Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (58978 Views)

Fashion Or Trash? - Checkout The Kind Of Gown Lady Wore, Exposing Her Privacy - / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
DISCLAIMER: This list doesn't apply to every one.

I didn't use to know the reason then and it bothered me but now I know why. wink

Revealing her sensitive parts is not done unconsciously... Nada! Let no girl deceive you... It's a conscious, consecrated effort exerted to meet a certain goal smiley, 90% of the time...

We are not condemning anybody...cheesy.

Quickly, What Are Those Reasons?

1. When she needs attention

Ladies seeking attention since the days Eve. She opens her cleavage in her dp and I compliment her, "Nice b**bs, she flares up! Hah, what was I suppose to say?
This they do, just to hear "You're pretty" even if... *clears throat *
In NL, she'll get hundreds of likes in one day...Hmmm!

2. When She is trying to be "sexy"

Them Nicky Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Gaga and Rihanna etc has not helped our ladies at all ...

Trying to be sexy will make a girl go to an event braless in the guise of being what? ... Sexy or Silly? undecided

3. When she just lost her decency

What's she hiding anymore? Some change overnight... Now, her eyes are opened!

4. When that's all she's got

Some, after the big upside and downside, nothing else they have to offer. These set of girls are many o... They change dp often with all manner of boobs exposing, laps revealing, backside enticing pix and then they start saying "All Guys Are The Same"...Sorry ya!

5. When she needs a boyfriend

It's common. When a lady starts exposing all manner, sometimes, she obviously needs a guy in her life. She believes guys are crazy over her body, and yes they are cheesy She will find one but just for her body grin

6. When she's trying to seduce a guy.

She walks close to you, drops her pen and picks it...then you see what you didn't plan to see smiley... This happens often especially when she likes you... (I'm not saying that every girl that does that has seductive intentions o...) Women likes to pursue unrealistic goals sha undecided

7. The Pressure From Friends

Most at times, she isn't comfortable with that o but because her friends are all doing it..
You could see that she isn't comfortable on it but yet she's still trying because of her clique… In the midst of "bad girls", if you look very well, you will spot this kind of girl...

Note: Some girls were born that way so it doesn't really apply to them...

Conclusion: Opening a thread no suppose cause fight na ...lol... cheesy

Contribute peacefully...

Guys and Ladies...smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol....nnaa all this your thread een

5 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok so wt is the quextion? Dont what you mean

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nawah ooo, another list sure route to FP...lemme book space first

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by elantraceey(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin

Emusmith!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:
Ok so wt is the quextion? Dont what you mean

What are trying to say?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by naijaboiy: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
i don laugh tire as I dey read Op post grin

That number 1 ehn like 99.9% are guilty of it. angry

If you quote me just know say you dey among automatically tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

What are trying to say?

I dont get what you are asking

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
grin grin

Emusmith!!!!

Yea, sweetheart smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:

I dont get what you are asking

Did you see a question mark there? ;-\

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don laugh tire as I dey read Op post grin

That number 1 ehn like 99.9% are guilty of it. angry

If you quote me just know say you dey among automatically tongue
My oga! cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Did you see a question mark there? ;-\
Only asking . Calm dwn
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by mirexxx(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
wat am i supposed 2 do with this undecided

guys listing nonsense since d days of tosyne2much undecided

kidding smiley

#peace of Jesus Christ o

5 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by elantraceey(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Yea, sweetheart smiley

What's your aim for this thread now?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:

Only asking . Calm dwn

I'm only asking, calm down...smiley

Be clear in your language na...
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
At least im not the only one wondering lol
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

I'm only asking, calm down...smiley

Be clear in your language na...

What language didnt get what the list was for
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

What's your aim for this thread now?

The aim is in the thread...undecided wink

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Cruzeiro(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
hmm... Op u knw say ur posts go stl make som guys chop slap one day?

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some thing involved .... Revealing privacy ... undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:

What language didnt get what the list was for

oh oh oh... You want to know why I unveiled all these?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

oh oh oh... You want to know why I unveiled all these?

Yes lol
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

My oga! cheesy
I hail o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
wat am i supposed 2 do with this undecided

guys listing nonsense since d days of tosyne2much undecided

kidding smiley

#peace of Jesus Christ o

smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I hail o cheesy

How you see am nau? smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Big up brooo!!! grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:

Yes lol

My dear Lala... It's called, Simple Observation cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm so innocent of this! a waste of time!
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
malonephills:
Big up brooo!!! grin

Oga Malone... I hail o...how your side? smiley
undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm so innocent of this! a waste of time!

Hehehe...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

My dear Lala... It's called, Simple Observation cheesy

Ok well u did say 90% so lol im the other 10%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.