Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC (826 Views)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Ogun Still Expecting 153,185 Pvcs And 703,492 Voters Yet To Collect PVC In Oyo- / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by Godpinkin(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Was at Alimosho grammer school today to pick up my PVC but the crowd I met was alarming. Have been waiting for over 3hours and INEC officials are still not onground. Am still waiting to collect my only weapon for the CHANGE. Took some pics before my battery ran down.

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by Redoil: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
I hope those APC ex-officio will not force people to sell their PVC for a plate of amala and ewedu.
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Redoil:
I hope those APC ex-officio will not force people to sell their PVC for a plate of amala and ewedu.
just like you sold your own PVC to PDP for a of wrap fufu and ofe nsala. grin grin

Stop yarning dust abeg! People desire for change.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by mrofficial(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

A public holiday is truly needed.
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by Redoil: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
just like you sold your own PVC to PDP for a of wrap fufu and ofe nsala. grin grin

Stop yarning dust abeg! People desire for change.

Sai Buhari
musiwa and cramjones have been looking for you they want to share their pschiatric drugs with you.
Re: Pictures Of Crowd At Alimosho Grammer School Waiting To Collect PVC by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Redoil:
I believe the PDP have exclusive right to that ability! Or haven't you seen the pyramids of spoilt rice and sweets GEJ distributes...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Auctioning Of 419 Second Niger Bridge And Jubilation Of Igbo Fools / ANTI-BUHARI DOCUMENTARY: The Truth You Must Know, By Usama Dandare / Nigeria Safe Under Jonathan, Says IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.