat on nairaland. 1000 coogars cannot put me down neither in this life nor the world to come grin grin grin grin grin

You are dead and buried coogar, rest in pieces to rise no more. Give the devil a warm embrace in the fires of hell tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where is coogar my foot mat ooo grin grin grin grin Let's ball. cheesy cheesy

coogar don pick race oo. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

My papa is phucked up beyond reversal.

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:
rest in peace - eurobomber.

tell GEJ to send better-trained internet warriors. you are not mentally-fit to cope in this habitat, you homöerötic scumbag.

See frustration shocked shocked shocked Is this how wounded you are?? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by emmaade081: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
what more are we expecting, forget criticisers they are paid to criticise, all things been equal, its quite obvious its a scam just to ridicule GEJ. lets not divert from the real issues, truth most surely prevail over corruption equally light most stand high to darkness no matter what #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by musamohammed251: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
When people don't know what's doing on they speculate ...when they think they know they fabricate. at least GEJ have a certificate to present to Nigerians . what of Buhari which one does he have? #GEJ4Naija, #No2buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) / Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.