Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari (29848 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by akinsadeez(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
hey I just explained that word to your brother over there, you don't understand it, this a puzzle, with hidden meanings

okay then.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Garrithe1st: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
you must be a dumb not to knwo that's a typo. Exists

Dem swear for you??

grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Pataki: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
that's what I just did for your friend up there and he just thanked me for that. He doesn't imply Buhari should go to sambisa and fight his boys-No he is giving it a humorous approach to make it a puzzle

Since you want to entertain us with this imbecilic ranting, let us display you in 4D tonight.

Kindly tell us what is the humorous approach that makes it a puzzle from the speech of the dumbo VP? Furthermore, how does that make it an irony? Going further, in a situation where lives have been lost in thousands, families and communities displaced in epic proportions, should the discussion about Boko Haram elicit infantile and ediotic humorous approach as you would have us believe?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Behave yourself lest I unleash the military dogs, lions, Tigers, monkeys, squirrels etc on you.

Cc: hyfr

grin
you're a bushbaby I swear
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

Since you want to entertain us with this imbecilic ranting, let us display you in 4D tonight.

Kindly tell us what is the humorous approach that makes it a puzzle from the speech of the dumbo VP? Furthermore, how does that make it an irony? Going further, in a situation where lives have been lost in thousands, families and communities displaced in epic proportions, should the discussion about Boko Haram elicit infantile and ediotic humorous approach as you would have us believe?
Grave illiteracy in display over here. I'm tired of educating you, I'm not a teacher, I'd advise u go to school. Buhari said u shouldn't go to school but his child is in U.K. Having the best of it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Garrithe1st: 1:58am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
you're a bushbaby I swear

Did Jonadunce also recruit bushbabies to his elite military animal brigade??

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by genearts(m): 1:58am On Jan 30, 2015
nationwide1:
When I first read Osibanjo boasting that Buhari would lead a war against bokoharam, I could not help but laughed.

Even the most gullible would not believe that but many APC fans applauded it.

I don't know Buhari's health condition and I can't talk about that but physically, the man looks very frail and I wonder how such a person can walk 100m not to talk of fighting.

Sambo was just being honest. Btw, how will Buhari lead a fight against people he said 'attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north'?
Chaii... Even you?? You don't the difference btwn literal and figurative meaning of a statement??
This is sad

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Pataki: 2:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Countries are talking of advanced military warfare....

Sambo in person of hyfr is talking of a otuoke zoological approach to tackling Boko Haram in Sambisa forest through the employment of trained dogs, monkeys, lions and tigers.

All hail Otuoke Zoological University! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Dem swear for you??

grin
dude I don't fvck with u. I've got better things to do. I'm a speedy keyboardist, + I use a fast Os which makes my typing speed excessively bewildering. Don't use my typos to cover up
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

Sambo in person of hyfr is talking of a otuoke zoological approach to tackling Boko Haram in Sambisa forest through the employment of trained dogs, monkeys, lions and tigers.

Illiteracy in public forums in display

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Did Jonadunce also recruit bushbabies to his elite military animal brigade??

cheesy
Idfwu
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Garrithe1st: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Pataki: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Grave illiteracy in display over here. I'm tired of educating you, I'm not a teacher, I'd advise u go to school. Buhari said u shouldn't go to school but his child is in U.K. Having the best of it

My parents never even held a top government position like Buhari did. Yet, they were able to sponsor me to afford top education across two different European countries some years back. One being in the UK. So spew another nonsense.

Before we forget, tell us, how trained lions and tigers can be used to fight insurgency. Your mumurism is entertaining me tonight. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by CaptainAmerica1: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2015
dharyour93:

Please also remind them of the number of times he said "he knows those behind Boko Haram and will expose them" up till now, he never expose anybody.

Now, thequestion is,

IS HE AFRAID OF NAMING THE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS OR HE HIMSELF HAS SOME AFFILIATIONS WITH THE SECT AND IT'S SPONSORS?

thank you oh, I never understand these PDP members, they are too blinded for my liking. Easily used as tools of propaganda, see the truth right in front of them, yet they refuse to accept it rather blame it on another person just like their president.

he would lead the war means he would fight physically. I laugh in French. I don't even want to argue with him.

the glaring truth is that GEJ is affiliated with boko haram in a way that's why he can't expose them. remember General Azazi of blessed memory who said PDP is boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by sammieblaize: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I was actually thinking the guy was deaf and dumb, finally he speaks...cheesy
my guy man did 6yrs he was like a ghost
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by dharyour93(m): 2:11am On Jan 30, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

thank you oh, I never understand these PDP members, they are too blinded for my liking. Easily used as tools of propaganda, see the truth right in front of them, yet they refuse to accept it rather blame it on another person just like their president.

he would lead the war means he would fight physically. I laugh in French. I don't even want to argue with him.

the glaring truth is that GEJ is affiliated with boko haram in a way that's why he can't expose them. remember General Azazi of blessed memory who said PDP is boko haram.

Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

My parents never even held a top government position like Buhari did. Yet, they were able to sponsor me to afford top education across two different European countries some years back. One being in the UK. So spew another nonsense.

Before we forget, tell us, how trained lions and tigers can be used to fight insurgency. Your mumurism is entertaining me tonight. cheesy
common tell me where u got your degrees abroad with a picture of the certificates pls, seems u guys are into forgery this year. Were your parents E-thugs? If they weren't get a life and stop hating
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:14am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Garrithe1st post=30259980][/quote] I guess your happiness is due to your salary that's about to be paid. Lol looks like e-thuggery pays
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Pataki: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Illiteracy in public forums in display

Sambo, you are under my radar forthwith. I am astonished at this international discovery of yours - using trained lions, goats, tigers, dogs to fight Boko Haram!! cheesy

I won't be surprised if Jonathan decides to add this discovery to another of his "I will do" campaign lies from tomorrow! grin

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Garrithe1st: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Hyfr I've seen some of the animal-soldiers trained by Jona-daft...

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Pataki: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
common tell me where u got your degrees abroad with a picture of the certificates pls, seems u guys are into forgery this year. Were your parents E-thugs? If they weren't get a life and stop hating

There is a difference between 'Come on', and "common".

Are you a graduate? I am just curious to know.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

Sambo, you are under my radar forthwith. I am astonished at this international discovery of yours - using trained lions, goats, tigers, dogs to fight Boko Haram!! cheesy

I won't be surprised if Jonathan decides to add this discovery to another of his "I will do" campaign lies from tomorrow! grin
your situation is an adverse effect of unemployment, if you had a job by now you should be in bed preparing for the days task but here you are working on the for an illiterate. Pls don't quote me again, your E-dumbness is E-infectious
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

seriously Don't u understand american slang as well Thought u schooled in the U.S ? Don't use this opportunity to close your certificate issue
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Pataki:

seriously Don't u understand american slang as well Thought u schooled in the U.S ? Don't use this opportunity to close your certificate issue. By the way I'm not a graduate you'd be amazed if u knew I was far from that
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Hyfr I've seen some of the animal-soldiers trained by Jona-daft...
I must commend the rate at which you guys at the APC HQ come up with stuffs is quite amazing. This is month end go collect your salary from berem
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
So because NTA keeps airing the good works of GEJ, that means they've given him questions for the interview? Tell your General to come for presidential debate to prove that he went to school. Why is he always seeking excuses for anything that has to do with education?
lest I forget, PDP boycotted 2011 own. What transpired?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by temitemi1(m): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2015
As if he meant it grin grin grin... Oya na! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by nationwide1(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2015
genearts:

Chaii... Even you?? You don't the difference btwn literal and figurative meaning of a statement??
This is sad
Oh so you want me to believe Osibanjo meant it figuratively? No, you don't understand politicians. He wanted the gullible ones to think he meant it literally, especially because GMB is a retired general. I know you won't understand. I know politicians better than you see them.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by nationwide1(m): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

na wa for you oh. going by your thinking, the foot soldiers are the ones leading the war. the army chiefs are just doing nothing. the tactical aspect of a war is the most important let me tell you and that is the part Buhari would lead as an experienced soldier.

as for you implying Buhari is using boko haram to win, na you sabi. because you haven't analyzed the situation you just believe propaganda. remember when GEJ said boko haram are in his government? Smh.
What tactical inputs will Buhari offer after leaving the service for 30 years? If it's commonly believed that practice makes perfect, what do you think will happen to lack of practice? I won't accept that Osibanjo meant that figuratively because I know what politicians can do when they desperately need something including votes, especially when they know there are youths who will accept what they say hook, line and sinker.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by dnacrystal: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2015
All they do is mock, and mock, and mock.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:

• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for
I yam looking for pussy
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by EmmGee: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:

• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for

i dont think you re looking for money.... i think you re looking for sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

57 Lagos APC Chairmen Back Sanwo-olu’s Governorship Ambition / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / PDP Members Returning Their Cards In Katsina. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.