Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (38723 Views)

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by cypriannwadukwe: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2015
The Bishop has done what the Bible commands, who should be follow God or u; if u don't like the prayers that he made and u are a professing Christian, then u are either ignorant in biblical tenets or Christianity is questionable
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by BashMe1(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Story 4 the gods!

Buhari la digbo fun

Story 4 the gods!

Buhari la digbo fun

Story 4 the gods!

Buhari la digbo fun

Story 4 the gods!

Buhari la digbo fun
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by agoadiv(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Fit2Rule:

I just did. And GEJ till buhari learns English and shows up for a debate
u get mind....what did he actually mean in paragraph 3
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by siegfried99(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
felifeli:

Typical Buhari people. Go school , read book , you no gree . Na only to shout SAI BUHARI like molue conductor at Oshodi dem sabi. grin grin grin

Una no go ki person with laff grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by smithmartz(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
NO WISE NIGERIAN SHOULD TALK OF BUHARI IN THIS POSITION. .......

GEJ TILL NIJA PROVIDE GUD CANDIDATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by elohorayodele: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
It's a pity people don't read anymore. No wonder we have such horrible comments on this forum. Some people think he's endorsing buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Popemax(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a gonner......This will bring him down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by elohorayodele: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:

Pls educate me with the change we need educated illiterate

Just like your mentor you can't read and can't be taught. What's the need of educating you? Like pouring water in a basket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by mrrock: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Isn't it a shame many Nairalanders are crying the article is long and therefore they can't read it?. Shame on you all that you can't avail yourself of historical information on numerous crimes committed by Buhari.
I now know why many of you are saying they will vote Buhari an illiterate. Birds of a feather flock together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by wissy123: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
People that are complaining probably haven't seen the Documentary about the Real Buhari on AIT because this is an exact copy of what the narrator was reading.
In summary any person who doesn't believe in Democracy cannot enjoy its fruits there off!!!

Say No to Dictatorship!!!
Say No to Pharaoh!!!

@GEJWinningTeaam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by holatin(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
elohorayodele:

Just like your mentor you can't read and can't be taught. What's the need of educating you? Like pouring water in a basket
mcthew you are so dumb you based your wor dand behaviour on hersay
Jonathan has been failing Nigeria and all you can think of is continuity

Ode OSGi
Satan get behind me bare
I can read and I am typing, commenting on NL since 2010
Re u so dumb dat you can't think properly
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by marvelito: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
justynneke:
A̶̲̥̅♏ I supposed to read all dis

I reject it; bak to sender
una too lazy 4 reading. Dis article wil nt take u more than 15mins to digest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by thunder74(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
I thought some people claimed that AIT documentary is a propaganda. This is a testimony from a man who witnessed it all. Before some people realise that the change they promised them is BACKWARDNESS, 4 years is wasted. Reason with your heads not with emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by elohorayodele: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
mcthew you are so dumb you based your wor dand behaviour on hersay
Jonathan has been failing Nigeria and all you can think of is continuity

Ode OSGi
Satan get behind me bare
I can read and I am typing, commenting on NL since 2010
Re u so dumb dat you can't think properly

Lol, commenting like a robot for 50 years is not hard to achieve. Go back and read your first comment on this topic. Completely senseless. No more words for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm....we just want CHANGE joor !
Buhari is a changed man !
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahahaha Nigerians; so no one read that novel, well i read it! The nutshell is that hes not in support of Buhari past deed and should pay for his treachery, all these because baba( obj) is supporting him (Buhari), enemy of my enemy is my friend and friend of my enemy is my enemy, that is what PROF. W. S is telling Nigerians. Well Prof. You made a point but hes preferable to these present administration, sir we need change.
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by IGBOSON1: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:
In summary, Those supporting Buhari suffer from short memory or they know nothing about the man Buhari. They seriously need urgent psychiatric evaluation.

^^^Trust me, they know! What's happening here is that their ethno-religious inspired support for such an unsaleable product -which derives from a misplaced superiority and messianic complex, coupled with a large dose of a false sense of entitlement- is much stronger than any desire to be true to themselves and their conscience!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by beetruth: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
How further disheartening can it be? We have all the resources to research and make thorough findings but we don't. Someone dug one up and we call it propaganda. When will we learn to not follow gulliby hearsays but make our own investigation and decide individually what you seem best for the future of this nation. Enough of the SAI shouts. Of all comments read above not a single APC follower could counter the claims but very fast to insult and abuse as if shouting people down erases facts. Nairalanders, Google is our friend. Read read and read. Yes one could seem clueless but is it enough to now change for an ethnic bigot whose tenure speak more of a dictator than any other military rule. A tiger can never change its spot neither do peoples personality leave them either young or old.
Make your decision selflessly, sentiments apart, ignore the buyovers as whatever you do today affect not just your tomorrow but generations to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Brunosamel(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks wole for the acticle is simply the fact and the truth. We don't need a self-centered personel
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Bintexy:

God gives to a nation the leader she deserves. This is democracy and what a democratic nation needs is a democrat not a dictator but unfortunately Nigerians do not understand the pros and cons of Democracy. I will vote for GEJ but I earnestly pray GMB wins because that is what we deserve "a dictator". Nigerians do not understand the easy way, they understand the hard way.

Makes lot of sense.
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=felifeli post=30255508][/quote]

Prof. Wole Soyinka is always a suspect when it comes intelligent and thought provoking write ups. That not withstanding, the past is the past.What we need now is decisiveness in ruler ship and not some slowpoke talk on democratic truncations and recitation of the litany of the past sins of the Buhari Idiagbon Combo.

AS FOR ME, I VOTE FOR DESCISIVENESS, I VOTE FOR BUHARI.

I VOTE CHANGE
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Acidosis(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I posted this on facebook last night

"Someone introduced ATMs (preventive) & highway theft reduced. You cannot fight thieves 'completely' with corrective measures (Policing & Kirikiri policies)."

Behold, Prof Soyinka justified my points:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by watchindelta(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Meh nawaho all Nigeria past leaders nah fake n wicked ppl that refused to tell us our real history good n the bad. I will never vote lie lie undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by KEVIND: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
"Buhari specifically forbade all public discussion of a return to civilian, democratic rule" -Wole Soyinka.
Buhari want to reap where he did not sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Donjowebs(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
The choice between Pharoah(Buhari) and Nebuchadnezzar(Jonathan) according to Prof in 2007 and 2014 is what lies ahead on Feb 14 for Nigerians. Buhari that, Jonathan this go out there and make your choice.
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Justbright(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wole shoyinka u av just one vote so shut up and let pple of Nigeria make their choice
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by IleIfe2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=25pt]An article published since 2007[/size]
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gej till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by johnnyblakes(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
felifeli:

Typical Buhari people. Go school , read book , you no gree . Na only to shout SAI BUHARI like molue conductor at Oshodi dem sabi. grin grin grin
u just said it all,I read it all with out blinking,wisdom is profitable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=spott post=30266016]NAIRALAND SENDS LIES/OLD ARTICLES ABOUT BUHARI TO FP BUT WILL NOT TAKE GOOD ONES PRAISING HIM OR CRITICS OF JONATHAN’S ADMISTRATION TO FRONT PAGE. WHY? WHY? WHYy?
#thingsmustchang
seen is pro GEJ
Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
in one word are you saying we should vote for your Nebuchadnezzar ?

what obasanjo said about you is truly right.
lemme read full post so I can murdify this

Re: The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]i swear!!! Anyone who reads this post will not vote buhari, ever!!!

Wow!!

Ex buhari supporter here, peace......[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.