Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! (823 Views)

Opinion: Dear GMB, Our Next Minister Of Youth Affairs Must Not Be Above 35 Years / Great Nation Gej & Gmb Our Champions And Nigeria Our Nation!!!! / GEJ Is A Failure; GMB A Loser!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Goddys(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
I solemnly regret why GEJ became president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.His administration is fraught with corruption,lies,indecision,theft,etc.The only administration where scores died in a legitimate struggle to gain a lucrative employment for their sustenance and that of their wards.My heart grieves with pain at the rate of reckless attitude the president has shown in dealing on this issue.It is only in Jonathan's administration that human life which is divine is reduced to nothing.People are dying like fowls as a result of the wicked and corrupt administration of GEJ.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all these corrupt officials beside him are hanged.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all his corrupt officials are disgraced in the international community and exposed for their inhumane acts.If my life could end the administration of GEJ,I would gladly lay it down.My heart bleeds for our beloved nation.GMB till GEJ and all his corrupt subordinates are jailed.I vow to mobilise a million youths to support the political aspiration of GMB

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari should go and debate. grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by lomprico(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op, So if jona win again na die b dat for u since buhari na ur only hope? Hm?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
if gej is failure,wetin ur papa b,wetin u b.answer me and dnt qoute me coz if u tryam.......

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by egift(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerian Youths should vote Buhari before Jonathan will all our future and destroy what is left.

While Jonathan reward only militans, Buhari will restore Probity, Accountability and Excellence to governance.

Support a positive Change. Sai Buhari.
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Goddys:
[s]I solemnly regret why GEJ became president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.His administration is fraught with corruption,lies,indecision,theft,etc.The only administration where scores died in a legitimate struggle to gain a lucrative employment for their sustenance and that of their wards.My heart grieves with pain at the rate of reckless attitude the president has shown in dealing on this issue.It is only in Jonathan's administration that human life which is divine is reduced to nothing.People are dying like fowls as a result of the wicked and corrupt administration of GEJ.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all these corrupt officials beside him are hanged.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all his corrupt officials are disgraced in the international community and exposed for their inhumane acts.If my life could end the administration of GEJ,I would gladly lay it down.My heart bleeds for our beloved nation.GMB till GEJ and all his corrupt subordinates are jailed.I vow to mobilise a million youths to support the political aspiration of GMB[/s]

If you can't see ? sorry undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:
[s]Nigerian Youths should vote Buhari before Jonathan will all our future and destroy what is left.

While Jonathan reward only militans, Buhari will restore Probity, Accountability and Excellence to governance.

Support a positive Change. Sai Buhari[/s].

Too late...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by jars9: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
You and your family last hope is Pa Buhari

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Are you crazy? A man in his 70s is your only hope?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by AmucheJane(f): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
As for me and my family, God is our only hope.
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by elantraceey(f): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
AmucheJane:
As for me and my family, God is our only hope.

Same here .
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by elantraceey(f): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:
Nigerian Youths should vote Buhari before Jonathan will all our future and destroy what is left.

Support a positive Change. Sai Buhari.

Destroy YOUR future not OUR

My future is not dependent on any man undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Ikengawo: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Goddys(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Baba,as I have whole-heartedly campaign and put my only hope on your election as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria,don't disappoint my hope and trust in you.I am one of the millions unemployed graduates in Nigeria.We need you to restructure the depravity Jonathan's administration has caused and alleviate the perpetual poverty millions of youth are undergoing....Sai baba,never forget your loyal and ever committed E-warriors...SAI BABA
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Goddys(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
One of my worst regrets is the day I created this thread.

Nothing has changed. It only deteriorates
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goddys:

Sarrki Butterflyle0
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by lagdmark(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goddys:
I solemnly regret why GEJ became president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.His administration is fraught with corruption,lies,indecision,theft,etc.The only administration where scores died in a legitimate struggle to gain a lucrative employment for their sustenance and that of their wards.My heart grieves with pain at the rate of reckless attitude the president has shown in dealing on this issue.It is only in Jonathan's administration that human life which is divine is reduced to nothing.People are dying like fowls as a result of the wicked and corrupt administration of GEJ.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all these corrupt officials beside him are hanged.If I have the power,I would make sure that GEJ and all his corrupt officials are disgraced in the international community and exposed for their inhumane acts.If my life could end the administration of GEJ,I would gladly lay it down.My heart bleeds for our beloved nation.GMB till GEJ and all his corrupt subordinates are jailed.I vow to mobilise a million youths to support the political aspiration of GMB
Lifeless and brainless .
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Goddys:

You never chichochin. grin grin
Re: GEJ Is A Total Failure..gmb,our Only Hope!! by ojmaroni247(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hahaha,.. You see urself. It's worse now bro, even if you made a mistake, now is the time to correct it.

(1) (Reply)

My Govt’ll Punish Corrupt Officials, Buhari Insists / saved / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Admits Colluding With General Momoh, Obanikoro,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.