Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

*** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All (1551 Views)

Very Special And Unique Car... / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander / I Think I Need A Power Bike If I Can A-F-F-O-R-D 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2008
What do you think of Chrysler ?

Oh Let me have it like this, what do you think about Chrysler Cross Fire ?

Here Comes some Pictures for you to See

And See how unique luxury it is !

Would Love to hear what people have to say about this cute lovely machine of Chrysler,

You Must be a Luxury Lover, before you would Love this Ride.

Its a Car that
COMMANDS RESPECT

OH !
OH !!
OH !!!

If you want to own this baby, you can get them around in Lagos, meanwhile if you can't find them around in Lagos, You can reach me to have a order down from COTONOU for you, as you all know that is what i do on here for you all NAIRALANDERS. My contact can easily be seen on my thread about cars from cotonou, else, you can reach my mobile 07083767658

Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by arnold2g3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2008
Rough estimate on what one like this would cost delivered to Nigeria is?
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
What do you think about the Ride?

Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2008
The chrysler Cross-fire goes for about anything less than 3.6million naira or less with custom duty paid on it. meanwhile its because of the xchange rate, if you would be getting it when xchange is lesser, you would get the 2005/2006 model for about less than 3.2million naira with custom duty. The Cross-fire has its boot spoiler coming out if you want and in if you want.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by cheguvera1: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
Hello can you get me a 2004 Toyota sienna, alloy wheels with all the unique features a 2004 vehicle has to offer please let it be clean inside and outside.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by waleab: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
umbre as dem say
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by arnold2g3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2008
Che guvera how soon do you need one?
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by waleab: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
how much will you take for the 1st car without the agro of negociating
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by arnold2g3(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
waleab your email addy doesnt go thru
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by cheguvera1: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
as soon as possible, or you have any one at hand.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by megap: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
che guvera wetin be ur number make I hail you as per the 04 sienna
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by cheguvera1: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2008
08023183019 or 08036840302
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by teenven(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2008
What is that i am seeing?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by keba(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2008
You guys just come up here to steal another mans' thread. Why can't you guys show some decency and respect?
Maybe you guys are not to be called MEN as you can't fend for yourselves but to steal. Go open your own threads.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by bronxdog: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
that car only costs £12000
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by JJYOU: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
nice cars
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by LeMoor(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2008
Nice Machine, But with Chrysler facing imminent bankruptcy. Wouldnt it be wiser to see what models they will be keeping and what models they would be dropping in the coming year.
You dont want to have a car that would have no support within the next couple of yrs,
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by JJYOU: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2008
there would always be support. if you buying in england wait till february'09 cos prices are already crashing by 30-45% if you buy cash
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by LeMoor(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sorry to disappoint you. There wont always be support.
Support would last for a while as would be decided (depending on a number of factors). And that is assuming the car gets phased out. But if the company itself collapses, then the industries that depend on it to make the parts would slowly but surely go the same way.

So conventional wisdom would be to wait and see what happens, In this current economic climate, it is better to wait things out than to take chances. Remember noone really know what is going to happen. all the so called experts cant say either way what the economy would be in a few months.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2008
Thought i heard Chrysler has been bailed out? anyway, they are good companies and make good loving cars, like i told you all NL that the car goes for 12million cfa, 13million cfa and if at most is very expensive, you find it for 14million cfa. The most painful aspect is naira that is loosing its value, which is giving room for all this raising in other currency.

@che guvera,

Regarding the Sienna 04 model you talked about. You want a very unique one, that wouldn't be too hard to find. I tried calling your two lines, but they weren't going through so i would still keep trying so as to discuss with you.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by Omolabi1: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
Larryshow : please post your response on the Sienne 2004 -06 request for the benefit of all who are interested
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
The Sienna 2004model and Honda Oddysee almost fall under the same price range cos they have almost the same features, just that one is Toyota and the Other is Honda. And they are both very good and loving Car companies. Meanwhile if you are willing to get the Toyota Sienna 2004 model FULL OPTION. It depends on what the market is like and what the exchange rate is like. you can eventually see it for at most 6.3million cfa. This same car, you can find it at 6million cfa, or say 5.5million cfa. depends on how neat and how clean you want it to be. That is the reason i say that the market isn't stable. but at worst, you would get it for anything less than 1.9million naira with Custom duty. A VERY CLEAN ONE. The worst comes to the worst you would find it for 1.950million naira With respect to the current exchange rate, if it were to be that exchange is at a balance rate of 250cfa, 260cfa, 265cfa. you would get this car, FULL OPTION for at worst 1.7million naira with custom duty inclusive. Anyway, if you are willing and ready to get the buses, Just give me a call, make out an appointment date and we go together to cotonou. All you need do is just hold a deposit of 10,000naira like i always go through the payment process and we deposit for any favourable option of yours at your price range and we get payment done the next day and expect your car 4days maximum after the day of complete payment.

I have my contact number above for intending buyers.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by brauneyes: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2008
When did the Crossfire become a luxury car? As some posters already noted, be careful with Chrysler products.
Due to the adverse economic conditions here in the US, american made vehicles are crashing in prices. It is almost buy one get one free. That car brand new would not be more than $30,000 in todays market.
Due diligence is advised.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by sultaan(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2008
Chrysler is a luxurious enough, a 2005 Crossfire is going for as low as $13k (seen one for $9k)now and a new one can go for as low as $25k discontinued for now
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
chrysler are actually going through this problem with themselves. but mind you, like i heard, i am not too sure how correct it is. that chrysler has already been bailed out and if that is true. then i must tell you that the car would still be a good buy for those buying it. if you are actually saying that the car is going for $30,000. when you convert it down to Naira and also the shipping cost and all those. you can imagine what the total would be like, but what soever. lets just keep our hands cross and see what chrysler has got to save there mighty name from going down the gutter.
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2009
World of Luxury
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by Ukpekeson(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2009
nice cars i must confess
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
its all about cash, its a nice ride smiley
Re: *** Luxury Lovers *** I Think I Have Ideal A Unique Car For You All by larryshow4(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
bump

(1) (Reply)

Canobd2 Diagnostic Tool / Toyota Camry Le 2005: Read,correct And Consult / 2006 Bmw X3 3.0i Price: 3,035,137nairas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.