Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (46001 Views)

If Ribadu And His EFCC Led Crew Were Serious, Why........? / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Samchelsea(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Following.....
Whoever took that pix should be extradited to Benin Republic
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by deanoffaculty: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ be like 'oh boy, your mouth dey smell. Park well make breeze blow me'
gringringrin;
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by kent79: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm.....

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Myluv1: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina, Madueke Give Accounts www.nairaland.com/2120249/gejs-achievements-aganga-iweala-nebo#30249684
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by jeje123(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ribadu get mouth odour?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by saintTim(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
You see this my precious iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

broke a$$
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ribadu don turn sycophant shaaaaaa all in the name of politics grin

Garrithe1st:
Look intently..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

You go copy link of iPhone from internet to talk trash! Have you ever seen iPhone 4 before in your life talkless of iPhone 6? As if your vote even counts. Ode!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080079_waka2_jpeg2e7c5e04de4950664d79d93982226f08

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ayodot(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan be like " I no wan make people know say me too i dey shit oh and this ribadu wey no get let man hear word"
Ribadu be like " Oga you are looking gentle today oh, let me quickly give you a HAND JOB"

Enrich Ur MIND
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/whats-really-stopping-you-264247.html

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Temptee101(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:
GEJ be like wetin dey worry dis man sef? Make he no come give me Ebola jare...
Hahahahaha grin grin.. i tell you.

GEJ seems indifferent to whatever the guy was saying.

GEJ be like..if i no be presido you for no dey bow down before me. yeye man

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by notoriousbabe: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gej be like "dis go no sabi me o,I go deal with all of you" while ribadu be like "oga no vex sir,I go mobilise my people for you"
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by millhouse: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
bow down ..when i come to your town
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please, how old is GEJ?
He looks 67 to me.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by jeje123(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

Bring out the pic of your popsy, if he's more handsome than GEJ, it means he was not the one that genuinely gave birth to you.
What an abusive word its not fair honestly
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by smoothlips(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectFortune:
GEJ be like wetin dey worry dis man sef? Make he no come give me Ebola jare...
hahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

OYO #DePrince
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by M4gunners: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
I guess iPhone 6 the highest achievement you can be proud of!Ur vote is countless.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Franzeez(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

Am not quite sure u have an iPhone 6, u got that pix from Google.....hoodoooo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by reborn1: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ be like abeg carry your matter comot. You this Aboki cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by tunshe: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[[s]b]You see this my precious iPhone 6?!

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO[/b][/s]

Rubbish. If you like throw your soul into the atlantic, that will not remove Jonathan from Aso Rock.

You will cry till 2019 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
pls view ma pix and see d definition of handsomness dat will tell u hw handsm ma dad is...

bros, actually, you are not that handsome.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Losers, Ribadu seems to be receiving it from the rear. Its hot!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ybalogs(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
I bet the most used word today in Nigeria is
BUHARI. It is used by both pro-buharis and
antibuharis. It is either Buhari is the change we
need or Buhari cannot bring the real change. It
is either Febuhari or Failbuhari. The bottom line
is either for, against or neutral you can't help
but mention BUHARI. Imagine me using the
word BUHARI 9times in this short analysis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Optional2(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who u dy ask now
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Look intently..
If you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
lawanson44:

You go copy link of iPhone from internet to talk trash! Have you ever seen iPhone 4 before in your life talkless of iPhone 6? As if your vote even counts. Ode!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080079_waka2_jpeg2e7c5e04de4950664d79d93982226f08

Leave the fool, the scales will fall from their eyes next month when bokobinhari is chased back into sambisa. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
tunshe:
Hmm

No permanent friends nor enemies but interests. Go figure. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by pekeyim: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
I dey argue with some T-ANdroid dudes for job today. I said Jonthan no do anything that deserves his re-election. O boy if you how dey descended on me like some mad mack trucks wey don lose break eh, I first confuse first. One begin say dem don brainwash me, say me no dey travel na lag I just dey I know anything. Na only one question I ask dem oh.. Say after 4 years weh the light wey Jona promise. Na there case close o, I just leave dem there mek dem dey mumu themselves. Shebi S E U N sef na T-ANdroid guy? Which version hin be?

My brother the light or power been constant been constant before

A Magician cannot give us all power in 4 years. But we are seeing improvement in some areas why not allow him continue. After 8 years let's give this assessment.

And if you agree He has tried in other areas then please vote Him to do more.

Remember we use to queue @ filling stations, remember minimum wage was just 7k5 couldn't even buy the cheapest andriod phone with that, we now have trains running from Lagos to Kano, Markudi -PH, Enugu - PH. Etc.

One good turn they say deserves another.

There are lapses becos nobody is perfect.

But He's done well.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Everything is wrong. Gej don't need Ribadu's greeting that's y he frown his. Or maybe Ribadu get mouth odour!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ojinku(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
But gej ugli o

Chai, is this the ''Aguduma"?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ukemeramat(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
san316:
GEJ is trying to hold his fart because Ribadu will be worst hit if he releases the bomb.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.