Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 (2714 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by Jobpostboard: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Chams PLC is Nigeria's leading identity management and transaction payments systems solution provider. Starting off as a privately owned business in 1985, we have evolved from computer and hardware maintenance to providing enterprise technology solutions in the identity management and transaction payments space to public and private sector institutions.

In the identity management space, Chams executed identification and verification related projects for institutions that include INEC, NCC, NHIS, PeNCOM,ICAN, Osun state, Abia state, Anambra State, Ogun State, Adamawa State.
Chams and Dermalog GMBH are currently executing Nigeria's banking industry Biometric Matching for the identification and verification of bank customers. The multi-million dollar project is an initiative of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Banker's Committee, and is the first banking industry biometrics identity matching solution in the global financial markets.

Chams PLC is also the front end partner to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), the agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) responsible for the creation of new, standardised and robust National Identity Management scheme.

Chams pioneered Nigeria's first payment card scheme, Valucard, with VISA, and is licensed to provide the under listed services in the Nigerian market: Independent ATM Deployment, POS Terminal Service Provider, Mobile Payments, Prepaid Card Issuance, Transaction Switching.

Chams PLC is the first home-grown company to be listed in Guinness Book of Records for setting up the mega ChamsCity Digital Mall. It is also the first computer technology company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Chams Plc is recruiting:

Job Position: Management Trainee

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description
Chams Plc in celebration of our 30th year, our business expansion strategy requires the search for young, bright, ambitious and result-oriented fresh graduates desirous of a career in a world-class environment to fit into various arms of our business.

After a highly competitive selection process, candidates will undergo a systematic training programme. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.

Minimum Requirements
*.Second Class Upper Graduate.
*.Must have finished NYSC by 2014.
*.Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2014
*.MBA, MA or MSc will be an added advantage

Desired Skills and Experience
*.Logical and Critical Reasoning Skills
*.Problem Solving Skills
*.Excellent Communication Skills
*.Multi-tasking Ability
*.Strategic Thinking Skills
*.Ability to think “outside the box”.
*.Team player

Application Closing Date
Not Specified

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by citizenjuwon(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2015
MSc, Mba at 25?? Hehehe
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by drcharles4me: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
invites rolling ...
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by TheeRevelation: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
citizenjuwon:
MSc, Mba at 25?? Hehehe

I know a lady with both MSc and MBA already and she's just gonna be 24yrs by September 2015.
Don't dull Ö.

1 Like

Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by afolabiade(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
TheeRevelation:

I know a lady with both MSc and MBA already and she's just gonna be 24yrs by September 2015.
Don't dull Ö.

Nice one. Any idea on the pattern of their questions? Anyone with good response will be appreciated.
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by citizenjuwon(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Don't dull Ö.
that's quite hard to swallow.
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
drcharles4me:
invites rolling ...
Bro when? I haven't gotten any yet o
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls wat is the nature of their questions?Any one who has relevant details should please share.Thanks
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by Iwawande(f): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yes now! Seriously.....I graduated at 21 and had my MSC at 23, and I had a course mate that was 21. These things happen fa. Just stumbled on the thread ni o.....cos some nairalanders too dey fight.

TheeRevelation:

Don't dull Ö.
Re: Chams Plc Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 by saqo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I got the message too. Please any idea about their questions?
You are invited for Chams Management Trainee Aptitude test @ChamsCity,2a Isaac John Street,Ikeja GRA,Lagos on Friday 27-02-15 by 8.30am.Come with a Valid ID

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy I Saw On Twitter / Teacher Needed To Manage A Starting School... Accommodation Available / Nda Recruitment 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.