Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Appreciate A Novel And Others - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Appreciate A Novel And Others (3544 Views)

Differences Between A Short Story, Novelette, Novella, & A Novel / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) / Thoughts And Sentiments On Cloud Atlas; The Novel And The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by Olayemie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hi, NDr,its my pleasure to be here and ask this question.
Please i wish to know how to appreciate a novel and other work of arts. No abuse plz,Thank.
Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
When you buy a novel or any work of art, you genuinely show appreciation. Its that simple. If you want to appreciate a writer, buy his/her books from any authorized dealer, do not download free or photocopy. Same goes for any work of art.
Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by Olayemie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
When you buy a novel or any work of art, you genuinely show appreciation. Its that simple. If you want to appreciate a writer, buy his/her books from any authorized dealer, do not download free or photocopy. Same goes for any work of art.
i don't really understand you.
because if you were given a text to appreciate then how would you do it?
Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by joseph1832(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Olayemie:

i don't really understand you.
because if you were given a text to appreciate then how would you do it?
What do you mean by a 'text'?.
Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by Olayemie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
What do you mean by a 'text'?.
if its happen that you were given a novel by one of ur friends and asked you to appreciate it for him. How would you do it?
Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by Missmossy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
The act or process that encompasses all of these appreciation is better and commonly referred to as Literary appreciation which has its distinct series of procedures.

2 Likes

Re: How To Appreciate A Novel And Others by Olayemie(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Missmossy:
The act or process that encompasses all of these appreciation is better and commonly referred to as Literary appreciation which has its distinct series of procedures.
ok tell me more about library appreciation

(1) (Reply)

My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise! / What Inspires You To Write? / Red Alert Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.